Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is working 14:23 - Jul 1 with 29922 views73__73

Fantastic news from Sunderland . Over 6,000 well paid jobs, as Nissan invest in new electric model and new battery plant.

Project fear , my arse 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:24]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit is working on 09:36 - Jul 13 with 1655 viewsonehunglow

Brexit is working on 09:27 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

In the same way not being a racist doesn’t make me a communist.

I voted remain and am not a "renainer".My son was living in the Netherlands at the time and he and wife voted leave .We thought,considering they both work for one of the largest companies in the world, they were crazy.

It now seems our fears were not justified so we were seemingly "wrong". That bothers us not at all. It is our primary concern this island become a better place for our grandkids.

Nobody should be labelled .

Nobody

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brexit is working on 09:55 - Jul 13 with 1654 viewsDr_Winston

Brexit is working on 09:26 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

Agree about the EEC, the EU has become a bit of a run away train. I took in to account all the things that you mentioned but when Bozo, Gove, JRM et al highjacked it as a means to a personal end it looked like a far worse alternative than the EU to me. Obviously to some on here that obviously makes me a liberal leftie, or something. They can’t get their heads around it that you don’t have to be one or the other.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 12:55]

It is the way of all social media. If you're a leaver you're a thicky racist who can't wait to go to war with the French again. If you're a remainer you're an anti democratic cuckold who hates Britain. There are people like that on both sides but not as many as the opposing forces make out.

The majority of the country who sit somewhere in the middle and don't bother with Twitter just get on with life.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 9:56]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brexit is working on 09:58 - Jul 13 with 1647 viewsonehunglow

Brexit is working on 09:55 - Jul 13 by Dr_Winston

It is the way of all social media. If you're a leaver you're a thicky racist who can't wait to go to war with the French again. If you're a remainer you're an anti democratic cuckold who hates Britain. There are people like that on both sides but not as many as the opposing forces make out.

The majority of the country who sit somewhere in the middle and don't bother with Twitter just get on with life.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 9:56]

Which is my whole point about people being labelled.

Nobody is working class,middle class,upper class, remainer,leaver or whatever.

We are all born the same way and die the same.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brexit is working on 17:43 - Jul 16 with 1582 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done the EU 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 18:34 - Jul 16 with 1565 viewsWhiterockin

Brexit is working on 17:43 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Well done the EU 🇪🇺

Fantastic news I hope the whole world catches us up an passes us. The world will be a safer place to live.
Brexit is working on 19:17 - Jul 16 with 1535 viewsAndyCole

GSK investing £400m in Hertfordshire, creating 5000 more jobs in the UK.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Brexit is working on 19:42 - Jul 16 with 1526 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 17:43 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Well done the EU 🇪🇺

World vaccines does administered per 100 of population

UK 123
Germany 97 (26.7% behind Uk)
EU average 90 ( 36.7% behind the UK)

Clearly a country of 84 million Germany will administer more does in total than a country of 66 million.

Just as England has administered 68 million doses
Scotland 7 million
Wales 4 million
Ni 2 1 million

You should actually present facts not distorted EU properganda

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is working on 10:07 - Jul 17 with 1468 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit is working on 19:42 - Jul 16 by felixstowe_jack

UK 123

Clearly a country of 84 million Germany will administer more does in total than a country of 66 million.

Scotland 7 million
Wales 4 million
Ni 2 1 million

A country like Germany with a larger population will administer more, but that's the whole point, they have administered more than we have through the EU.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is working on 10:28 - Jul 17 with 1458 viewsCatullus

UK 123

Scotland 7 million
Wales 4 million
Ni 2 1 million

UK 68%, Germany 58.5% as of the 14th July,

https://fortune.com/2021/07/14/covid-vaccine-tracker-update-worldwide-us-countri

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is working on 11:21 - Jul 17 with 1448 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 19:54 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

It wasn't irreperable, but the will from those in a position to do the repairing was lacking for me. Too many people like the Kinnocks end up at the trough for the political classes to ever want to rock the boat as much as is needed.

I'll happily vote to rejoin an EEC. A Common Market. A free trade, work and travel area. Count me in for that. A growing Superstate controlled by commissioners with zero electoral accountability and a track record of making populations vote again and again until the "right" answer is given (or just dispensing with the vote completely) I want no part of.

The second paragraph is exactly where I am. I don't want the political interference without the ability to vote these people out.

I would be all for an EEC style arrangement with reciprocal arrangements for working across that area though I wouldn't want totally free movement, there would need to be some checks and balances so we could monitor criminals and terrorists.

When the Kinnocks are mentioned I feel nauseous. "Neil" was anti EU and all for abolishing the House of Lords too but now he has a chunky EU pension, a seat in the Lords and no doubt he claims everything he can and his family are doing very nicely out of it all. No wonder there's not enough money for the NHS and education, our hypocritical politicians are filling up their bank accounts with money that's needed elsewhere, money most of them don't need too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit is working on 12:40 - Jul 17 with 1436 viewsItchySphincter

UK 123

Scotland 7 million
Wales 4 million
Ni 2 1 million

Try again, and while your at it look at the population of Germany.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit is working on 12:55 - Jul 17 with 1429 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 11:21 - Jul 17 by Catullus

The second paragraph is exactly where I am. I don't want the political interference without the ability to vote these people out.

I would be all for an EEC style arrangement with reciprocal arrangements for working across that area though I wouldn't want totally free movement, there would need to be some checks and balances so we could monitor criminals and terrorists.

