Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe ? 17:07 - Nov 7 with 7881 viewspikeypaul

Benefit of the doubt up and until now.

But today was the final straw.

He couldn’t finish a cup of tea.

if he could just slide the ball
either side of the keeper rather than just kick it straight at him every time
we would be top of the league tonight.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Lowe ? on 17:17 - Nov 7 with 2255 views34dfgdf54

Finishing is poor but pretty much always involved with our best moments in final third. Top player in everything apart from composure in front of goal at the moment.
Lowe ? on 17:18 - Nov 7 with 2255 viewsFlashberryjack

I've never rated him, squad player at best.
Beside missing two golden goal scoring opportunities, his all round play is very poor IMO.

Despite his failings, we were desperately unlucky not come away with at least a point.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lowe ? on 17:20 - Nov 7 with 2248 viewsthornabyswan

Lowe ? on 17:18 - Nov 7 by Flashberryjack

I've never rated him, squad player at best.
Beside missing two golden goal scoring opportunities, his all round play is very poor IMO.

Despite his failings, we were desperately unlucky not come away with at least a point.

I like him very hard working player who will score a few.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lowe ? on 17:21 - Nov 7 with 2244 viewsAndyCole

Overall he has been a revelation and epitomises everything we are looking to achieve (see Frank’s comments)

To be lambasted for not being our next Jason Scotland is way too harsh on the fella. He’s a key cog in our dynamic forward press, which is outstanding and a pleasure to watch. Yes he coulda finished better today and that’s his current development need.

We would be flying if we had a top finisher but they don’t grow on trees. And the ones that fit our style are mostly out of our budget.

I reckon Lowe will grow to become a prolific striker when he gets the art of finishing. He’s such a natural talent.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lowe ? on 17:28 - Nov 7 with 2227 viewsThornburyswan

Lowe ? on 17:17 - Nov 7 by 34dfgdf54

Finishing is poor but pretty much always involved with our best moments in final third. Top player in everything apart from composure in front of goal at the moment.

This - frustrating because of today’s outcome & not helped by being our ‘9’ but definitely not a player to cast aside just yet.
Lowe ? on 17:28 - Nov 7 with 2225 viewsDr_Parnassus

He’s a wide forward being forced to play as a striker out of necessity.

He’s a talent and has bags of athleticism and ability, but people can’t expect him to be a lethal and deadly striker. Just as we can’t expect him to turn into a phenomenal shot stopper if put in goals or a midfield maestro spraying passes if put in central midfield.

I’m sure people think any player put in a certain position should be able to display expert qualities of a player who belongs to that natural position, it just doesn’t work like that.

We have no money, or certainly haven’t in the transfer windows. We have no real striker good enough to play in our side, that will show in our ability to take chances. But that’s no slight on Lowe, he’s not a natural finisher - it’s not his game.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Lowe ? on 17:31 - Nov 7 with 2216 viewsthornabyswan

Lowe ? on 17:21 - Nov 7 by AndyCole

Overall he has been a revelation and epitomises everything we are looking to achieve (see Frank’s comments)

To be lambasted for not being our next Jason Scotland is way too harsh on the fella. He’s a key cog in our dynamic forward press, which is outstanding and a pleasure to watch. Yes he coulda finished better today and that’s his current development need.

We would be flying if we had a top finisher but they don’t grow on trees. And the ones that fit our style are mostly out of our budget.

I reckon Lowe will grow to become a prolific striker when he gets the art of finishing. He’s such a natural talent.

Good post at least he gives 100% and gets on the end of chances made a very good run for his first chance.

The whole team played well today and deserved a point but not to disheartened will win plenty of games playing like that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lowe ? on 17:35 - Nov 7 with 2200 viewsBillyChong

Lowe ? on 17:28 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

He’s a talent and has bags of athleticism and ability, but people can’t expect him to be a lethal and deadly striker. Just as we can’t expect him to turn into a phenomenal shot stopper if put in goals or a midfield maestro spraying passes if put in central midfield.

I’m sure people think any player put in a certain position should be able to display expert qualities of a player who belongs to that natural position, it just doesn’t work like that.

We have no money, or certainly haven’t in the transfer windows. We have no real striker good enough to play in our side, that will show in our ability to take chances. But that’s no slight on Lowe, he’s not a natural finisher - it’s not his game.

Why spend £800k on a winger to play up front? Surely that cash could have gone on an actual striker
Login to get fewer ads

Lowe ? on 17:37 - Nov 7 with 2191 viewsFlashberryjack

Lowe ? on 17:20 - Nov 7 by thornabyswan

I like him very hard working player who will score a few.

Probably will score a few goals, problem is how many chances will he need to score those few goals.

It's 11 games and 2 goals so far.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lowe ? on 17:48 - Nov 7 with 2151 viewsDr_Parnassus

Lowe ? on 17:35 - Nov 7 by BillyChong

Why spend £800k on a winger to play up front? Surely that cash could have gone on an actual striker

He wasn’t signed to play up front. He is now playing out of necessity.

