Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US/Mexico Border 11:30 - Jun 9 with 4229 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/08/aoc-kamala-harris-guatemalan-mig

Making nice promises in an election campaign is one thing, actually managing the situation is another.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

US/Mexico Border on 13:32 - Jun 9 with 2093 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching Kamala Harris in her interview where she was (politely) questioned regarding her (lack of) actions regarding the US Border migration was embarrassing. She looked like she was plucked from a local fast food restaurant and asked to be Vice President. I don't think I've ever seen anybody look so lost, out of their depth and petrified as she looked there.

No wonder she lost so overwhelmingly when running for President.

She is a vile, evil woman. Her actions in California were sickening.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

US/Mexico Border (n/t) on 14:01 - Jun 9 with 2074 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US/Mexico Border on 13:32 - Jun 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching Kamala Harris in her interview where she was (politely) questioned regarding her (lack of) actions regarding the US Border migration was embarrassing. She looked like she was plucked from a local fast food restaurant and asked to be Vice President. I don't think I've ever seen anybody look so lost, out of their depth and petrified as she looked there.

Her manic cackle when asked a question she has no answer to say's it all.

Anybody who saw the BBC documentary on how the kids are being treated would be appalled, the conditions are horrific in a supposedly modern civilised country.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 14:03]
US/Mexico Border (n/t) on 14:27 - Jun 9 with 2070 viewsBoundy

US/Mexico Border (n/t) on 14:01 - Jun 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Anybody who saw the BBC documentary on how the kids are being treated would be appalled, the conditions are horrific in a supposedly modern civilised country.

and yet Trump was the devil incarnate.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

US/Mexico Border on 15:49 - Jun 9 with 2055 viewsCatullus

The USA and UK have these things in common, we object to people trying to come here when we have done things to ruin the land of their birth. We have destroyed home, entire towns, we have radicalised people by taking away eveerything they had and then we moan about immigrants.

It's a tricky one for me because I think our immigartion needs stronger controls but then, I'm against going to war on foreign soil. All too often it's not to do with humaitarian needs by money and power, oil and resources.

If we're going to stem the tide of migrants we need to help make their countries better, make them good places again but can we put that Genie back in the bottle?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US/Mexico Border (n/t) on 16:45 - Jun 9 with 2035 viewscontroversial_jack

US/Mexico Border (n/t) on 14:01 - Jun 9 by A_Fans_Dad

You think the USA is civilised?
US/Mexico Border (n/t) on 21:26 - Jun 9 with 2001 viewsCatullus

US/Mexico Border (n/t) on 16:45 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

You think the USA is civilised?

I'm not sure anywhere is civilised any more, if it ever was. Humans can be utterly despicable!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

US/Mexico Border on 22:28 - Jun 9 with 1985 viewsmax936

"Watching Kamala Harris in her interview where she was (politely) questioned regarding her (lack of) actions regarding the US Border migration was embarrassing. She looked like she was plucked from a local fast food restaurant and asked to be Vice President. I don't think I've ever seen anybody look so lost, out of their depth and petrified as she looked there."

You haven't seen our PM and his Cabinet then and just for balance the Leader of the opposition and his orchestra, as well.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 22:43]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

US/Mexico Border on 22:41 - Jun 9 with 1975 viewsKilkennyjack

She is a brilliant young woman.

She sorted that PoS Trump out ... 🇺🇸✊🏾

Here she is ripping up Barr - sit back and enjoy ..

[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 23:06]

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

US/Mexico Border on 22:44 - Jun 9 with 1974 viewsmax936

US/Mexico Border on 15:49 - Jun 9 by Catullus

The USA and UK have these things in common, we object to people trying to come here when we have done things to ruin the land of their birth. We have destroyed home, entire towns, we have radicalised people by taking away eveerything they had and then we moan about immigrants.

It's a tricky one for me because I think our immigartion needs stronger controls but then, I'm against going to war on foreign soil. All too often it's not to do with humaitarian needs by money and power, oil and resources.

If we're going to stem the tide of migrants we need to help make their countries better, make them good places again but can we put that Genie back in the bottle?

