Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gyökeres on joining Malmo 15:50 - Jan 11 with 4013 viewsKeithHaynes

Speaking to Fotbollskanalen: "My agent has told me about their interest.

"I have heard that they have been interested, it is not so much more than what has happened. It is a nice association in Sweden.

"It's always fun to hear that a big club is interested.

"Right now I am focusing on Swansea, I have not thought of anything else if I am to be completely honest."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 16:37 - Jan 11 with 2441 viewsNotLoyal

Big club ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 16:49 - Jan 11 with 2421 viewsthornabyswan

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 16:37 - Jan 11 by NotLoyal

Big club ?

He aint going to say a piddly little club is he they are big in Sweden got to a European cup final once as well.

A bit like Cardiff they got ro a cup final in 1927 and they are a massive club apparently.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 17:10 - Jan 11 with 2384 viewsNotLoyal

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 16:49 - Jan 11 by thornabyswan

He aint going to say a piddly little club is he they are big in Sweden got to a European cup final once as well.

A bit like Cardiff they got ro a cup final in 1927 and they are a massive club apparently.

Another thread looms 😂

OK I've changed it.

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 2297 viewsAndyCole

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 16:49 - Jan 11 by thornabyswan

Yeah, but are they a BIG club ?

They had a big following when we played them when I first saw Bony at the Lib.

Gets him back within touching distance of his lovely professional footballer GF.

A no brainer if I were him.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 18:38 - Jan 11 with 2275 viewsswancity

Having been to Malmo ( when we played them ) they’ve got a nice stadium around the size of the Liberty

They’ve a good proud club with a great history and huge in Sweden. I can’t see our friend Gyokeres making any impression there though. He barely looks League Two standard.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 18:39 - Jan 11 with 2278 viewsonehunglow

It's a big country anyway.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 18:43 - Jan 11 with 2271 viewsKeithHaynes

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 18:31 - Jan 11 by AndyCole

Yeah, but are they a BIG club ?

They had a big following when we played them when I first saw Bony at the Lib.

Gets him back within touching distance of his lovely professional footballer GF.

A no brainer if I were him.

We had the same following in the return game 😉

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 18:58 - Jan 11 with 2242 viewsNeath_Jack

Cowardly shithouse fans.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 20:36 - Jan 11 with 2160 viewsReslovenSwan1

Big physical centre forwards get a rough ride at Swansea. He cleary is a more traditional number nine. I actually rated Surridge quite highly but posters branded him a bit of a cart horse. I even like Courtney Baker Richardson. He was actually very strong and I still beleive he can make a good career if he can overcome his injuries. These players offer a plan B

The city of Swansea South west Wales has not produced a player of Surridge's quality for 30 years since John Hartson rocked up. I would be delighted if he was from Bonymaen. What have we got. Scott Thyer, Chad Bond, James Thomas, Alex Samuel not really a no 9. Cullen is a hybrid and I do not think will make it. Joshua Thomas is in the wings and a young lad about 16 Reuben Davies someone highlighted.

Fans can be snniffy but are doing it from a point of a historical wasteland.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 0:37]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:04 - Jan 11 with 2115 viewspencoedjack

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 18:58 - Jan 11 by Neath_Jack

Cowardly shithouse fans.

Indeed hiding in bushes on the way out.

We met a few lads out there who took us to a pub before the game & they weren’t very welcoming in there either.
Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:18 - Jan 11 with 2090 viewsNeath_Jack

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:04 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Indeed hiding in bushes on the way out.

We met a few lads out there who took us to a pub before the game & they weren’t very welcoming in there either.

Yeah, picking off fans who were in one's and two's, through the park

They didn't try it on with us because there were about 20 or 30 of us. Old bill made us walk all the way back to the train station, felt like 10 miles after being on the all dayer. A couple of the Malmo lot kept driving past, but didn't fancy stopping.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:22 - Jan 11 with 2091 viewspencoedjack

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:18 - Jan 11 by Neath_Jack

Yeah, picking off fans who were in one's and two's, through the park

They didn't try it on with us because there were about 20 or 30 of us. Old bill made us walk all the way back to the train station, felt like 10 miles after being on the all dayer. A couple of the Malmo lot kept driving past, but didn't fancy stopping.

Aye similar experience we stayed in Copenhagen

Great trip 👍
Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:31 - Jan 11 with 2070 viewsChief

Surprised to hear there was trouble out there. We didn't see anything but were part of the mass walk from Gustav Adolfs Torg & that courtyard next door to the ground so maybe not surprising. Spoke to plenty out there rest of the trip and found them fine.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:33 - Jan 11 with 2051 viewsNeath_Jack

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:22 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Aye similar experience we stayed in Copenhagen

Great trip 👍

Yeah we did as well, that's why they wouldn't let us go back to the square, they wanted us out of Sweden pronto.

