Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations, President Biden! 14:09 - Nov 6 with 9700 viewsPegojack

How you doing on the old site, boys? Just thought I'd drop in and congratulate the new president!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:57 - Nov 7 with 1099 viewsGwyn737

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:51 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely can yes.

It is those successes that made the left even more determined to vote him out.

Remember there is 6% more democrats in America than Republicans. The fact there is 3% between them after 4 years of sustained propaganda against him says all there is to say.

I do think if the Republicans make a positive choice for their next leader they’ll probably win in four years time.

However, it’s dependent on Trump disappearing from the limelight.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:00 - Nov 7 with 1096 viewsonehunglow

Very astute obervation.Biden has won as Trump is unelectable as was Corbyn.

Republicans might well win a huge victory in 4 yrs time

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:07 - Nov 7 with 1079 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:57 - Nov 7 by Gwyn737

I do think if the Republicans make a positive choice for their next leader they’ll probably win in four years time.

However, it’s dependent on Trump disappearing from the limelight.

No other Republican will have a better chance than Trump.

I fully expect him to run in 2024. What he needs is a running mate that can destroy media misinformation with ease, a Owens/Trump ticket would be unbeatable in my opinion.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:09 - Nov 7 with 1077 viewsGwyn737

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:07 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I fully expect him to run in 2024. What he needs is a running mate that can destroy media misinformation with ease, a Owens/Trump ticket would be unbeatable in my opinion.

I can’t see how he can behave like he is and get another go. Republicans and friendly media are fleeing.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:11 - Nov 7 with 1076 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:09 - Nov 7 by Gwyn737

I can’t see how he can behave like he is and get another go. Republicans and friendly media are fleeing.

We have had 4 years of Trump and he has gained ground with black, Hispanic, gay, women, Muslim - all those the media have painted him falsely as being against. They have come out and backed him in higher % than any other Republican I can remember.

People love what he stands for and also what he stands against. No other single candidate has that power or that draw.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:15 - Nov 7 with 1060 viewsHighjack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:07 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Candace Owens? Will she be old enough? She’s only in her twenties isn’t she?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:18 - Nov 7 with 1058 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:15 - Nov 7 by Highjack

Candace Owens? Will she be old enough? She’s only in her twenties isn’t she?

She is 31. You need to be 35 when elected into office as VP.

She would be an absolutely incredible asset to a Republican ticket.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:15 - Nov 8 with 967 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I don't think that President Trump will look for selection in 2024, but if he did it would probably not be as a republican.
In fact I can easily see that if he stays in politics the republicans will lose about 70% of their voters to the Trump Party.
They already hate the RINOs with a passion and the GOP hasn't helped their President much during his presidency as many of them have lost the will to fight for their people.
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:27 - Nov 8 with 965 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:15 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

I don't think that President Trump will look for selection in 2024, but if he did it would probably not be as a republican.
In fact I can easily see that if he stays in politics the republicans will lose about 70% of their voters to the Trump Party.
They already hate the RINOs with a passion and the GOP hasn't helped their President much during his presidency as many of them have lost the will to fight for their people.

"the GOP hasn't helped their President much during his presidency as many of them have lost the will to fight for their people. "

They all lined up behind him. They all ignored the evidence at the impeachment trial.

They all got behind them installing ACB to the Supreme Court in an election year and even more appalling is that ACB is experienced enough as a judge to take on the roll.

They SAID NOTHING when Trump was telling his AG that he must act on Hunter Biden, an impeachable act in itself.

At the last RNC they accepted that they would have no plan for the future of America other than do whatever Donald said.

And yet you claim that they did nothing for him!!!!!!! Why do you come on this board aren't you happier on Breibart or Gaber.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:38 - Nov 8 with 952 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:27 - Nov 8 by DJack

"the GOP hasn't helped their President much during his presidency as many of them have lost the will to fight for their people. "

They all lined up behind him. They all ignored the evidence at the impeachment trial.

They all got behind them installing ACB to the Supreme Court in an election year and even more appalling is that ACB is experienced enough as a judge to take on the roll.

They SAID NOTHING when Trump was telling his AG that he must act on Hunter Biden, an impeachable act in itself.

At the last RNC they accepted that they would have no plan for the future of America other than do whatever Donald said.

And yet you claim that they did nothing for him!!!!!!! Why do you come on this board aren't you happier on Breibart or Gaber.

He was telling his AG to do his damned job, which he hasn't done since getting it.
But that is OK, because his job was to allow the Justice department to dispense justice to Democrats as well as Republicans, except that never happened despite a great deal of evidence against them.
Why wouldn't the Republicans support ACB, it was in the GOP's own interest going forward.
His Impeachment trial was a coup, as proved by the evidence against Biden, which you don't believe.
You have no proof of what the RNC has plans for and neither does anyone else, you just keep repeating Democrat MSM bullsh!t.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:49 - Nov 8 with 948 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:38 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

He was telling his AG to do his damned job, which he hasn't done since getting it.
But that is OK, because his job was to allow the Justice department to dispense justice to Democrats as well as Republicans, except that never happened despite a great deal of evidence against them.
Why wouldn't the Republicans support ACB, it was in the GOP's own interest going forward.
His Impeachment trial was a coup, as proved by the evidence against Biden, which you don't believe.
You have no proof of what the RNC has plans for and neither does anyone else, you just keep repeating Democrat MSM bullsh!t.

