Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86249 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 19:37 - Jun 9 with 2026 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 23:31 - Jun 8 by Kilkennyjack

Why does it matter ?

I could you i am a wealthy farmer and you would be none the wiser.

My step-son, a farmer, business absolutely booming.

Myself, entrepreneur, businesses booming.

A good mate and fellow Jack, landscape gardener, business booming.

So when will this boom stop, when will we realise Brexit will be a failure? I know it's early days yet, but things seem to be going from strength to strength...perhaps you need to remove those blinkers Kilky lad

STID

Mr Drakeford on 16:11 - Jun 10 with 1957 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 19:37 - Jun 9 by Slugster664

So when will this boom stop, when will we realise Brexit will be a failure? I know it's early days yet, but things seem to be going from strength to strength...perhaps you need to remove those blinkers Kilky lad

Covid confusion caused by Johnson.

Brexit is a disaster.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 16:32 - Jun 10 with 1948 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 16:11 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit is a disaster.

Flag thread?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 16:34 - Jun 10 with 1948 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 16:11 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit is a disaster.

Brexit a success a free UK independent from undemocratic, bullying EU. By far the most successful vaccination programme by a large country. Wonder effort by a United Kingdom .

When is project fear going to start.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 08:19 - Jun 11 with 1895 viewsWhiterockin

When restrictions are finally lifted, whenever that is, the UK economy with grow at the fastest rate ever. Out performing the rest of Europe by far. I just hope that Wales is pulled along with it.
Mr Drakeford on 08:31 - Jun 11 with 1888 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The European Council of foreign relations has just done an extensive poll of people living in the EU.

More than half said that the EU was broken

France 62% said EU was broken as opposed to working well and only 32% said being a member of the EU was a good thing.

Germany 55% said EU was broken with 20% saying it was complety broken
Italy 57% said it was broken
Spain 52% said it was broken
Austria 51% said it was broken

The authors of the report said Europeans believe the EU project is shattered after its shambolic vaccine rollout. They also said disappointment with EU institutions has now gone mainstream

Mr Drakeford on 21:20 - Jun 12 with 1812 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 08:31 - Jun 11 by felixstowe_jack

The European Council of foreign relations has just done an extensive poll of people living in the EU.

More than half said that the EU was broken

France 62% said EU was broken as opposed to working well and only 32% said being a member of the EU was a good thing.

Germany 55% said EU was broken with 20% saying it was complety broken
Italy 57% said it was broken
Spain 52% said it was broken
Austria 51% said it was broken

The authors of the report said Europeans believe the EU project is shattered after its shambolic vaccine rollout. They also said disappointment with EU institutions has now gone mainstream

The only people doing very well out of the EU are the Eurocrats though Germany had done pretty good up til now.

If the EU did collapse, what would happento all those pensions?

The EU, like the Senedd would never allow a vote on it's own dissolution though, no matter what the people said.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 18:49 - Jun 18 with 1694 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford extends the Welsh lockdown by another 4 weeks. This is despite Drakeford claiming vaccinations has gone further than in the rest of the .

Nearly all new cases arein the under 25 age group. Can Drakeford tell us what percentage of 16 to 25 years olds have been vaccinated.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 23:15 - Jun 18 with 1640 viewsjack_lord

Mr Drakeford on 18:49 - Jun 18 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford extends the Welsh lockdown by another 4 weeks. This is despite Drakeford claiming vaccinations has gone further than in the rest of the .

Nearly all new cases arein the under 25 age group. Can Drakeford tell us what percentage of 16 to 25 years olds have been vaccinated.

Very few 16 and 17 years olds as they do not qualify yet. My 21 year old son has just had his first. We are getting there and tis time Drakeford is following the UK line which is a good thing.
I have slagged him off so many times but he has to take credit for how Wales has turned things around just like people give credit to Johnson.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mr Drakeford on 00:15 - Jun 19 with 1622 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 18:49 - Jun 18 by felixstowe_jack

Boris extended the English restrictions earlier this week and Drakers has done something similar today, caution is the watchword because it appears we are at the start of the 3rd wave of the pandemic.

