Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 104445 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Top six watch on 15:46 - Feb 14 with 2568 viewsNotLoyal

Top six watch on 14:13 - Feb 14 by jackrabbit

From what I saw I’m not surprised. Just shows even the best teams - and Brentford certainly merit that description - can have off days.

Still not getting excited though.

Same will happen to us sooner or later, Brentford believing their hype seemed to be the issue today.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Top six watch on 15:52 - Feb 14 with 2537 viewsJack123

Wow, that took me by surprise! I didn't expect Brentford to slip up. Next few weeks will be interesting..

libera nos a malo

Top six watch on 16:45 - Feb 14 with 2422 viewsraynor94

It's like the St Valentine's day massacre on the Brentford board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Top six watch on 16:50 - Feb 14 with 2418 viewsKeithHaynes

Top six watch on 16:45 - Feb 14 by raynor94

It’s the expectation that causes problems when it doesn’t go right, no team can win every game, even Man City in this league would slip up. The newer supporters of the swans aside, who dwell on premier league status as some form of be all won’t know this. Teams do lose - and when teams are judged week to week, winning once and being the best to losing four days later and being rubbish. There in is a problem.

Top six watch on 16:59 - Feb 14 with 2393 viewsFlashberryjack

Well done Barnsley.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Top six watch on 17:38 - Feb 14 with 2319 viewsjackrabbit

Top six watch on 14:13 - Feb 14 by jackrabbit

From what I saw I’m not surprised. Just shows even the best teams - and Brentford certainly merit that description - can have off days.

Still not getting excited though.

Now I’m getting excited! Never thought it would end 0-2. Good ole Barnsley!
Top six watch on 18:39 - Feb 14 with 2231 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 16:50 - Feb 14 by KeithHaynes

It’s the expectation that causes problems when it doesn’t go right, no team can win every game, even Man City in this league would slip up. The newer supporters of the swans aside, who dwell on premier league status as some form of be all won’t know this. Teams do lose - and when teams are judged week to week, winning once and being the best to losing four days later and being rubbish. There in is a problem.

I dwell on Prem League status and Ive been a fan for 60+ years.Its where we should be;its where we should never have left.

Nothing but the best

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Top six watch on 19:01 - Feb 14 with 2211 viewsthornabyswan

Just had a read of their board one comment did crack.me up we need to bounce back because I dont want to see them Swansea bast@rds in the autos.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Top six watch on 19:25 - Feb 14 with 2176 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 19:01 - Feb 14 by thornabyswan

Just had a read of their board one comment did crack.me up we need to bounce back because I dont want to see them Swansea bast@rds in the autos.

At least they are honest.I detest this shower of crap .They will get wasted in the Prem

Top six watch on 20:00 - Feb 14 with 2153 viewspencoedjack

Win our games in hand top of the pile 👍
Top six watch on 22:46 - Feb 14 with 1978 viewsAndyCole

Top six watch on 20:00 - Feb 14 by pencoedjack

Win our games in hand top of the pile 👍

This. The fact it's totally in our hands is just massive. Unrivalled accomplishment.

And refreshing that the perennial dissenters have finally seen the light.

All systems go, until the next latent, lurking dissenter brandishes Cooper a fraud, a 45 minute team or a Monk-ball-ist. They know who they were.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Top six watch on 23:19 - Feb 14 with 1959 viewsjack_lord

Coventry's next three opponents are Norwich Brentford and Swansea.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Top six watch on 12:53 - Feb 15 with 1705 viewsvetchonian

Top six watch on 15:46 - Feb 14 by NotLoyal

Same will happen to us sooner or later, Brentford believing their hype seemed to be the issue today.

it is possible it could happen to us in March where we have tough schedule of matches

Wednesday 3rd March Stoke Away

Saturday 6th March Middlesboro Home

Tuesday 9th March Blackburn Rovers Away

Saturday 13th March Luton Town Away

Tuesday 16th March AFC Bournemouth Away

Saturday 20th March Cardiff City Home

IF everyone stays fit and we have Smith back I think the squad is strong enough to get through this with some roatation and keeping a "strong " bench....need to ensure our one match at a time mantra keeps going.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Top six watch on 13:35 - Feb 15 with 1676 viewsBadlands

Top six watch on 22:46 - Feb 14 by AndyCole

This. The fact it's totally in our hands is just massive. Unrivalled accomplishment.

And refreshing that the perennial dissenters have finally seen the light.

All systems go, until the next latent, lurking dissenter brandishes Cooper a fraud, a 45 minute team or a Monk-ball-ist. They know who they were.

I'm one.
And stick to my opinion.
Monkers will always say he gained our highest finishing position in the Prem but he did it with ar*e numbingly boring hoofball and his legacy was to tear apart everything the previous 6 managers had achieved.
Cooper isn't a fraud but he has got connections and Winter is a very good CEO with even more links (who took over from another very good CEO with good links).
We keep seeing signs of being a confident side but then we see performances (mainly from midfield and forwards) that are relegation standard.
Yes we are doing well and he is doing OK but, given our squad, we should already be sitting at the top of the league.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Top six watch on 13:48 - Feb 15 with 1668 viewsraynor94

Top six watch on 13:35 - Feb 15 by Badlands

I'm one.
And stick to my opinion.
Monkers will always say he gained our highest finishing position in the Prem but he did it with ar*e numbingly boring hoofball and his legacy was to tear apart everything the previous 6 managers had achieved.
Cooper isn't a fraud but he has got connections and Winter is a very good CEO with even more links (who took over from another very good CEO with good links).
We keep seeing signs of being a confident side but then we see performances (mainly from midfield and forwards) that are relegation standard.
Yes we are doing well and he is doing OK but, given our squad, we should already be sitting at the top of the league.