This 100%

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

US/Mexico Border on 08:17 - Jun 10 with 1912 viewsKilkennyjack

Very sensible

Beware of the Risen People

US/Mexico Border on 09:00 - Jun 10 with 1905 viewsfelixstowe_jack

US/Mexico Border on 08:17 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

Very sensible

Nor sure America was ever responsible for the mess Mexico is in . After all it was Mexico that invaded the USA several times.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

US/Mexico Border on 09:57 - Jun 10 with 1886 viewscontroversial_jack

US/Mexico Border on 09:00 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

Nor sure America was ever responsible for the mess Mexico is in . After all it was Mexico that invaded the USA several times.

Mexico is highly dependant on the USA. 80% of it's exports and 30% of it's GDP. The US also gives Mexico big subsidies to tackle the failed war on drugs .Mexican drug cartels supply mostly US customers. Mexico does what the US wants
US/Mexico Border on 14:08 - Jun 11 with 1801 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well this is some statement I must say.
"The USA and UK have these things in common, we object to people trying to come here when we have done things to ruin the land of their birth. We have destroyed home, entire towns, we have radicalised people by taking away eveerything they had and then we moan about immigrants. "

So just what did we do to Mexico, Haiti, Venezuela, Africa, and Uzbekistan, amongst others because they are also crossing boeder.
By the way they are not just immigrants they are Illegal immigrants.
You may have noticed that both countries actually welcome Legal immigrants.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 14:09]
US/Mexico Border on 07:13 - Jun 14 with 1699 viewsCatullus

US/Mexico Border on 14:08 - Jun 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Well this is some statement I must say.
"The USA and UK have these things in common, we object to people trying to come here when we have done things to ruin the land of their birth. We have destroyed home, entire towns, we have radicalised people by taking away eveerything they had and then we moan about immigrants. "

So just what did we do to Mexico, Haiti, Venezuela, Africa, and Uzbekistan, amongst others because they are also crossing boeder.
By the way they are not just immigrants they are Illegal immigrants.
You may have noticed that both countries actually welcome Legal immigrants.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 14:09]

During the 20th Century the USA (CIA) had shaped and/or installed it's preferred government in many countires. In the Southern continent alone there was Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Haiti and the Dominicn Republic. There has been USA interference in other sovereign countries politics going back as far as WW2.

The Uk has been with them on several of these escapades. There is a fairly long list of countries interfered with, where regime change was manipulated. In Africa there was Zaire

People complain about immigrants, legal or illegal. many of the illegals would maybe not be running way from their home country if it hadn't been ruined by USA/UK interference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

US/Mexico Border on 16:21 - Jun 14 with 1645 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US/Mexico Border on 07:13 - Jun 14 by Catullus

During the 20th Century the USA (CIA) had shaped and/or installed it's preferred government in many countires. In the Southern continent alone there was Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Haiti and the Dominicn Republic. There has been USA interference in other sovereign countries politics going back as far as WW2.

The Uk has been with them on several of these escapades. There is a fairly long list of countries interfered with, where regime change was manipulated. In Africa there was Zaire

People complain about immigrants, legal or illegal. many of the illegals would maybe not be running way from their home country if it hadn't been ruined by USA/UK interference.

So you have no evidence that the UK was actually involved in the countries that I mentioned other than Africa 100 years ago and Zaire?
In fact you have presented no evidence other than your "The Uk has been with them on several of these escapades." without a single reference of where, how, who or when.

ps how many illegal immigrants on the US/Mexico border are from Zaire?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 16:23]
US/Mexico Border on 17:17 - Jun 14 with 1623 viewsCatullus

US/Mexico Border on 16:21 - Jun 14 by A_Fans_Dad

So you have no evidence that the UK was actually involved in the countries that I mentioned other than Africa 100 years ago and Zaire?
In fact you have presented no evidence other than your "The Uk has been with them on several of these escapades." without a single reference of where, how, who or when.

ps how many illegal immigrants on the US/Mexico border are from Zaire?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 16:23]

Seriously? We were there in Iraq and Afghanistan, 2 Gulf wars with the USA, our special forces have been utilised by the USA as have some of our bases, most commonly Diego Garcia.