As Jack Lord has pointed out, 16 and 17 year olds aren’t eligible unless there are extenuating circumstances such as significant underlying health issues, youngsters are getting the jab and my 20 year old had his first jab last Sunday. The Welsh vaccination programme has made significant progress and is in advance of the other nations.

The bottom line is that the more cases there are the greater the potential for the virus to mutate, if we can reduce the number of cases then there is less chance of the virus mutating. If it mutates into a virus which is more potent and unaffected by any of the vaccines, then we could be in real trouble.

The first case of the Indian variant was identified in the UK on the first floor April, but it took the best part of 3 weeks to implement restrictions on arrivals from India. If our leader Boris had shut the borders to travellers from India at the same time the borders were shut to arrivals from Bangladesh and Pakistan (who when the restrictions were imposed had much lower levels of infection than India) it’s possible we wouldn’t be where we are now and that we could have opened up as initially planned.

I am no Drakers fan, but the facts need to be set out objectively and impartially.
Mr Drakeford on 08:45 - Jun 19 with 1584 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 00:15 - Jun 19 by majorraglan

Boris extended the English restrictions earlier this week and Drakers has done something similar today, caution is the watchword because it appears we are at the start of the 3rd wave of the pandemic.

As Jack Lord has pointed out, 16 and 17 year olds aren’t eligible unless there are extenuating circumstances such as significant underlying health issues, youngsters are getting the jab and my 20 year old had his first jab last Sunday. The Welsh vaccination programme has made significant progress and is in advance of the other nations.

The bottom line is that the more cases there are the greater the potential for the virus to mutate, if we can reduce the number of cases then there is less chance of the virus mutating. If it mutates into a virus which is more potent and unaffected by any of the vaccines, then we could be in real trouble.

The first case of the Indian variant was identified in the UK on the first floor April, but it took the best part of 3 weeks to implement restrictions on arrivals from India. If our leader Boris had shut the borders to travellers from India at the same time the borders were shut to arrivals from Bangladesh and Pakistan (who when the restrictions were imposed had much lower levels of infection than India) it’s possible we wouldn’t be where we are now and that we could have opened up as initially planned.

I am no Drakers fan, but the facts need to be set out objectively and impartially.

As you say it was identified but at the time there was NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE it was more or less infectious than the Kent variety. I suppose you want to return to full lockdown every time a new strain is identified until the scientific evidence is found one way or another.

Mr Drakeford on 09:12 - Jun 19 with 1572 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 23:15 - Jun 18 by jack_lord

Very few 16 and 17 years olds as they do not qualify yet. My 21 year old son has just had his first. We are getting there and tis time Drakeford is following the UK line which is a good thing.
I have slagged him off so many times but he has to take credit for how Wales has turned things around just like people give credit to Johnson.

No credit to Johnson, 130,000 uk citizens are dead.

Mr Drakeford on 09:14 - Jun 19 with 1572 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 08:45 - Jun 19 by felixstowe_jack

As you say it was identified but at the time there was NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE it was more or less infectious than the Kent variety. I suppose you want to return to full lockdown every time a new strain is identified until the scientific evidence is found one way or another.

Ii dont want to return to a lockdown every time a new variant is discovered, but I do expect our government to take steps to protect the wellbeing of its citizens. They placed restrictions on Bangladesh and Pakistan, but not on India who had much higher infection rates for approx 3 weeks. I also made a number of other points in my previous response which I believe.
Mr Drakeford on 10:46 - Jun 19 with 1561 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 09:12 - Jun 19 by Kilkennyjack

No credit to Johnson, 130,000 uk citizens are dead.

So, is the charismatic, monotonous fool you refer to as Prof Drakeford responsible for the 6000 deaths here in Wales?