Oh my word you are of the scale!

The President CANNOT tell the US AG what to do - it is an impeachable act.

You make claims about evidence but so far(and over a year later) the FBI and the Justice Department have actioned nothing. Denver PD even saw it for a crock and they passed it to the FBI.

As to ACB the Republicans howled when Obama was going to install a judge in an election year. They stated that it was wrong as it was election year and the peoples thought on the future would be undermined by installing a Dems judge. Cue 2020 election year and they suddenly think it's fine.

The impeachment was not a coup and the claims over the Hunter Biden laptop are just that, claims.

No proof of their plans The RNC is where the plans are laid out, maybe not in detail but the direction is given for all the main areas. At the pre-election RNC they laid out no plans except to follow the Donald.

It is you that falls for the bull.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Congratulations, President Biden! on 15:07 - Nov 8 with 939 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 14:49 - Nov 8 by DJack

Oh my word you are of the scale!

The President CANNOT tell the US AG what to do - it is an impeachable act.

You make claims about evidence but so far(and over a year later) the FBI and the Justice Department have actioned nothing. Denver PD even saw it for a crock and they passed it to the FBI.

As to ACB the Republicans howled when Obama was going to install a judge in an election year. They stated that it was wrong as it was election year and the peoples thought on the future would be undermined by installing a Dems judge. Cue 2020 election year and they suddenly think it's fine.

The impeachment was not a coup and the claims over the Hunter Biden laptop are just that, claims.

No proof of their plans The RNC is where the plans are laid out, maybe not in detail but the direction is given for all the main areas. At the pre-election RNC they laid out no plans except to follow the Donald.

It is you that falls for the bull.

You keep repeating that the President cannot tell the AG who works for him what to do and it is and impeachable act.
Prove it, where is it in the Constitution that the President can't tell anybody working for him what to do.
Which happens to be everybody but the Supreme Court.

ps And no bull MSM data, I want to see the legal documents that show it or you stop saying something you can't prove.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 15:54]
Congratulations, President Biden! on 16:56 - Nov 8 with 925 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 15:07 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

You keep repeating that the President cannot tell the AG who works for him what to do and it is and impeachable act.
Prove it, where is it in the Constitution that the President can't tell anybody working for him what to do.
Which happens to be everybody but the Supreme Court.

ps And no bull MSM data, I want to see the legal documents that show it or you stop saying something you can't prove.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 15:54]

Jeez you are blind.

Articles 1,2,3 set up the branches and the Separation of Powers keeps them distinct and a check on the others.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/separation_of_powers_0

Congratulations, President Biden! on 17:30 - Nov 8 with 915 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 16:56 - Nov 8 by DJack

Jeez you are blind.

Articles 1,2,3 set up the branches and the Separation of Powers keeps them distinct and a check on the others.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/separation_of_powers_0

So you can't find anything that says the President can't tell someone who works for him what to do.
Everybody in the Armed Forces, DOJ, FBI, CIA & DHS work for the President and the people, they DO NOT work for the Supreme Court.
So like I said show me something that says he can't tell the poeple working for him what to do.

When I say they work for him, that is the way that it is supposed to be. For the last 4 years the 3 letter agencies have not worked for him at all.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:07 - Nov 8 with 873 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 17:30 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

So you can't find anything that says the President can't tell someone who works for him what to do.
Everybody in the Armed Forces, DOJ, FBI, CIA & DHS work for the President and the people, they DO NOT work for the Supreme Court.
So like I said show me something that says he can't tell the poeple working for him what to do.

When I say they work for him, that is the way that it is supposed to be. For the last 4 years the 3 letter agencies have not worked for him at all.

Firstly the US AG DOES NOT WORK FOR THE PRESIDENT as he is the Presidents appointee to the Judicial Branch. The AG is to ADVISE the President. Under the Separation of Powers the President CANNOT instruct the other branches what to do or how to do it.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:24 - Nov 8 with 863 viewsLohengrin

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:41 - Nov 7 by DJack

Ooops...

Perry Bacon Jr.
Nov. 6, 7:02 pm

Biden Taps Adviser on Economic Regulation

Biden will name Gary Gensler as an adviser on issues involving Wall Street and regulation of markets, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday. It’s not clear exactly what this means in terms of Gensler’s role, namely whether he will be advising Biden on which policies to propose as president, working during the transition to help Biden choose his presidential economic team or being positioned to take a key role on that team himself.

This news is interesting for two reasons. It suggests Biden is moving forward in trying to start planning his administration even though he has not yet been declared the winner of the election by most outlets. Also, Gensler is allied with Sen. Elizabeth Warren and favors more strident regulation of Wall Street, so this choice is getting plaudits from more liberal Democrats who have worried Biden might pick figures more resistant to regulations of Wall Street firms.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2020-election-results-coverage/

Ha! that’s genuinely funny.

