Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats happened by yuh then? 09:45 - Aug 18 with 4706 views1983

I left PS a few months back because of a donkey and his cronies only now to discover there are 2 boards and a lot of the d1cks seem to have gone over there.?

Can someone give me the short version of what's happened by yuh?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:37 - Aug 22 with 1528 viewsswancity

Whats happened by yuh then? on 16:39 - Aug 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Darran has made up 10% of the boards total posts.

That’s crazy.

It is crazy but Football forums are a big part of his life clearly

Whereas for the rest of us it’s a bit of fun when you’ve got nothing else to do

I feel sorry for him but he’s also a prick 😂And a scruffy one

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:46 - Aug 22 with 1518 viewsJack11

When all this corona stuff blows over we should have a series of challenges to see which site survives. Like an even weirder version of the Running Man. The losers disappear into the ethers forever.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 19:26 - Aug 22 with 1454 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Whats happened by yuh then? on 09:16 - Aug 22 by JackEwing

I think you will now see the return of more posters to this site. My first post in nearly 7 years, I had no intention of ever posting on the old board again.

The other site seems skewed unnaturally toward the Trust, and overly negative about the Club and even the team.

Given it a go but it's all a bit meh, insular and full of yes-men who like to agree about the above. Sheeple.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 00:19 - Aug 23 with 1367 viewsAndyCole

The cynics may say that the other site is desperately harvesting as many posts and new threads as it possibly can. Carefully managing the Football vs Non-Football spread to not be seen as a non-football biased forum, which of course it is.

With the likes of Darran/Jackfath, stirring the pot. Laughable.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Whats happened by yuh then? on 12:32 - Aug 23 with 1242 viewsjasper_T

There are other Swans forums available. It's not just a choice between this one and the new one.

Plenty of ghost towns out there.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 12:41 - Aug 23 with 1238 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yep, I'm just enjoying the relative troll free zone whilst it lasts.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 16:40 - Aug 23 with 1165 views1983

Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:54 - Aug 20 by raynor94

Has been awarded a lifetime achievement award from the trust

Well done Phil.

Lifetime achievement award 😂😂😂😂
Apart from when he resigned before

Well done Phil 👍

Whats happened by yuh then? on 23:24 - Aug 23 with 1053 viewsGaryjack

Whats happened by yuh then? on 19:26 - Aug 22 by KarlHRummenigge

The other site seems skewed unnaturally toward the Trust, and overly negative about the Club and even the team.

Given it a go but it's all a bit meh, insular and full of yes-men who like to agree about the above. Sheeple.

Bye bye Karl!

Login to get fewer ads

Whats happened by yuh then? on 23:46 - Aug 23 with 1029 viewsbuilthjack

Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:18 - Aug 20 by Humpty

It's a shame the board has split IMO, this site has been fairly quiet for a while and now we have two even quieter sites.

What I don't get is why people, on both boards, are trying to foster animosity between the sites.

If you want to post on here fine, if you want to post over there fine, if you want to use both that's also fine. No need to argue about it is there?

Good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Whats happened by yuh then? on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 810 viewsAndyCole

Whats happened by yuh then? on 23:24 - Aug 23 by Garyjack

Bye bye Karl!

Ah, Morning, Star.

You're safer under your comfort blanket with your Trust stooges elsewhere, fella.

If that's you in your photo over there, warra let down, little man. Was looking forward to sparring with an old sparring partner, but hey ho.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Whats happened by yuh then? on 00:15 - Aug 31 with 716 viewsjackrmee

SO what's the pros and cons of this new board then?
Why the change?
Nothing wrong with this board is there?

I haven't posted in a while. I would describe myself as the calmest person ever, but this board could even wind me up. Sounds like some of those who could do it are no longer here, so it will take a lot of pros to get me to move over there I think.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Whats happened by yuh then? on 00:20 - Aug 31 with 703 viewsTreforys_Jack

Whats happened by yuh then? on 00:15 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

SO what's the pros and cons of this new board then?
Why the change?
Nothing wrong with this board is there?

I haven't posted in a while. I would describe myself as the calmest person ever, but this board could even wind me up. Sounds like some of those who could do it are no longer here, so it will take a lot of pros to get me to move over there I think.

Your last sentence sums it up for me tbh, there are other Swans forums around, so each to their own choice, although I have to warn you, we're all right wing racist nutjobs, apparently.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 09:02 - Aug 31 with 623 viewsNotLoyal

Whats happened by yuh then? on 00:20 - Aug 31 by Treforys_Jack

Your last sentence sums it up for me tbh, there are other Swans forums around, so each to their own choice, although I have to warn you, we're all right wing racist nutjobs, apparently.

Yes, you should be shamed of yourself.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024