Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum 10:09 - Apr 20 with 3662 viewsKeithHaynes

Personally I can’t see it happening, but it will raise his stock just being included. This for me means he will get plenty of offers come the end of the season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:41 - Apr 20 with 764 viewshuwrichards57

Please have him
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:43 - Apr 20 with 751 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:01 - Apr 20 by AndyCole

You're right.

When the time's right Birch will be consulted over this no doubt. Ringing endorsements from one of the most highly respected execs across the football industry. Birch will have no hesitation in forwarding Cooper's powerpoint to Levy.

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:45 - Apr 20 with 749 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:32 - Apr 20 by Fireboy2

Cooper to spurs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It does seem a bit far fetched, but we do have decent ‘informants’ about. I think most of this is coming from the click bait websites, but very surprising he isn’t even on the bookies radar.

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:57 - Apr 20 with 735 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:45 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

It does seem a bit far fetched, but we do have decent ‘informants’ about. I think most of this is coming from the click bait websites, but very surprising he isn’t even on the bookies radar.

Mind you. You have to read between the lines and they are very blurred. ‘Interested in the u21 job in the future’ is a good example.

Football league world -
Swansea City boss Steve Cooper is very interested in the role as England Under-21s manager, a source has exclusively revealed to Football League World. But it is claimed that Cooper is focused on the task at hand with Swansea at this moment in time, with the Swans well-placed to win promotion back into the Premier League this term.

Cooper has been in charge of Swansea since June 2019, where he took charge of the club after a spell with the England Under-17s side, in a role he held for four years.

He has certainly made a positive impact with the Championship club, who are currently sat third in the second-tier standings, as they head into their final four matches of this year’s campaign. The Swans have struggled at times in the second-half of this year’s league campaign, with some supporters likely to be frustrated that they’re set to miss out on the automatic promotion places.

It remains to be seen as to when he’ll make a decision on his future, but he’s seemingly keen on the job as England Under-21s’ manager in the future. It has recently been reported by The Telegraph that Cooper has emerged as a potential target for Tottenham Hotspur, who are looking to find Jose Mourinho’s permanent replacement.

It was recently confirmed that Aidy Boothroyd had left his role in charge of the England Under-21s, after failing to take them out of the Group Stage of European Championships this year. England only won once in their final group game, which saw them miss out on qualification into the knockout stages in April. That led to Boothroyd stepping away from his role as their manager, after spending five years in the dugout working with some of the England’s promising young players.

Cooper’s Swansea City side are set to return to action on Tuesday evening, when they host QPR, in what is likely to be a tricky test for the Swans, as they face an in-form Hoops side at the Liberty Stadium.f

WALES ON LINE doing their usual stuff to create uncertainty
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-ste

This post has been edited by an administrator

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:10 - Apr 20 with 716 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:57 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Mind you. You have to read between the lines and they are very blurred. ‘Interested in the u21 job in the future’ is a good example.

Football league world -
Swansea City boss Steve Cooper is very interested in the role as England Under-21s manager, a source has exclusively revealed to Football League World. But it is claimed that Cooper is focused on the task at hand with Swansea at this moment in time, with the Swans well-placed to win promotion back into the Premier League this term.

Cooper has been in charge of Swansea since June 2019, where he took charge of the club after a spell with the England Under-17s side, in a role he held for four years.

He has certainly made a positive impact with the Championship club, who are currently sat third in the second-tier standings, as they head into their final four matches of this year’s campaign. The Swans have struggled at times in the second-half of this year’s league campaign, with some supporters likely to be frustrated that they’re set to miss out on the automatic promotion places.

It remains to be seen as to when he’ll make a decision on his future, but he’s seemingly keen on the job as England Under-21s’ manager in the future. It has recently been reported by The Telegraph that Cooper has emerged as a potential target for Tottenham Hotspur, who are looking to find Jose Mourinho’s permanent replacement.

It was recently confirmed that Aidy Boothroyd had left his role in charge of the England Under-21s, after failing to take them out of the Group Stage of European Championships this year. England only won once in their final group game, which saw them miss out on qualification into the knockout stages in April. That led to Boothroyd stepping away from his role as their manager, after spending five years in the dugout working with some of the England’s promising young players.

Cooper’s Swansea City side are set to return to action on Tuesday evening, when they host QPR, in what is likely to be a tricky test for the Swans, as they face an in-form Hoops side at the Liberty Stadium.f

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-ste

Cooper doesn’t appear anywhere on the betting odds for England under 21 or Spurs.

I have read that he is interested in the U21 job and that he isn’t interested at all.

Journalists eh?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:39 - Apr 20 with 693 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 12:13 - Apr 20 by NotLoyal

He will be.

100/1 plus then
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:40 - Apr 20 with 693 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 12:34 - Apr 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes, you also thought we had less possession with Cabango in the side.

I will take that as an endorsement of the opposite then shall I.

Less football comes out of Cabango than any single other player in our matchday squads other than the 2 keepers.

That is an absolute stonewaller.
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:41 - Apr 20 with 692 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 12:43 - Apr 20 by pencoedjack

If Spurs want to win anything they should appoint Allegri.

If they want to get back to free flowing football with some swagger (as I remember Spurs sides) Laudrup would be perfect.

I always thought Rodgers would end up at Spurs or Arsenal be a nice fit.

Potter you got to be having a laugh Chris? I wouldn't even want him back here.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 13:31]

That's no endorsement or praise mate.

Think I'd take Pep's view on him first.
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:43 - Apr 20 with 690 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:45 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

So you were being serious??

Where's the shocked as fack smilie?? haha
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:45 - Apr 20 with 689 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 14:57 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Football league world -

Hang on.... you mean Cooper to Spurs' U23's was building momentum - I got you. That makes perfect sense.
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:00 - Apr 20 with 670 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:45 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Hang on.... you mean Cooper to Spurs' U23's was building momentum - I got you. That makes perfect sense.

