Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations, President Biden! 14:09 - Nov 6 with 9696 viewsPegojack

How you doing on the old site, boys? Just thought I'd drop in and congratulate the new president!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:16 - Nov 6 with 1140 viewsKilkennyjack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:15 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

The President says it’s a great new dawn for sweating and exploitation. Buying western politicians and media has been a sound investment.

‘Get ewe big boy pants on’ former President Trump .... 😂 🍼

Beware of the Risen People

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:21 - Nov 6 with 1120 viewsLohengrin

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:16 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

‘Get ewe big boy pants on’ former President Trump .... 😂 🍼

A Biden/Harris tenure is a disaster for the American working class waiting to happen.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:25 - Nov 6 with 1112 viewsonehunglow

You do not know that Loh.
None of us do.

Sadly,Biden the least worst option which doesn't ay much about the USA right now.

Trump victory could have led to masive civil disorder that would destabalise the country and cause even worse damage.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:32 - Nov 6 with 1108 viewsLohengrin

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:25 - Nov 6 by onehunglow

You do not know that Loh.
None of us do.

Sadly,Biden the least worst option which doesn't ay much about the USA right now.

Trump victory could have led to masive civil disorder that would destabalise the country and cause even worse damage.

Do you think all of that Wall Street money that poured into Biden’s campaign came without a quid pro quo?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:38 - Nov 6 with 1092 viewsonehunglow

Loh.

I know my name. That' s about it

Trump money. Are you suggesting Don got his billions honestly and true.

The man cannot help himself lying . Many republican are now disowning his claim of fraud and theft. This is the president of the USA spouting.

Anyway,it's bath night with Lady P

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:42 - Nov 6 with 1084 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:32 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Do you think all of that Wall Street money that poured into Biden’s campaign came without a quid pro quo?

Spot on.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:44 - Nov 6 with 1081 viewsonehunglow

Either way,the result is no excuse for celebration.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:52 - Nov 6 with 1068 viewsbritferry

Donny goes to school video:

4 mins in, Donald leaving the White House

[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 9:29]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:54 - Nov 6 with 1059 viewsKilkennyjack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:21 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

A Biden/Harris tenure is a disaster for the American working class waiting to happen.

Come on Loh, its the democractically expressed will of all the American people.

Trump is a monster.
A man-child who has been out-smarted by the pensioner he mocked.

Give it up, shake hands, be a man - and congratulate the new President.
Thats what he has to do.

Trump has been a disaster before and after covid.
OUT.

Beware of the Risen People

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:58 - Nov 6 with 1051 viewsonehunglow

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:42 - Nov 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Spot on.

No it is not spot on but merely something that you agree with.

It is conjecture pure and simple.

Trump money clean?

Tell that to the thousands he's conned and bullied over decades. It's a family thing.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:00 - Nov 6 with 1047 viewsCatullus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:32 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Whoever won there was going to be a price for all of them to pay. It was the same here with Bojo and Corbyn.

I know plenty of people who never vote because they say it makes no difference, whoever we vote for the government always wins. Gold plated pensions, huge expense accounts besides anything they manage to fiddle and at the end of it there's often very well paid part time jobs as advisors. Even the very high up civil servants leave on excellent terms with fantatstic jobs waiting in the private sector.

Biden has probably been bought and paid for, he won't be the first or the last.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:20 - Nov 6 with 1032 viewsLohengrin

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:54 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

Trump is a monster.

Thats what he has to do.

OUT.

Forget about Trump as an objectionable personality and see the bigger picture, Killy. You say it’s “the will of all the American people,” I’ll just answer that by repeating exactly what I’ve already said on the other thread:

It’s certainly the will of Capital and its MSM loudhailer.

After a brief four-year hiatus it can now resume it’s twin-track policy of shipping American manufacturing abroad where it can draw bigger dividends in slave wage, safety-free locations and facilitating mass third world immigration to depress wages in those instances where it can’t transfer.

“Be thankful you’ve got a job at all.” You’ll be hearing that a lot going forward.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:23 - Nov 6 with 1028 viewsHighjack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:20 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Forget about Trump as an objectionable personality and see the bigger picture, Killy. You say it’s “the will of all the American people,” I’ll just answer that by repeating exactly what I’ve already said on the other thread:

After a brief four-year hiatus it can now resume it’s twin-track policy of shipping American manufacturing abroad where it can draw bigger dividends in slave wage, safety-free locations and facilitating mass third world immigration to depress wages in those instances where it can’t transfer.

“Be thankful you’ve got a job at all.” You’ll be hearing that a lot going forward.

It does seem a stupid paradox that many American people think that putting American people first is somehow a bad thing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:26 - Nov 6 with 1023 viewsLohengrin

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:23 - Nov 6 by Highjack

It does seem a stupid paradox that many American people think that putting American people first is somehow a bad thing.

They have their counterparts here and all over Europe too.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:28 - Nov 6 with 1018 viewsonehunglow

Both sides dig in then.

That is politics for you.

The future depends on what you believe might happen.

The past is how you believe it happened.

