Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Asoro 19:36 - Sep 11 with 4416 viewsChief

Off to Genoa

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joel Asoro on 21:18 - Sep 11 with 2788 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yet another signing that is not challenging for a 1st team place.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joel Asoro on 21:44 - Sep 11 with 2751 viewsNortbankboy

Holiday?
Joel Asoro on 00:52 - Sep 12 with 2656 viewsNotLoyal

More wages being freed.
Along with Celina, if he does go, then surely we have to get a striker in.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joel Asoro on 08:57 - Sep 12 with 2572 viewsBadlands

Done deal or speculation?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Asoro on 10:25 - Sep 12 with 2525 viewsNortbankboy

Joel Asoro on 08:57 - Sep 12 by Badlands

The games i have seen him play,he has been poor.
How we got players like this on our books and let Celina go
Is unbelievable
Joel Asoro on 10:36 - Sep 12 with 2523 viewsCatullus

Some people remain optimistic but we are seeing a lot of players leave or speculation about them leaving (Grimes, Ayew, Rodon, Benda and Cabango too I think (Leeds?)) yet we are desperately in need of strengthening.

What team will we see today?

I guess a lot of clubs are looking to trim their budgets so maybe we're not alone but still, we need to field a team and fill the bench.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joel Asoro on 11:00 - Sep 12 with 2503 viewsLeonWasGod

Hope so - waste of a signing.
Joel Asoro on 11:27 - Sep 12 with 2484 viewsKilkennyjack

Joel Asoro on 11:00 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

Hope so - waste of a signing.

Agreed.

Clueless. Cost us the Man City Cup game.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Joel Asoro on 12:20 - Sep 12 with 2458 viewsBadlands

Joel Asoro on 10:36 - Sep 12 by Catullus

Some people remain optimistic but we are seeing a lot of players leave or speculation about them leaving (Grimes, Ayew, Rodon, Benda and Cabango too I think (Leeds?)) yet we are desperately in need of strengthening.

What team will we see today?

I guess a lot of clubs are looking to trim their budgets so maybe we're not alone but still, we need to field a team and fill the bench.

Do you think many clubs are waiting to see who is released and can be picked up free and wages can be negotiated down?

Joel Asoro on 13:03 - Sep 12 with 2443 viewsdobjack2

Joel Asoro on 08:57 - Sep 12 by Badlands

Photos online In Italian press Are apparently of him in Genoa going for medical
Joel Asoro on 15:50 - Sep 12 with 2366 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joel Asoro on 13:03 - Sep 12 by dobjack2

Photos online In Italian press Are apparently of him in Genoa going for medical

Asoro is following the failed model of Borja Baston. Both player were given 4 year contracts and failed to acclimatise to UK conditions and develop their skills such that they could be of use to Swansea. Solution. Send to League 1 to get goals and confidence. MK Dons or a Oxford playing the Swansea style. Asoro cannot cut it under close supervision in the championship so will not find it easy against Italian defensive systems which are more rigorous that the premier league. The club is simply offsetting his salary with no "Duty of care" with relation to the players development. It did not work with Borja and will not work with Asoro. Its a send him on loan and hope for the best for an asset that cost £2m.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 15:52]

Joel Asoro on 16:02 - Sep 12 with 2350 viewsBadlands

Joel Asoro on 15:50 - Sep 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Asoro is following the failed model of Borja Baston. Both player were given 4 year contracts and failed to acclimatise to UK conditions and develop their skills such that they could be of use to Swansea. Solution. Send to League 1 to get goals and confidence. MK Dons or a Oxford playing the Swansea style. Asoro cannot cut it under close supervision in the championship so will not find it easy against Italian defensive systems which are more rigorous that the premier league. The club is simply offsetting his salary with no "Duty of care" with relation to the players development. It did not work with Borja and will not work with Asoro. Its a send him on loan and hope for the best for an asset that cost £2m.