Do you remember our government being refused permission by Parliament to bomb Syria so we got around it by lending RAF units to the USA.

Don't forget who it eas that backed ISIS when they were a small group and how did that turn out?

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/how-isis-islamic-state-isil-got-its-weapons-iraq-syri

US/Mexico Border on 17:49 - Jun 14 with 1608 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US/Mexico Border on 17:17 - Jun 14 by Catullus

Seriously? We were there in Iraq and Afghanistan, 2 Gulf wars with the USA, our special forces have been utilised by the USA as have some of our bases, most commonly Diego Garcia.

Do you remember our government being refused permission by Parliament to bomb Syria so we got around it by lending RAF units to the USA.

Don't forget who it eas that backed ISIS when they were a small group and how did that turn out?

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/how-isis-islamic-state-isil-got-its-weapons-iraq-syri

So you are justifying the illegal Immigrants on the US/Mexico border by talking about Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria even though non of them are actually on the US/Mexico border.
OK.
US/Mexico Border on 18:15 - Jun 14 with 1604 views73__73

US/Mexico Border on 07:13 - Jun 14 by Catullus

Can we the British blame any slight injustice we may have in this country, on the Scandinavian countries, for what their ancestors did to Britain ?

Maybe we should blame present day Norwegian citizens for what king Harald Hardrada did at Stamford Bridge in 1066.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 18:26]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

US/Mexico Border on 18:53 - Jun 14 with 1590 viewsJoe_bradshaw

US/Mexico Border on 18:15 - Jun 14 by 73__73

Can we the British blame any slight injustice we may have in this country, on the Scandinavian countries, for what their ancestors did to Britain ?

Maybe we should blame present day Norwegian citizens for what king Harald Hardrada did at Stamford Bridge in 1066.

I prefer to think about what Michu and Graham did at Stamford Bridge in January 2013.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

US/Mexico Border on 19:01 - Jun 14 with 1588 viewsGwyn737

US/Mexico Border on 18:15 - Jun 14 by 73__73

They lost.
US/Mexico Border on 19:22 - Jun 14 with 1579 views73__73

US/Mexico Border on 19:01 - Jun 14 by Gwyn737

They lost.

Well yes , but still killed many native British, and that’s not taking into account, shortly after the battle at Stamford Bridge, another foreign invasion of Britain was about to take place, also from Scandinavian decent...the Normans.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

US/Mexico Border on 05:43 - Jun 15 with 1535 viewsCatullus

US/Mexico Border on 17:49 - Jun 14 by A_Fans_Dad

So you are justifying the illegal Immigrants on the US/Mexico border by talking about Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria even though non of them are actually on the US/Mexico border.
OK.

I'm not justifying illegal immigrants, don't be obtuse. I'm saying that governments have behaved in certain ways and those behaviours have had outcomes.

If you smck your hand with a hammer, don't be surprised when your hand hurts.

US/Mexico Border on 06:27 - Jun 15 with 1524 viewsProfessor

US/Mexico Border on 19:22 - Jun 14 by 73__73

Well yes , but still killed many native British, and that’s not taking into account, shortly after the battle at Stamford Bridge, another foreign invasion of Britain was about to take place, also from Scandinavian decent...the Normans.

No they did not. They killed Anglo-Saxons. From Northern Germany and Denmark.
US/Mexico Border on 07:06 - Jun 15 with 1505 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

US/Mexico Border on 06:27 - Jun 15 by Professor

No they did not. They killed Anglo-Saxons. From Northern Germany and Denmark.

The Scandinavians should formally apologise to Germany and Denmark ( I think that's how it goes these days ).

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

US/Mexico Border on 07:12 - Jun 15 with 1500 viewsProfessor

US/Mexico Border on 07:06 - Jun 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

The Scandinavians should formally apologise to Germany and Denmark ( I think that's how it goes these days ).

But not the Finns. Finland is not a Scandinavian country.

Of course Harold Godwinson should be enough to reveal the origins of Saxons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024