Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” 11:53 - Sep 18 with 6698 viewsHighjack

Minneapolis city council are worried about a huge spike in crime after defunding and dismantling the police force and replacing them with “violence interrupters” then demand the police chief do something about it pronto.

Local residents concerned about a massive uptick in murders, carjackings, burglaries and other violent crimes are wondering why the police who are in the process of being dismantled aren’t turning up to help.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/minneapolis-city-council-members-complain-16073129

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 23:14 - Sep 22 with 695 viewsNotLoyal

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 22:36 - Sep 22 by trampie

Nothing wrong with the occupied territories, not as good as Wales mind you, as they say when referring to Britannia, West is best.

I missed your posts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 23:31 - Sep 22 with 684 viewstrampie

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 23:14 - Sep 22 by NotLoyal

I missed your posts.

Make the most of them loyal, you never know what's round the corner.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 23:55 - Sep 22 with 670 viewsNotLoyal

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 23:31 - Sep 22 by trampie

Make the most of them loyal, you never know what's round the corner.

From my house its the bloody post office with the woman with big bulgy eyes who speaks like Ian Paisley. They've had christmas cards out since March.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 00:06 - Sep 23 with 663 viewsDJack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 23:55 - Sep 22 by NotLoyal

From my house its the bloody post office with the woman with big bulgy eyes who speaks like Ian Paisley. They've had christmas cards out since March.

I fcking hated Paisley & McGuinness... then they started to work together for the benefit of of NI. For that, I thanked them.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 09:23 - Sep 23 with 630 viewsonehunglow

Sweet Jesus,now I find myself in agreement with D Jack.

I see rivers overflowing

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 09:48 - Sep 23 with 629 viewsDJack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 09:23 - Sep 23 by onehunglow

Sweet Jesus,now I find myself in agreement with D Jack.

I see rivers overflowing

People have more areas of agreement than they realise, it's just that we focus on where we disagree. In that respect I'm just as guilty as everyone else.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 09:59 - Sep 23 with 621 viewsonehunglow

DJ.That is the best post you have ever compiled.

Heddwch.

Anyway,on a lighter here,in beautiful west Wirral it is piissing down and Wale is shrouded in mist so it's a music day Banjo,then Mandolin then a 12 string crucifixion of 80s classics.

My gym,Total Fitness has had a covid scare and is closed for a deep clean which means my leaving immediately .Walking and cycling in the rain is now the prospect for the winter. Bad times are these.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:12 - Sep 23 with 613 viewsCatullus

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 09:59 - Sep 23 by onehunglow

Heddwch.

Anyway,on a lighter here,in beautiful west Wirral it is piissing down and Wale is shrouded in mist so it's a music day Banjo,then Mandolin then a 12 string crucifixion of 80s classics.

My gym,Total Fitness has had a covid scare and is closed for a deep clean which means my leaving immediately .Walking and cycling in the rain is now the prospect for the winter. Bad times are these.

It's wet here in Skewen too but at least you can manage walking and cycling, I couldn't even get on a bike! It's why I waste so much time looking on here.

DJ's post is absolutely correct but I guess we need to embrace the differences or the world would be a boring place though we still don't have to tolerate abuse!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:20 - Sep 23 with 613 viewsDJack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 09:59 - Sep 23 by onehunglow

Heddwch.

Thank you. I suspect it's not my best but thank you all the same.

Thw winter months seem to have a negative affect on us all and with the added issue of local lockdowns I suspect that our collective and individual mental health will be impacted.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:27 - Sep 23 with 605 viewstrampie

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 00:06 - Sep 23 by DJack

I fcking hated Paisley & McGuinness... then they started to work together for the benefit of of NI. For that, I thanked them.

Was McGuiness a British spy ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:29 - Sep 23 with 602 viewsCatullus

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:20 - Sep 23 by DJack

Thank you. I suspect it's not my best but thank you all the same.

Thw winter months seem to have a negative affect on us all and with the added issue of local lockdowns I suspect that our collective and individual mental health will be impacted.

I know my mental health could be better but I know the signs to watch out for and unlike a lot of other people I have hardly touched alcohol. I saw it on the news that supermarket alcohol sales had surged, people at home more, drinking more. That'll cause problems along the way I'm sure.

I've been very grateful that we moved house before all this started and we have a much nicer garden and the nice weather has been a massive boost. Sitting out there on a sunny day reading is much better than a day in front of the gogglebox. Now the weather seems to be reverting to normal and with the darker evenings we all need to be aware of how we feel.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:09 - Sep 23 with 578 viewsDJack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:29 - Sep 23 by Catullus

I know my mental health could be better but I know the signs to watch out for and unlike a lot of other people I have hardly touched alcohol. I saw it on the news that supermarket alcohol sales had surged, people at home more, drinking more. That'll cause problems along the way I'm sure.

I've been very grateful that we moved house before all this started and we have a much nicer garden and the nice weather has been a massive boost. Sitting out there on a sunny day reading is much better than a day in front of the gogglebox. Now the weather seems to be reverting to normal and with the darker evenings we all need to be aware of how we feel.

I've worked all the way through so my alcohol intake has been with the varied range that I normally fall in. I don't think that the drink causes problems per se but it can amplify the unresolved problems that people are emburdened with.

I've had my garden done in recent times and I have utilised it on weekends and, if dry, I will still use it in the winter. Lockdown and SAD combined with alcohol will cause issues for many of the population.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:31 - Sep 23 with 570 viewstrampie

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:09 - Sep 23 by DJack

I've worked all the way through so my alcohol intake has been with the varied range that I normally fall in. I don't think that the drink causes problems per se but it can amplify the unresolved problems that people are emburdened with.

I've had my garden done in recent times and I have utilised it on weekends and, if dry, I will still use it in the winter. Lockdown and SAD combined with alcohol will cause issues for many of the population.

As regards mental health on top of all that some were getting banned from the old carnation of this message board by the cabal for absolutely Porthcawl when the likes of Darran and the Dr held sway.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:13 - Sep 23 with 561 viewsonehunglow

Coney Beach in the 60 s.OMG..

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 19:58 - Sep 23 with 536 viewsHumpty

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 14:20 - Sep 22 by Lohengrin

Can’t you recall the footage he was commenting on, Hump? Remember that chap standing in front of Churchill’s statue declaring him “a hero” as the BLM crowd milled around him shouting?

I’m paraphrasing from memory here but the gist of it was the chap said that the woman ought to be grateful as this was the man who defeated Hitler. She responded with what was certainly something of a fresh take on mid-twentieth century history by declaring WW2 as “just an argument between two white men.“ She then went on too add that “if it wasn’t for Churchill she’d be in Africa right now minding her own business.”

Quite how she arrived at that conclusion is likely to remain a mystery?

Ah. That'll be it then. Guess what? I hadn't actually watched the video. Lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024