I read Steve very interested in the under 21 England job.

Don't let us stop you Steve.Obviously we aint good enough for you.

Send a valedictory card to Lifey ,vetch and AC before you go as they will be crest fallen

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:09 - Apr 20 with 655 viewsonehunglow

We will win one more game only and crawl into the play offs where we will be trashed in the first games. We will not be playing at Wembley.
It will be another almost season-destroyed by the clown for a coach we currently have who will be off asap during the summer .

That is what will happen and we know it.

Everything else is simply BS..Let u at least be honest.

We have screwed up out best and last realistic chance to return to the prem.

Next year 3 strong teams will come down with Hull and possibly Sunderland coming up.

Steve -take the under 11s England job if you have to.

Owners.Start looking around NOW

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:23 - Apr 20 with 644 viewsmax936

Not a chance, Ryan Mason in charge until end of season. At least. I thought he was still playing, don't think he's that old

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:29 - Apr 20 with 633 viewsjasper_T

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:23 - Apr 20 by max936

Not a chance, Ryan Mason in charge until end of season. At least. I thought he was still playing, don't think he's that old

Serious head injury retired him.
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:35 - Apr 20 with 626 viewsmax936

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:29 - Apr 20 by jasper_T

Serious head injury retired him.

Oh right, thought it must have been an injury, bad news that it was a head injury though, for future years anyway.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:39 - Apr 20 with 623 viewspencoedjack

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 15:41 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

That's no endorsement or praise mate.

Think I'd take Pep's view on him first.

The same Pep who praises every opposition manager just before he plays them?

A great manager but I would of thought everyone had cottoned onto his charm to other managers by now.

If you want to check it for yourself Google 'Pep praises manger' feck he makes Scott Parker sound like the next Fergie.
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 17:09 - Apr 20 with 603 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:00 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I read Steve very interested in the under 21 England job.

Don't let us stop you Steve.Obviously we aint good enough for you.

Send a valedictory card to Lifey ,vetch and AC before you go as they will be crest fallen

Where is Vetch? I'm very worried about him. He hasn't showed up on here since the Roberts as winger horror show.
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 17:19 - Apr 20 with 595 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 16:39 - Apr 20 by pencoedjack

The same Pep who praises every opposition manager just before he plays them?

A great manager but I would of thought everyone had cottoned onto his charm to other managers by now.

If you want to check it for yourself Google 'Pep praises manger' feck he makes Scott Parker sound like the next Fergie.

Pep on Moyes:

“The season will speak for itself — he [Moyes] knows football perfectly….After I don’t know how many games we played, they are in a Champions League position. That is not a good run, that’s many months, and they are there.”

Pep on Parker

“In English football, there are incredibly good managers... Many of them have the courage to play. What I admire is that when it is not going well they continue to do it and at the end the results come"

Pep on Graham Potter

"We were in front of the best English manager right now,. You have to be a top side to play that way. I am more than delighted to [have possession of] the ball, most of the time in the game. The quality they have, they show it. They have good players, good build-up.The two central defenders, [Lewis] Dunk and [Adam] Webster, are fantastic. Every pass makes sense. Their movement between the lines up front makes sense. Every player is in his position to get the ball and be free. The people up front are so fast, with [Percy] Tau, [Neal] Maupay, until the last minute...... As a spectator, I like to watch these teams. I like watching Brighton play. I recognise it. When I was a football player, I would love to play in this team."

I Stand by every word.
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:00 - Apr 20 with 556 viewsangryjack

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 17:19 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Pep on Moyes:

“The season will speak for itself — he [Moyes] knows football perfectly….After I don’t know how many games we played, they are in a Champions League position. That is not a good run, that’s many months, and they are there.”

Pep on Parker

“In English football, there are incredibly good managers... Many of them have the courage to play. What I admire is that when it is not going well they continue to do it and at the end the results come"

Pep on Graham Potter

"We were in front of the best English manager right now,. You have to be a top side to play that way. I am more than delighted to [have possession of] the ball, most of the time in the game. The quality they have, they show it. They have good players, good build-up.The two central defenders, [Lewis] Dunk and [Adam] Webster, are fantastic. Every pass makes sense. Their movement between the lines up front makes sense. Every player is in his position to get the ball and be free. The people up front are so fast, with [Percy] Tau, [Neal] Maupay, until the last minute...... As a spectator, I like to watch these teams. I like watching Brighton play. I recognise it. When I was a football player, I would love to play in this team."

I Stand by every word.

Potter is a quality manager who plays quality football
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:18 - Apr 20 with 548 views9MilesHigh

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:00 - Apr 20 by angryjack

They can't score goals, they need a striker. We got lucky when we were there in the early years, we had 15/20 a season strikers.

Brighton are a good watch, very easy on the eye. He is a quality manager.
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:23 - Apr 20 with 538 viewsangryjack

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:18 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

They can't score goals, they need a striker. We got lucky when we were there in the early years, we had 15/20 a season strikers.

Brighton are a good watch, very easy on the eye. He is a quality manager.

Agree
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:33 - Apr 20 with 531 viewsHeadmaster

This has made my day
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:50 - Apr 20 with 510 viewsswan65split

Heard Rodgers say today he loves it at Leicester, bit of deja vu
Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 19:15 - Apr 20 with 503 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:00 - Apr 20 by angryjack

I can see him being poached for sure, even if he messes up he is millions better off.

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 06:19 - Apr 21 with 455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Cooper for Spurs is building momentum on 18:33 - Apr 20 by Headmaster

This has made my day

I hope there’s even more momentum building after last night’s masterclass

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024