When the Kinnocks are mentioned I feel nauseous. "Neil" was anti EU and all for abolishing the House of Lords too but now he has a chunky EU pension, a seat in the Lords and no doubt he claims everything he can and his family are doing very nicely out of it all. No wonder there's not enough money for the NHS and education, our hypocritical politicians are filling up their bank accounts with money that's needed elsewhere, money most of them don't need too.

Its Johnson who is grabbing centralised power and banning protests.

If you care about the UK, this man should really worry you.

His demise will be assured by the idiotic Freedom Day.
Warra w⚓️.

Brexit is working on 13:57 - Jul 17 with 1400 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 12:40 - Jul 17 by ItchySphincter

Try again, and while your at it look at the population of Germany.

83,793,343 in 2020 and your point.

Brexit is working on 14:03 - Jul 17 with 1397 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 12:55 - Jul 17 by Kilkennyjack

Warra w⚓️.

What power is being grabbed? All th e power that was grabbed by the EU has been returned to the UK government.
It is true that Nicola and Drakeford have been grabbing power throughout the pandemic.

Protests have not been banned. Peaceful Protests are still allowed. What had been banned is Protests that end up in riots and action by groups like extinction rebellion where people are preventing from going about their legal business, going to work and able to get to hospital appointments. Extinction rebellion have been stopping people freedoms and human rights.

Brexit is working on 14:19 - Jul 17 with 1393 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 12:55 - Jul 17 by Kilkennyjack

Warra w⚓️.

I can only assume you haven't seen my posts criticising Bojo. Even so, we can vote Johnson out by voting the tories out. We cannot vote Von der Leyen out.

Brexit is working on 15:03 - Jul 17 with 1388 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 14:19 - Jul 17 by Catullus

I can only assume you haven't seen my posts criticising Bojo. Even so, we can vote Johnson out by voting the tories out. We cannot vote Von der Leyen out.

Correct or any of the 27 commissioners.

Brexit is working on 16:17 - Jul 17 with 1367 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit is working on 15:03 - Jul 17 by felixstowe_jack

Correct or any of the 27 commissioners.

No, we can't vote Bojo out, we can vote his party out, but the people don't vote for the Pm , just as we couldn't vote the commissioners out. Democracy take different forms, there is no one model
Brexit is working on 21:20 - Jul 17 with 1349 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit is working on 16:17 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

No, we can't vote Bojo out, we can vote his party out, but the people don't vote for the Pm , just as we couldn't vote the commissioners out. Democracy take different forms, there is no one model

Nor can we vote out the Lords, or the numerous members of quango’s appointed by politicians. We can vote out a lot of our politicians, we can also vote out Police and Crime Commissioners, which to be honest I disagree with as I think the Police should be separate and independent of any political interference from a person who is associated to a political party.
Brexit is working on 22:32 - Jul 17 with 1337 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 16:17 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

If we vote the party out we vote the leader out of office too.

I've lost track of how many times on here we've said we need to ditch the Lords.

Now move to Brussels, we vote for MEP's, or we used to, but thats where the democracy stopped. Those MEP's get a vote on who's to be President but they don't get to choose who stands, that is done behind closed doors by member governments warngling and making deals. The MEP's also only get a yes or no vote on laws, they can't write them or ake changes, they can make suggestions to the Commission.
I'll accept the notion of a different version of democracy but looking at the outcome of brexit, more people in the UK rejected it than wanted the EU version.

Brexit is working on 23:17 - Jul 17 with 1330 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit is working on 22:32 - Jul 17 by Catullus

If we vote the party out we vote the leader out of office too.

I've lost track of how many times on here we've said we need to ditch the Lords.

Now move to Brussels, we vote for MEP's, or we used to, but thats where the democracy stopped. Those MEP's get a vote on who's to be President but they don't get to choose who stands, that is done behind closed doors by member governments warngling and making deals. The MEP's also only get a yes or no vote on laws, they can't write them or ake changes, they can make suggestions to the Commission.
I'll accept the notion of a different version of democracy but looking at the outcome of brexit, more people in the UK rejected it than wanted the EU version.

We don't elect our leader or the cabinet, that's done internally. There is no real difference between Westminster and the EU
Brexit is working on 00:23 - Jul 18 with 1321 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit is working on 13:57 - Jul 17 by felixstowe_jack

83,793,343 in 2020 and your point.

I hate doing this to you because I’m not going out of my way to make you look stupid but get your calculator out dude. Per 100 means nothing unless both Germany and the UK have the same size populations.

You’ll find the difference in actual vaccinations, using the numbers you provided, isn’t that different. It might even be in Germany’s favour.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit is working on 22:33 - Jul 19 with 1257 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Brexidiots 👍

Brexit is working on 22:44 - Jul 19 with 1243 viewsraynor94

Brexit is working on 22:33 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Brexidiots 👍

You should be grateful it was Waitrose, and not Farm Foods🍷🍖

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit is working on 22:45 - Jul 19 with 1243 viewsgadgetuk

Did you really take that parody post seriously?
Brexit is working on 06:52 - Jul 20 with 1206 viewsDr_Winston

It's funny how often all these "bare shelves due to Brexit" photos (the actual ones, not the Parody ones that even say they're a parody in the Bio and Kilks falls for them anyway) seem to be taken in a branch of Waitrose. Can't say I've noticed any bare shelves in Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, ASDA or Morrison's.

Maybe Waitrose need to sort their supply chain out, although given how much the John Lewis group in general seem to be struggling it may be too late.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 7:05]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024