Very similar to Barrow in all respects.

Joel Asoro on 21:11 - Sep 12 with 2269 viewsLuther27

4. Joel Asoro (Sunderland)
4. Joel Asoro (Sunderland) — The Swedish striker has made four appearances for the Black Cats this season and is already drawing interest from Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain. His pace makes him extremely dangerous, while his ability to find space, as highlighted by Sweden Under-21 boss Hakan Ericson, is impressive. Meanwhile, UEFA.com suggest there is a similarity between him and Thierry Henry.
What happened?
Joel Asoro on 21:12 - Sep 12 with 2267 viewscontroversial_jack

Good riddance. Hope he doesn't come back.
Joel Asoro on 15:13 - Sep 15 with 2054 viewsjackrmee

Joel Asoro on 21:12 - Sep 12 by controversial_jack

Good riddance. Hope he doesn't come back.

If he has a good year they have the right to buy for half a mil.
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/genoa-asoro-deal-complete-the-figures

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joel Asoro on 15:20 - Sep 15 with 2043 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Joel Asoro on 21:11 - Sep 12 by Luther27

4. Joel Asoro (Sunderland)
4. Joel Asoro (Sunderland) — The Swedish striker has made four appearances for the Black Cats this season and is already drawing interest from Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain. His pace makes him extremely dangerous, while his ability to find space, as highlighted by Sweden Under-21 boss Hakan Ericson, is impressive. Meanwhile, UEFA.com suggest there is a similarity between him and Thierry Henry.
What happened?

The similarity is that both their surnames have five letters.

Nothing else.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Joel Asoro on 16:09 - Sep 15 with 2006 viewshobo

Joel Asoro on 15:13 - Sep 15 by jackrmee

If he has a good year they have the right to buy for half a mil.
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/genoa-asoro-deal-complete-the-figures

I hate deals like that. If he has a good year he's going to be worth a hell of a lot more than 500k
Joel Asoro on 16:32 - Sep 15 with 1984 viewsBadlands

Joel Asoro on 16:09 - Sep 15 by hobo

I hate deals like that. If he has a good year he's going to be worth a hell of a lot more than 500k

Reported that eh loan is worth €600,000 with put €200,000 in bonuses ... no mention of who is paying wages.

Joel Asoro on 16:52 - Sep 15 with 1971 viewsjasper_T

Joel Asoro on 15:50 - Sep 12 by ReslovenSwan1

He'd been at Sunderland 3 years when we bought him and was coming off half a season at Championship level. If he's not "acclimatised to UK conditions" by now he's never going to be.
Joel Asoro on 22:06 - Sep 15 with 1889 viewsjackrmee

Joel Asoro on 16:32 - Sep 15 by Badlands

Reported that eh loan is worth €600,000 with put €200,000 in bonuses ... no mention of who is paying wages.

To me it reads that he's gone on loan, but they have the option to buy him at the end of it for 600k, plus add ons of 200k.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joel Asoro on 11:49 - Sep 16 with 1815 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joel a speedster attacker goes out last season. Kalulu a speedster attacker comes in. Asoro out to Genoa this season the club linked with a like for like Grandsir. It must be a matter of the high wages Potter gave him that the club needs to get off the books.

Joel Asoro on 15:14 - Jan 31 with 1534 viewsChief

Apparently on his way back

Joel Asoro on 15:19 - Jan 31 with 1524 views34dfgdf54

Not ideal unless we have a move lined up for him.

Cooper has said he’s not in plans so he’s just a player on decent wages sitting in u23s which could scupper chances of improving first team squad before deadline.
Joel Asoro on 15:36 - Jan 31 with 1494 viewsonehunglow

Nobody supporting our player then?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joel Asoro on 15:38 - Jan 31 with 1490 viewsChief

Joel Asoro on 15:36 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

Nobody supporting our player then?

I'd persist with him myself.

But Cooper seems to have already closed the door.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024