Fantastic trip.

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:40 - Jan 11 with 2048 viewsChief

Can't remember the name of the pub in Copenhagen where the Swans fans congregated but we made our way over late coz we were staying in Malmo. Ill never forget the sight upon coming into the square. We must have missed hell of a party - bodies strewn all over the place!

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:53 - Jan 11 with 2020 viewsNeath_Jack

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:40 - Jan 11 by Chief

Can't remember the name of the pub in Copenhagen where the Swans fans congregated but we made our way over late coz we were staying in Malmo. Ill never forget the sight upon coming into the square. We must have missed hell of a party - bodies strewn all over the place!

The Dubliner was absolutely bouncing.

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:56 - Jan 11 with 2024 viewsChief

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:53 - Jan 11 by Neath_Jack

That's the one

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 22:03 - Jan 11 with 2008 viewsswancity

Malmo was a great trip

Stayed in Copenhagen one night then train to Malmo on morning of game with my son who was about 22 then

In Malmo had an Indian meal sitting outside in the afternoon with a few NewcastleBrowns 😂 then onto some pubs including one with loads of Swans fans outside the back of the pub

Think we met Moscowjack and loads of others, was a brilliant few days if not the best of games. Lovely memories.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 22:14 - Jan 11 with 2000 viewspencoedjack

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 21:53 - Jan 11 by Neath_Jack

It was, if I knew how to upload pictures I got some great ones of the pub draped in Swans flags.

Great memories 👍
Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 23:41 - Jan 11 with 1951 viewsBadlands

Ignore the nazi element and Malmo is a great place

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 01:29 - Jan 12 with 1904 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 20:36 - Jan 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Big physical centre forwards get a rough ride at Swansea. He cleary is a more traditional number nine. I actually rated Surridge quite highly but posters branded him a bit of a cart horse. I even like Courtney Baker Richardson. He was actually very strong and I still beleive he can make a good career if he can overcome his injuries. These players offer a plan B

The city of Swansea South west Wales has not produced a player of Surridge's quality for 30 years since John Hartson rocked up. I would be delighted if he was from Bonymaen. What have we got. Scott Thyer, Chad Bond, James Thomas, Alex Samuel not really a no 9. Cullen is a hybrid and I do not think will make it. Joshua Thomas is in the wings and a young lad about 16 Reuben Davies someone highlighted.

Fans can be snniffy but are doing it from a point of a historical wasteland.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 0:37]

You were doing fine, then you said you rated CBR, its all about opinions but come on, there is a lmit ………..
Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 07:27 - Jan 12 with 1835 views1983

We stayed in Copenhagen and had a good night in the Dubliner the night before then we made our way over the day of the game and had a good very expensive day boozing or so I though until I went to Singapore a few years later!

Yeah after the game was very surreal seeing their boys weaving in and out of the bushes along the walk way on bicycles with shopping baskets on the front all dressed up like British hooligans from about 20 years ago wearing Stone Island & baseball caps! We went to the station nearest the ground to go back to Copenhagen and for the very few times I wore a Swansea shirt to a game and felt very vulnerable in the station

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 10:02 - Jan 12 with 1769 viewsKeithHaynes

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 07:27 - Jan 12 by 1983

We stayed in Copenhagen and had a good night in the Dubliner the night before then we made our way over the day of the game and had a good very expensive day boozing or so I though until I went to Singapore a few years later!

Yeah after the game was very surreal seeing their boys weaving in and out of the bushes along the walk way on bicycles with shopping baskets on the front all dressed up like British hooligans from about 20 years ago wearing Stone Island & baseball caps! We went to the station nearest the ground to go back to Copenhagen and for the very few times I wore a Swansea shirt to a game and felt very vulnerable in the station

I know the intrepid NL was there, maybe he will divulge.

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 12:55 - Jan 12 with 1689 viewsNotLoyal

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 10:02 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

I know the intrepid NL was there, maybe he will divulge.

Their favourite trick has always been pick off normal lone fans or drunk weak targets. They are the most cowardly alleged crews in Europe. We were there with a number of ADO known Swansea lads and let's put it this way, they had more opportunities to get something done than I've ever seen before. Of course that was some years ago, I'm just Mr average now. But Malmö are complete cowards, none of them showed up in n Swansea after bragging they would, and running about on their mums pushbikes sums the pricks up. The only bother I saw was when they thought they had the numbers but the 20 or so they had their eyes on were laughing at them because another 20 or so we're coming up behind them. They ran like little boys coming out of school. All dressed the same in their school uniforms.

OK I've changed it.

Gyökeres on joining Malmo on 14:05 - Jan 12 with 1634 viewsChief

Brighton journo (and echoed by Mitchelmore) on twitter saying hes being recalled and will be joining another British club on loan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024