Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? 19:12 - Jun 27 with 1681 viewsGwyn737

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/57629382
How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:17 - Jun 27 with 1665 viewsNotLoyal

How would she have been accepted as Wales manager?
Should have got got the job for me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:26 - Jun 27 with 1635 viewsonehunglow

Surprised out chum have slagged her off for being anti Welsh.
She is dead right of course
Bale and Ramsey have been outed and that is never comfortable

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:27 - Jun 27 with 1637 viewsCatullus

She speaks more sense than most of the male pundits and to be honest, just give her the freaking job!

When Denmark made a tactical change, Page did nothing. I reckon Ludlow would have. If any Welsh sportsman can't take being run by a woman then retire and get the feck out of it.

The best person for any job should get it never mind sex/gender, colour or religion and I reckon Ludlow would be far better than Page....or Giggs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:28 - Jun 27 with 1632 viewsraynor94

Absolutely spot on the wheels came off, and the team couldn't handle it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:30 - Jun 27 with 1629 viewsGwyn737

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:28 - Jun 27 by raynor94

Absolutely spot on the wheels came off, and the team couldn't handle it

Ludlow for us?
How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:33 - Jun 27 with 1607 viewsonehunglow

It also surely blow up trampie's Wales done well thread.

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:34 - Jun 27 with 1609 viewsraynor94

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:30 - Jun 27 by Gwyn737

Ludlow for us?

Wouldn't bother me at all

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:34 - Jun 27 with 1606 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Similar to Swansea's capitulation in the Play-Off final. We should have seen multiple red cards that day. Especially Matt Grimes horror challenge in the first few minutes.

It's certainly a bad look for Welsh sporting teams and their English born players.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:35 - Jun 27 with 1610 viewsGwyn737

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:33 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

It also surely blow up trampie's Wales done well thread.

Qualifying and getting to the last 16 was a suburb achievement.

You can think that and believe yesterday was poor.
How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:37 - Jun 27 with 1603 viewsReslovenSwan1

The culture of an strong individual guiding hand left when Ossian Roberts was overlooked for the Wales job. The FAW promoted the 'Welsh way' set up by Speed and Roberts suggesting a continuity, then threw him under the bus and picked Giggsy as the Hollyowd choice. Hollywood comes with baggage.

Wise sage since Toshack era

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:39 - Jun 27 with 1599 viewsCatullus

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:37 - Jun 27 by ReslovenSwan1

The culture of an strong individual guiding hand left when Ossian Roberts was overlooked for the Wales job. The FAW promoted the 'Welsh way' set up by Speed and Roberts suggesting a continuity, then threw him under the bus and picked Giggsy as the Hollyowd choice. Hollywood comes with baggage.

Giggs is leaving with a lot more baggage!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:41 - Jun 27 with 1592 viewsReslovenSwan1

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:34 - Jun 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Similar to Swansea's capitulation in the Play-Off final. We should have seen multiple red cards that day. Especially Matt Grimes horror challenge in the first few minutes.

It's certainly a bad look for Welsh sporting teams and their English born players.

Interestingly the Danish boss and Thomas Franck are probably mates and cut from the same coaching cloth. We should be prepared to learn from them. Some humbling lesson have been handed out. When skill ad style got too much some players just lost their discipline. Stephen McFail alway pooped v Swansea. Swansea won a title with a Dane in charge.

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:48 - Jun 27 with 1558 viewsonehunglow

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:34 - Jun 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow,that' s a tough post.Glad I didnt make it

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:59 - Jun 27 with 1538 viewsReslovenSwan1

I saw a semi familar face on the Denmark bench. Ex swansea assistent manager Morgan Wieghorst. Number 2 to Laudrup. He has served as Denmark u21.

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 20:24 - Jun 27 with 1506 viewstrampie

Jayne should be Swans manager and have them running up and down the Rhigos bank .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 15:45 - Jun 28 with 1244 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 20:24 - Jun 27 by trampie

Jayne should be Swans manager and have them running up and down the Rhigos bank .

Saying the right things on television doesn't necessarily correlate to success when in the job yourself.

Plenty of former players sound educated and informed during punditry, however fail spectacularly when in the job themselves.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 19:34 - Jun 28 with 1111 viewsglanmORJa_k

Jayne's dad Wyn came through the Swans youth team in season 1965/66 playing youth, Combination and Welsh League football prior to being released in summer 1967.
Included in a Swans 1st team XI at left back that played Bristol Rovers at Eastville in a friendly in March 1966.
How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 20:32 - Jun 28 with 1067 viewsKilkennyjack

No idea if she would make a good manager.
She is dead right about discipline though, we have had 4 players sent off recently.

Osian was defo the architect, and FAW should give him the top job for me.
Bye Giggs.

Beware of the Risen People

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 21:15 - Jun 28 with 1023 viewsWhiterockin

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 20:32 - Jun 28 by Kilkennyjack

No idea if she would make a good manager.
She is dead right about discipline though, we have had 4 players sent off recently.

Osian was defo the architect, and FAW should give him the top job for me.
Bye Giggs.

How can someone be sacked from a job without being proven guilty.
How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 21:35 - Jun 28 with 995 viewsCatullus

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 21:15 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

How can someone be sacked from a job without being proven guilty.

Maybe because some mud always sticks. Giggs may now be considered to be bad press for Wales. Even if found innocent, they always worry about image.

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 21:37 - Jun 28 with 988 viewsWhiterockin

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 21:35 - Jun 28 by Catullus

Maybe because some mud always sticks. Giggs may now be considered to be bad press for Wales. Even if found innocent, they always worry about image.

I really can't stand the guy. But I don't see how he can be sacked before the trial.
How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 21:59 - Jun 28 with 963 viewsKeithHaynes

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 15:45 - Jun 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Saying the right things on television doesn't necessarily correlate to success when in the job yourself.

Plenty of former players sound educated and informed during punditry, however fail spectacularly when in the job themselves.

She does though have a UEFA professional coaching licence, I think the first woman to gain the qualification which most male coaches don’t have. Her pedigree at the women’s game is second to none. However, it’s a completely different angle coaching and managing a male side I would assume.

I think we should give her the job.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 22:26 - Jun 28 with 930 viewsmajorraglan

How spot on is Jayne Ludlow? on 21:59 - Jun 28 by KeithHaynes

She does though have a UEFA professional coaching licence, I think the first woman to gain the qualification which most male coaches don’t have. Her pedigree at the women’s game is second to none. However, it’s a completely different angle coaching and managing a male side I would assume.

I think we should give her the job.

Most countries go for an experienced and proven manager to manage the national side, we (Wales) tend to do the opposite and I suspect some our previous failures are as a result of this approach. I’d have no issue with giving a woman a go at managing Wales I’d she had the necessary skills and qualities.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024