Here’s a tip DJ, and there’s no need to thank me, but when you check your e-mails later if you find one from a Nigerian Prince with a great offer for you leave it be...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:32 - Nov 8 with 857 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:24 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Here’s a tip DJ, and there’s no need to thank me, but when you check your e-mails later if you find one from a Nigerian Prince with a great offer for you leave it be...

Don’t be silly, he would be using it as a source to prove great wealth in the country.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:36 - Nov 8 with 855 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:24 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Maybe, maybe not. I've said all along that Joe represents corporate America but I'd like to hope that they are preparing to adjust their previous direction of travel with their views on a regulated Wall Street...A man can dream can't he!

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:54 - Nov 8 with 845 viewsLohengrin

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:36 - Nov 8 by DJack

Maybe, maybe not. I've said all along that Joe represents corporate America but I'd like to hope that they are preparing to adjust their previous direction of travel with their views on a regulated Wall Street...A man can dream can't he!

Of course you can dream, and I hope I’m wrong, but my heart and gut tell me Biden’s nothing more than an easily malleable placeman installed to manage decline.

I hope too that you and I aren’t convened here in eighteen months time bemoaning the fact that Britain and the US are suffering ground casualties somewhere in the Middle East in another insane foray to artificially inflate share prices.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:07 - Nov 8 with 833 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:54 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Of course you can dream, and I hope I’m wrong, but my heart and gut tell me Biden’s nothing more than an easily malleable placeman installed to manage decline.

I hope too that you and I aren’t convened here in eighteen months time bemoaning the fact that Britain and the US are suffering ground casualties somewhere in the Middle East in another insane foray to artificially inflate share prices.

The US and oil, always an issue. Hopefully a major green energy push may start to wean them of that particular issue.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:26 - Nov 8 with 820 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 20:07 - Nov 8 by DJack

Firstly the US AG DOES NOT WORK FOR THE PRESIDENT as he is the Presidents appointee to the Judicial Branch. The AG is to ADVISE the President. Under the Separation of Powers the President CANNOT instruct the other branches what to do or how to do it.

Sorry, you cannot make it up to suit your argument.
The AG is the head of the DOJ which is, and I quote
"In 1870, the United States Congress passed an act to establish the Department of Justice, setting it up as “an executive department of the government of the United States” with the Attorney General as its head. The DOJ of Justice is responsible for handling the legal business of the United States. "

Executive Department of GOVERNMENT which is controlled by the President of the USA.
The president and I quote again.
"The President of the United States is the head of state and head of government of the United States of America. The office of the Presidency is the highest political office in the United States in terms of influence and recognition.

A person who serves as President leads the executive branch of the federal government and is one of only two nationally elected federal officers (the other being the vice president)."

Key word "Executive Branch".

The AG advises both the President and the Supreme Court on those he consideres should be prosecuted, if he don't advise they don't get prosecuted.

The President should have fired Barr months ago for dereliction of duty instead of politely asking him to do his damned job.

Get it now?
Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:30 - Nov 8 with 812 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:26 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, you cannot make it up to suit your argument.
The AG is the head of the DOJ which is, and I quote
"In 1870, the United States Congress passed an act to establish the Department of Justice, setting it up as “an executive department of the government of the United States” with the Attorney General as its head. The DOJ of Justice is responsible for handling the legal business of the United States. "

Executive Department of GOVERNMENT which is controlled by the President of the USA.
The president and I quote again.
"The President of the United States is the head of state and head of government of the United States of America. The office of the Presidency is the highest political office in the United States in terms of influence and recognition.

A person who serves as President leads the executive branch of the federal government and is one of only two nationally elected federal officers (the other being the vice president)."

Key word "Executive Branch".

The AG advises both the President and the Supreme Court on those he consideres should be prosecuted, if he don't advise they don't get prosecuted.

The President should have fired Barr months ago for dereliction of duty instead of politely asking him to do his damned job.

Get it now?

Yes he can fire Barr, no he cannot tell him what to do as Barr represents the Judicial Branch and advises the President on its workings.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:32 - Nov 8 with 805 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:30 - Nov 8 by DJack

Yes he can fire Barr, no he cannot tell him what to do as Barr represents the Judicial Branch and advises the President on its workings.

He does not "represent the legal branch" he works for the Government fullstop.
He does not work for the Judicial branch.
What is wrong with you can't you read.
Those quotes are the official description.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:44 - Nov 8 with 794 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:32 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

He does not "represent the legal branch" he works for the Government fullstop.
He does not work for the Judicial branch.
What is wrong with you can't you read.
Those quotes are the official description.

Oh Fck. You are correct and I apologise.

Multitasking is not my greatest strength

Congratulations, President Biden! on 23:13 - Nov 8 with 784 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 21:44 - Nov 8 by DJack

Oh Fck. You are correct and I apologise.

Multitasking is not my greatest strength

I am glad we managed to clear it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024