Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MGW going back to Wolves 14:09 - Jan 6 with 4760 viewsChief

Faaaaaaaackkkk
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 14:10]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:11 - Jan 6 with 2644 viewsonehunglow

batards

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:12 - Jan 6 with 2643 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That is a huge blow. He looked the best player in our entire squad.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:12 - Jan 6 with 2643 viewstrampie

That is a blow.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:14 - Jan 6 with 2621 viewsonehunglow

Loans though,innit.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:18 - Jan 6 with 2602 viewsReslovenSwan1

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:14 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

Loans though,innit.

Dog eat dog. Swansea did not do Newport a favour either. Will the player stay fit?

If Vic goes 3 slots to fill.

Wise sage since Toshack era

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:19 - Jan 6 with 2602 viewsCatullus

This is where Coops and the scouting team earn their keep. It's not great but always a possible issue with loan players. He hasn't played much in the last few months and we did ok without him, no panicking yet.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:21 - Jan 6 with 2589 views34dfgdf54

Absolute killer blow that is, like someone said though, we did the same to County, it happens.
MGW going back to Wolves on 14:25 - Jan 6 with 2559 viewsDr_Winston

Plus side is that we've managed pretty well without him so far so it's not the shattering blow it could have been. Downside is that with him and Palmer going back then we're going to have to bring someone else in or use Byers, which will be a problem unless he's improved drastically in the interim.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:27 - Jan 6 with 2559 views34dfgdf54

What I would say about this, is that they have waited while he gets his treatment done down here and recalled him in the blink of an eye as soon as he was fit.

Brutal
MGW going back to Wolves on 14:35 - Jan 6 with 2495 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck ! hoped he'd be the player to get us over the line, but as the Doc said previously, we've done pretty well without him, let's hope we can get a player of similar talent as his replacement, won't be easy.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:41 - Jan 6 with 2459 viewsReslovenSwan1

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:27 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

What I would say about this, is that they have waited while he gets his treatment done down here and recalled him in the blink of an eye as soon as he was fit.

Brutal

Guehi is a physical machine and alway fit and ready to to . The ideal loan player. MGW appears to be frail judging by his record. He may well have broke down again at a critical time.

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:43 - Jan 6 with 2451 views34dfgdf54

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:41 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Guehi is a physical machine and alway fit and ready to to . The ideal loan player. MGW appears to be frail judging by his record. He may well have broke down again at a critical time.

Their fans seem to think they are screwed with FFP, and they can't afford to bring anyone in to a squad suffering with injuries.
MGW going back to Wolves on 15:22 - Jan 6 with 2331 viewsHighjack

There seems to be a lot more recalls these days than there used to be. I wonder if they’ve got plans to loan him out to someone else like Chelsea did with Gallagher?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:34 - Jan 6 with 2290 viewsswancity

Sly move by Wolves to wait until he’s confirmed full fitness so that our Club incur his salary and other costs whilst recuperating, just for them to recall him. But he’s a Wolves player as frustrating as it is.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 2262 viewsReslovenSwan1

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:34 - Jan 6 by swancity

Sly move by Wolves to wait until he’s confirmed full fitness so that our Club incur his salary and other costs whilst recuperating, just for them to recall him. But he’s a Wolves player as frustrating as it is.

No not really injuries are pot luck. Swansea would not be recalling Brandon Cooper if he was out for 2 months. Swansea have the opporunity to repalce a injury affected player with a more robust youngster. They should have a go for Gilmour of Chelsea. He will get 5 games for Chelsea and upto 30 for Swansea.

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:41 - Jan 6 with 2260 viewstrampie

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:18 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Dog eat dog. Swansea did not do Newport a favour either. Will the player stay fit?

If Vic goes 3 slots to fill.

Yes indeed we done Cwnty no favours, just hope they can hold on for a top 3 spot.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:50 - Jan 6 with 2222 viewsswancity

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:40 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

No not really injuries are pot luck. Swansea would not be recalling Brandon Cooper if he was out for 2 months. Swansea have the opporunity to repalce a injury affected player with a more robust youngster. They should have a go for Gilmour of Chelsea. He will get 5 games for Chelsea and upto 30 for Swansea.

Of course injuries are pot luck

But he signed on loan with us for the season. He’s been injured for most of the time so Wolves were monitoring his progress in terms of return from injury so that they could take him straight back when fit. It’s been on the cards for some time apparently such was his impressive form earlier this season. I couldn’t see our club doing that to Newport for example re Brandon Cooper.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:59 - Jan 6 with 2199 viewsKeithHaynes

Massive blow but not unexpected.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MGW going back to Wolves on 17:41 - Jan 6 with 2008 viewsFireboy2

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:59 - Jan 6 by KeithHaynes

Aye, it was on the cards.

I hope that cooper has a few players lined up.
MGW going back to Wolves on 18:14 - Jan 6 with 1957 viewsfelixstowe_jack

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:12 - Jan 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That is a huge blow. He looked the best player in our entire squad.

Did he?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

MGW going back to Wolves on 18:47 - Jan 6 with 1900 views34dfgdf54

MGW going back to Wolves on 15:59 - Jan 6 by KeithHaynes

You think we were expecting that? I didn’t see it coming at all personally but I didn’t realise wolves had injuries either.
MGW going back to Wolves on 20:09 - Jan 6 with 1771 viewsKeithHaynes

MGW going back to Wolves on 18:47 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

You think we were expecting that? I didn’t see it coming at all personally but I didn’t realise wolves had injuries either.

Goes with the territory with loan players. We are being used a little at the moment by certain clubs, bit annoying, but thats our market.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MGW going back to Wolves on 20:35 - Jan 6 with 1714 viewsangryjack

MGW going back to Wolves on 18:14 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Did he?

By far
MGW going back to Wolves on 22:15 - Jan 6 with 1617 viewsAndyCole

MGW going back to Wolves on 14:43 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

Their fans seem to think they are screwed with FFP, and they can't afford to bring anyone in to a squad suffering with injuries.

This, and it's about time too.

Watching Wolves is like watching Sporting Porto Wolves. They were always poor and poor to watch until they became a mini Portugal.

Good luck to local, genuinely nice lad MGW who deserves his chance (instead of a random Portugueser).

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

MGW going back to Wolves on 07:26 - Jan 7 with 1441 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I wonder how much they’d want for him? Got to be north of £20 million at least

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024