Neither is correct

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:39 - Nov 6 with 1009 viewsCatullus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:20 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

The problem lies with the electoral colleges system. I seem to remember someone saying that Clinton got more votes than Trump, more people's votes. It was the college system that put him in power.

Then again, which system is perfect?

Edit, Trump was cut off on a live newscast for claiming the election was corrupt and rigged.
There'll be bloodshed on the streets if this berk doesn't shut up. Biden is right on the brink of winning, he's ahead in Pennsylvania which is all he needs. Trump needs to grow up or he'll cause chaos.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 22:07]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Congratulations, President Biden! on 23:53 - Nov 6 with 965 viewschad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:54 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

Trump is a monster.

Thats what he has to do.

OUT.

Yet even in the midst of a terrible pandemic, millions more of the American people voted for him this time, than did last time when he was elected.

It is interesting to speculate what that says about the will of the American people

If Trump’s legal case fails, he has taken comfort from some of our own.

I think Sir Keir suggested the vote could be reversed, Jo Swinson was reported to say it must be repeatedly rerun until the ‘correct’ result is obtained
Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:06 - Nov 7 with 951 viewschad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:35 - Nov 6 by Pegojack

Don't welcome me back, I only dropped by to wish you all and the new POTUS well. I'm outta here! Adios!

Oh that is sad. But thanks for your kind good wishes.

Your wishes for the new POTUS, well meant as they are, are a little premature. But don’t worry it is a common problem.

Auf wiedersehen pet lamb
Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:12 - Nov 7 with 946 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:39 - Nov 6 by Catullus

The problem lies with the electoral colleges system. I seem to remember someone saying that Clinton got more votes than Trump, more people's votes. It was the college system that put him in power.

Edit, Trump was cut off on a live newscast for claiming the election was corrupt and rigged.
There'll be bloodshed on the streets if this berk doesn't shut up. Biden is right on the brink of winning, he's ahead in Pennsylvania which is all he needs. Trump needs to grow up or he'll cause chaos.

You would rather cut the mans mic than the public hear his very valid concerns about the voting process?

I think some people’s dislike of Trump comes before their own love of democracy, that’s a strange thing. But it’s happening.

Interesting to note also that the same people who still haven’t conceded the 2016 election claiming it was Russians that put him there (even though his votes have massively increased since) are claiming that no investigations should happen into something there is infinitely more proof of than something they spent millions investigating fruitlessly for 4 long years.

I do enjoy irony.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:26 - Nov 7 with 930 viewsGroo

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:39 - Nov 6 by Catullus

No different to the UK then, its possible that a party can get more votes and not win.

Groo does what Groo does best

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:37 - Nov 7 with 922 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 15:15 - Nov 6 by Boundy

Not long now indeed , then god help us , the cackling witch

Is your wife an American citizen...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:38 - Nov 7 with 918 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:36 - Nov 6 by CheeseBalls

Go back to your boring posts about eating shîtty olives in Spain, Pego.

Wanna hug, snowflake.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:41 - Nov 7 with 916 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:21 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Ooops...

Perry Bacon Jr.
Nov. 6, 7:02 pm

Biden Taps Adviser on Economic Regulation

Biden will name Gary Gensler as an adviser on issues involving Wall Street and regulation of markets, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday. It’s not clear exactly what this means in terms of Gensler’s role, namely whether he will be advising Biden on which policies to propose as president, working during the transition to help Biden choose his presidential economic team or being positioned to take a key role on that team himself.

This news is interesting for two reasons. It suggests Biden is moving forward in trying to start planning his administration even though he has not yet been declared the winner of the election by most outlets. Also, Gensler is allied with Sen. Elizabeth Warren and favors more strident regulation of Wall Street, so this choice is getting plaudits from more liberal Democrats who have worried Biden might pick figures more resistant to regulations of Wall Street firms.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2020-election-results-coverage/

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:44 - Nov 7 with 913 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:41 - Nov 7 by DJack

Ooops...

Perry Bacon Jr.
Nov. 6, 7:02 pm

Biden Taps Adviser on Economic Regulation

Biden will name Gary Gensler as an adviser on issues involving Wall Street and regulation of markets, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday. It’s not clear exactly what this means in terms of Gensler’s role, namely whether he will be advising Biden on which policies to propose as president, working during the transition to help Biden choose his presidential economic team or being positioned to take a key role on that team himself.

This news is interesting for two reasons. It suggests Biden is moving forward in trying to start planning his administration even though he has not yet been declared the winner of the election by most outlets. Also, Gensler is allied with Sen. Elizabeth Warren and favors more strident regulation of Wall Street, so this choice is getting plaudits from more liberal Democrats who have worried Biden might pick figures more resistant to regulations of Wall Street firms.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2020-election-results-coverage/

You have to be the only person still visiting Nate Silvers site for news.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:53 - Nov 7 with 909 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:44 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

You have to be the only person still visiting Nate Silvers site for news.

The thing is my dissembling friend, I visit a few sites which is why I don't use google to post links to FACTS that disprove your rubbish.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024