Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12/1 Relegation 07:06 - Aug 6 with 4160 viewspikeypaul

With the hedge fund making it clear the last 3 years they are not willing to invest a penny of their own money into the club and will sell anything and everything that has a value you will find worse 12/1 shots.It was 16/1 only last week the pros have already smashed into that and forced the price down.I got a bit of that and 14s but also topping up again at 12s

Obviously none of us want it to happen but one thing is for sure if you don’t want to play the bet out to it’s conclusion then at that price you will be able to lock in a profit at some point during the season.

To be fair the scum ‘owners’ hedge fund deserve nothing more than relegation having raped the club the last few years, whilst the fans have stood aside and happily and quietly bent over and been shafted then defended the hedge fund.

Let the abuse begin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 7:20]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

12/1 Relegation on 13:17 - Aug 29 with 965 viewsReslovenSwan1

12/1 Relegation on 10:59 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

Hope you got on lads, 7/2 William Hill now.

The price was only ever going one way, with the hedge fund unwilling to spend a cent and cream off all the incomings,a healthy profit can be pocketed now, although I think I’ll run it out a little longer can see us hitting 2/1 before Christmas.

The Brecxiteer encouraging everyone to embrace less regulated US business 'Hedge fund' practices for the UK economy does not encourage it at Swansea city football club. Hypocrisy on stilts.

Wise sage since Toshack era

12/1 Relegation on 15:32 - Aug 29 with 915 viewspikeypaul

12/1 Relegation on 13:17 - Aug 29 by ReslovenSwan1

The Brecxiteer encouraging everyone to embrace less regulated US business 'Hedge fund' practices for the UK economy does not encourage it at Swansea city football club. Hypocrisy on stilts.

WTF are you on about ? , get back to licking the hedge funds rsole.

This thread was started to point out the value of a bet on us to be relegated given the total non investment and creaming off of incomings by the hedge fund.

And so far I’ve been proven to be spot on and a healthy profit could be taken today if you mugs had listened.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2021 16:37]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

12/1 Relegation on 18:52 - Aug 29 with 860 viewsReslovenSwan1

12/1 Relegation on 15:32 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

This thread was started to point out the value of a bet on us to be relegated given the total non investment and creaming off of incomings by the hedge fund.

And so far I’ve been proven to be spot on and a healthy profit could be taken today if you mugs had listened.

You have been promoting increased interaction of our nation in USA businesses as if this is a good thing. You then degenerate the club's US owners for applying the same business principles to our own club associated with some unproven claims of improper management.

If you want to talk about the mugs game of betting then stick to the point and leave the owners out of it. Swansea city is a club committed to discouraging football gambling for your interest. . An reformed gambler has been elected to the Trust board as well.

Wise sage since Toshack era

12/1 Relegation on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 824 viewsCatullus

12/1 Relegation on 15:32 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

Creaming off of incomings...absolutely no proof of that.

I won't bet on my club to be relegated, because I don't think it'll happen. We'll improve. Nothing personal but I hope you lose all your money.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

12/1 Relegation on 20:36 - Aug 29 with 819 viewsDr_Winston

12/1 Relegation on 20:23 - Aug 29 by Catullus

Creaming off of incomings...absolutely no proof of that.

I won't bet on my club to be relegated, because I don't think it'll happen. We'll improve. Nothing personal but I hope you lose all your money.

Plenty of people have claimed that the owners have asset stripped or "creamed off incomings". None have ever actually provided evidence of such.

Football fans have been dragged to court before for making untrue assertions. They should probably all consider themselves fortunate that Levein and co aren't all that litigious.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

12/1 Relegation on 20:48 - Aug 29 with 811 viewsKeithHaynes

Reactionary fans after one defeat are always the funniest.
After five defeats they remain the same.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

12/1 Relegation on 20:52 - Aug 29 with 808 viewsWalterBoyd

Even if I thought Swans would be relegated, which I don't think we will, I still would not wish to make money from a Swans relegation.

Would have no joy in spending it, if that's how it was earned. It would not in any means compensate for a year or longer in league one or any lower league ever.

Rather lose money on betting on a Swans promotion, may skip that this year though.
12/1 Relegation on 21:00 - Aug 29 with 797 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s about time our privileged fans had some heartache.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

12/1 Relegation on 21:16 - Aug 29 with 777 viewsWalterBoyd

12/1 Relegation on 21:00 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

It’s about time our privileged fans had some heartache.