Absolutely laughable, but not surprising from you, "He" you can't even say Cooper's name.

He's put together an excellent squad and is doing a great job in his second season of managing at league level.

I don't think he's short of admirers, be careful what you wish for

Top six watch on 14:03 - Feb 15 with 1646 viewsvetchonian

I'm one.
And stick to my opinion.

Maybe we would be if we could have played iur two games in hand?

Top six watch on 14:03 - Feb 15 with 1645 viewsKeithHaynes

I'm one.
And stick to my opinion.

Whatever you do, don’t read this 😉

The Steve Cooper Football Story : A 20 year coaching journey 27th May 2021 14:13
Today we look at the second phase of Steve Cooper’s journey to professional management at Swansea City. We start now in September 2008 when Cooper left Wrexham to take up a coaching post at Liverpool academy. And of course on to his England journey. 0

Top six watch on 14:05 - Feb 15 with 1632 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 13:48 - Feb 15 by raynor94

Absolutely laughable, but not surprising from you, "He" you can't even say Cooper's name.

He's put together an excellent squad and is doing a great job in his second season of managing at league level.

I don't think he's short of admirers, be careful what you wish for

Why such puerile insults to a poster who simply isn't an uberfan the likes of which turn stomachs.

Why not simply give an opinion eh,then try to avoid personal crap which you are prone to,althoigh you do not see it. Somebody needs to help you but don't look at me.Ive done my best with you for a good 10 years and nothing seems to have changed.

Now -----take my observations,reflect then go and kick a cat then make a nice cup of Welsh tea.
Steve ,don't worry ,will be off before much longer then his lovebugs will have to place their faith in a new manager ,who they will also give their unfettered admiration.

Top six watch on 14:47 - Feb 15 with 1606 viewsraynor94

Top six watch on 14:05 - Feb 15 by onehunglow

Why such puerile insults to a poster who simply isn't an uberfan the likes of which turn stomachs.

Why not simply give an opinion eh,then try to avoid personal crap which you are prone to,althoigh you do not see it. Somebody needs to help you but don't look at me.Ive done my best with you for a good 10 years and nothing seems to have changed.

Now -----take my observations,reflect then go and kick a cat then make a nice cup of Welsh tea.
Steve ,don't worry ,will be off before much longer then his lovebugs will have to place their faith in a new manager ,who they will also give their unfettered admiration.

How on earth is laughable a puerile insult? And as for opinion it's there, Cooper is doing a fantastic job, which you have had to admit through gritted teeth.

The trouble with you Perch is you hate being reminded of your foot in mouth goofs.

And it's closer to 20 years we have been posting on here, and I have never changed my username😉

Top six watch on 14:54 - Feb 15 with 1600 viewsswancity

I'm one.
And stick to my opinion.

Do I sense praise of the manager albeit begrudgingly ?

Yes laughable

By the way he’s the one who has put together this good team that you talk of ... and whilst showing a huge transfer balance sheet profit

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Top six watch on 14:58 - Feb 15 with 1595 views34dfgdf54

Top six watch on 14:47 - Feb 15 by raynor94

How on earth is laughable a puerile insult? And as for opinion it's there, Cooper is doing a fantastic job, which you have had to admit through gritted teeth.

The trouble with you Perch is you hate being reminded of your foot in mouth goofs.

And it's closer to 20 years we have been posting on here, and I have never changed my username😉

He is doing a fantastic job all being told yes, as I said, after the Brentford game I was overly harsh. They've been dominating pretty much everyone they have played before yesterday and we did very well to get two draws.

What Cooper has done is built a very good squad for this level, and got us seriously organised with the likes of Marsh and Margetson in his backroom staff. I still question his game management though personally, I still think he gets the shakes when it comes to the time where we need a fresh pair of legs.
Top six watch on 15:25 - Feb 15 with 1560 viewsraynor94

Top six watch on 14:58 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

He is doing a fantastic job all being told yes, as I said, after the Brentford game I was overly harsh. They've been dominating pretty much everyone they have played before yesterday and we did very well to get two draws.

What Cooper has done is built a very good squad for this level, and got us seriously organised with the likes of Marsh and Margetson in his backroom staff. I still question his game management though personally, I still think he gets the shakes when it comes to the time where we need a fresh pair of legs.

Oh, I don't think he's the real deal yet, he's been shown wanting in game management a couple of times as you say.

But to get us into this position is fantastic, and it's all in our hands

Top six watch on 16:03 - Feb 15 with 1534 viewsvetchonian

Top six watch on 14:58 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

He Doesnt have history of being frugal with subs....check out his history with the England U17 seems to have made subs then

I stiil am of the opinion he is working to a budget as have explained before with players "earnings" increased when they come off the bench and if we are leading why add the expense perhaps?

Thats my take on it could be wrong but I thought simialr about Potters selections and this was borne out to tbe so when Routledge renogiated his contract so he could be available

Top six watch on 16:13 - Feb 15 with 1528 viewsBoundy

Top six watch on 15:25 - Feb 15 by raynor94

Oh, I don't think he's the real deal yet, he's been shown wanting in game management a couple of times as you say.

But to get us into this position is fantastic, and it's all in our hands

He and the players have got the Club into a position where our immediate future is in our hands regardless of how the other sides are doing.( disregarding the latter years in the PL) When was the last time we could say that , I suspect many years ago .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Top six watch on 16:35 - Feb 15 with 1494 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 14:54 - Feb 15 by swancity

Do I sense praise of the manager albeit begrudgingly ?

Yes laughable

By the way he’s the one who has put together this good team that you talk of ... and whilst showing a huge transfer balance sheet profit

This a pincer movement?
Do you have a conference call before posting .

Laughable is laughable

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024