If you know of any class strikers going for 800k then stick them down here.

Lowe ? on 17:52 - Nov 7 with 2149 viewsjackrabbit

Lowe ? on 17:28 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

It was a fabulous move, a wonderful through ball and he should have buried it. With some confidence and a few goals under his belt, he might well learn to shoot at the space in the goals instead of at the goalkeeper.
Lowe ? on 17:53 - Nov 7 with 2145 viewsKeithHaynes

Lowe is a fantastic player, he is learning and getting used to how the swans play. Give him time he will definitely get to grips with his role.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lowe ? on 18:14 - Nov 7 with 2110 viewsFireboy2

I think some credit needs to go to krul, a big experienced keeper who got their mom, says alot.

Re Lowe, I think cooper is persevering with him up front with ayew as he thinks hes got it to play there, that's why gyokeres and cullen arent getting a sniff, perhaps in another month Lowe hasnt got his chances/conversions up then we might see a change.
Lowe ? on 18:15 - Nov 7 with 2091 viewsangryjack

Lowe ? on 17:53 - Nov 7 by KeithHaynes

Lowe is a fantastic player, he is learning and getting used to how the swans play. Give him time he will definitely get to grips with his role.

No chance
Lowe ? on 18:26 - Nov 7 with 2086 viewsCatullus

Lowe ? on 17:48 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

He wasn’t signed to play up front. He is now playing out of necessity.

If you know of any class strikers going for 800k then stick them down here.

Then why not play him wide and give Cullen his chance?

Finishing was his big problem today, has Cooper not told him low and hard is best? If those chances had fallen to Ayew we'd have been 2 or maybe 3 up. Such is footnall eh.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lowe ? on 18:27 - Nov 7 with 2081 viewsDr_Parnassus

Lowe ? on 18:26 - Nov 7 by Catullus

Then why not play him wide and give Cullen his chance?

Finishing was his big problem today, has Cooper not told him low and hard is best? If those chances had fallen to Ayew we'd have been 2 or maybe 3 up. Such is footnall eh.

Because Cullen is not deemed good enough for a starting spot. There is a lot more to being a striker than just being one.

Lowe ? on 18:28 - Nov 7 with 2039 viewsDr_Winston

He's getting into the right positions and hitting the target more often than not. That's not even taking into account what he offers as an out ball.

Naturally some will want to get the pitchforks out but it's early days yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lowe ? on 18:38 - Nov 7 with 2059 viewsonehunglow

Pitchforks?Well that makes a change.

Lowe is not a good finisher.
We needed a good finisher
We still need a good finisher.

We should have brought in a finisher.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lowe ? on 18:43 - Nov 7 with 2050 viewsshingle

He only scored a handful last season mun, he has never been up to much in the goal scoring stakes what did you expect and why.
Lowe ? on 18:56 - Nov 7 with 2027 viewsCatullus

Lowe ? on 18:27 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Because Cullen is not deemed good enough for a starting spot. There is a lot more to being a striker than just being one.

Maybe he should plan on using him more from the bench then because without game time how will we ever know if he's good enough.

Cullen was good in the U23's which is supposed to be the stepping stone to the first team yet ahving hraduated to the bench he gets very few chances.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lowe ? on 19:00 - Nov 7 with 2022 viewsFireboy2

Lowe ? on 18:27 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I guess cullen is being left out because cooper will have to give gyokeres gametime.

Shane really when Cullen is one of our own and according to those in the know from his academy he is natural goalscorer.

I would play cullen before gyokeres but as I've said cooper has to play gyokeres.
Lowe ? on 19:17 - Nov 7 with 1997 viewspikeypaul

Lowe ? on 18:43 - Nov 7 by shingle

He only scored a handful last season mun, he has never been up to much in the goal scoring stakes what did you expect and why.

So why is he playing?

You would expect a pro footballer with no one near him to be able to put
the ball either side of the keeper when around the penalty spot.

He’s stealing a living.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Lowe ? on 19:26 - Nov 7 with 1986 views34dfgdf54

Lowe ? on 19:17 - Nov 7 by pikeypaul

So why is he playing?

You would expect a pro footballer with no one near him to be able to put
the ball either side of the keeper when around the penalty spot.

He’s stealing a living.

Stealing a living
Lowe ? on 19:28 - Nov 7 with 1940 viewsDr_Winston

Lowe ? on 19:26 - Nov 7 by 34dfgdf54

Stealing a living

Anyone who uses the phrase "stealing a living" is a f*cking idiot.

That's an indisputable fact.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lowe ? on 19:35 - Nov 7 with 1969 viewsMarkymogs

He's got to be dropped after the international break. Cost us big time today. What's happening with borini on a free?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024