Slightly unrelated, when is Blair on trial for the 1m or so deaths during, and since, the 2003 Iraq War? Or were those deaths nothing to do with the choices made by the leader of a Labour lead UK government?

STID

Mr Drakeford on 16:21 - Jun 19 with 1499 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 10:46 - Jun 19 by Slugster664

So, is the charismatic, monotonous fool you refer to as Prof Drakeford responsible for the 6000 deaths here in Wales?

Slightly unrelated, when is Blair on trial for the 1m or so deaths during, and since, the 2003 Iraq War? Or were those deaths nothing to do with the choices made by the leader of a Labour lead UK government?

Professor Drakeford is his name.

I am not guilty of making this up.

Mr Drakeford on 16:25 - Jun 19 with 1498 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford's latest idea is to put a holiday tax on all tourist accommodation, destinations and attractions. Does he really want to kill off Wales biggest industry?

Mr Drakeford on 18:20 - Jun 19 with 1468 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 16:25 - Jun 19 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford's latest idea is to put a holiday tax on all tourist accommodation, destinations and attractions. Does he really want to kill off Wales biggest industry?

100 per cent.

Other destinations do this.
The extra money raised invested for locals and future tourists alike.

Wales is not Disneyland.
This is a great way to raise money for much needed investment.

Drakers leading the way again. What a guy … !

Mr Drakeford on 18:40 - Jun 19 with 1464 viewsjohnlangy

Why is it a bad idea in Wales when so many other countries charge it ?
Mr Drakeford on 19:10 - Jun 19 with 1451 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 16:21 - Jun 19 by Kilkennyjack

Professor Drakeford is his name.

I am not guilty of making this up.

Didn't say you were guilty of making anything up...but yet again you fail to answer a question, typical left wing sherker.

So Drakeford is his name, thanks for clearing that up.

STID

Mr Drakeford on 19:12 - Jun 19 with 1450 viewsSlugster664

Absolutely. The bloke is an imbecile, how others do not see this is beyond me.

STID

Mr Drakeford on 19:29 - Jun 19 with 1447 viewsmax936

"Myself, entrepreneur, businesses booming."

Which one of the Dragons are you, Touker, Peter Jones, Tej or Theo, or Del boy from Peckham

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mr Drakeford on 19:57 - Jun 19 with 1436 viewsmajorraglan

Lots of holiday destinations do exactly the same thing, some governments even apply a tax on people who catch a flight and it’s usually a lot higher than the holiday tax they pay at their destination.

I’d have no objection if a local tourist tax was applied as long as it was reasonable. If they charged say £1 or £1.60 per adult per night for a hotel room I don’t think that would be an issue for most people, maybe £1 pppn for a caravan pitch, it’s minor in the grand scheme of things. I’d have major issues if it was much higher than that.
Mr Drakeford on 21:37 - Jun 19 with 1413 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 19:29 - Jun 19 by max936

"Myself, entrepreneur, businesses booming."

Which one of the Dragons are you, Touker, Peter Jones, Tej or Theo, or Del boy from Peckham

I was wondering when someone would bring me up on that, taken 10 days You are Detective Columbo and I claim my £5

STID

Mr Drakeford on 12:22 - Jun 20 with 1349 viewsjack_lord

A tourist tax right now is not a good idea but I think that it may happen in any of the UK hotspots in the future just as there as been a congestion tax.

It is, once again, a decent idea but not the right time.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mr Drakeford on 21:21 - Jun 20 with 1301 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 12:22 - Jun 20 by jack_lord

A tourist tax right now is not a good idea but I think that it may happen in any of the UK hotspots in the future just as there as been a congestion tax.

It is, once again, a decent idea but not the right time.

Its the right time because many will come to wales instead of the Costas, maybe, so the extra £1 pppn can be used to help those same areas be better next year.
Its not a new idea but its valid.

And they are safer in Cymru, thanks to the actions of our glorious and charismatic leader Prof Mark Drakers. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
[Post edited 20 Jun 2021 21:21]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024