That's an interesting point.

Strangely my happiest memories of following the Swans were not the Premiership years, for a whole host of reasons. I feel a new thread title coming on
12/1 Relegation on 22:34 - Aug 29 with 749 viewsBillyChong

12/1 Relegation on 18:52 - Aug 29 by ReslovenSwan1

You have been promoting increased interaction of our nation in USA businesses as if this is a good thing. You then degenerate the club's US owners for applying the same business principles to our own club associated with some unproven claims of improper management.

If you want to talk about the mugs game of betting then stick to the point and leave the owners out of it. Swansea city is a club committed to discouraging football gambling for your interest. . An reformed gambler has been elected to the Trust board as well.

So you are saying American business principles inside and outside of football are not a good thing? Pretty much spot on
12/1 Relegation on 07:00 - Sep 7 with 630 viewspikeypaul

Another flood of cash from the professionals on us for the drop since the hedge fund made it clear on transfer dead line day they are not spending a cent and continue to cream off most of the incomings to convert into $$$s and pay their hedge fund investors.

Just hope you lot took my advice and are now in a position to pocket a healthy profit .

12/1 Relegation on 07:55 - Sep 7 with 592 viewsdantheswansman

Hahahahahah absolute melt, it’s 12/1 for a reason, it’s not happening, I hate to spoil your campaign of negativity but we are not getting relegated, real shame as you pretend supporters would love that
12/1 Relegation on 08:11 - Sep 7 with 582 viewsDr_Parnassus

12/1 Relegation on 07:55 - Sep 7 by dantheswansman

Hahahahahah absolute melt, it’s 12/1 for a reason, it’s not happening, I hate to spoil your campaign of negativity but we are not getting relegated, real shame as you pretend supporters would love that

We aren't 12/1 anymore, that's the point he is making.

Bet365 odds:-

Derby 10/11
Blackpool 13/8
Peterborough 15/8
Swansea 11/4
Hull 3/1
Reading 7/2
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 8:13]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

12/1 Relegation on 20:51 - Sep 11 with 394 viewspikeypaul

TTT

12/1 Relegation on 20:59 - Sep 11 with 381 viewsCatullus

Todays game showed we are not very far away from moving up the table.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

12/1 Relegation on 21:03 - Sep 11 with 371 viewsonehunglow

we can pass all day long but no goals means no success

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

12/1 Relegation on 22:06 - Sep 11 with 335 viewsCatullus

12/1 Relegation on 21:03 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

we can pass all day long but no goals means no success

You cannot be a possession based passing team unless you can keep the ball and pass it properly. 70% possession and 91% success rate, over 700 passes today and not all of them were backwards and sideways like under Cooper.

What we do need is more pace down the left side, if we can get behind teams we'll be more dangerous.

12/1 Relegation on 22:10 - Sep 11 with 318 viewsBrynmill_Jack

12/1 Relegation on 22:06 - Sep 11 by Catullus

You cannot be a possession based passing team unless you can keep the ball and pass it properly. 70% possession and 91% success rate, over 700 passes today and not all of them were backwards and sideways like under Cooper.

What we do need is more pace down the left side, if we can get behind teams we'll be more dangerous.

It was blindingly obvious the difference today from the Cooper era. Much more positive and dynamic. But Richard doesn’t recognise positivity.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

12/1 Relegation on 01:06 - Sep 12 with 276 viewsDr_Parnassus

12/1 Relegation on 22:10 - Sep 11 by Brynmill_Jack

It was blindingly obvious the difference today from the Cooper era. Much more positive and dynamic. But Richard doesn’t recognise positivity.

Difference doesn’t mean better though. Clearly.

We equaled our record points tally at this level last season.

Anyone still harping back to last season as proof that what we have this season is better, needs their heads tested.

When we get to 80 points, bump the thread.

12/1 Relegation on 01:19 - Sep 12 with 270 viewsWalterBoyd

12/1 Relegation on 01:06 - Sep 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Difference doesn’t mean better though. Clearly.

We equaled our record points tally at this level last season.

Anyone still harping back to last season as proof that what we have this season is better, needs their heads tested.

When we get to 80 points, bump the thread.

I assume you realise we have lost a player who is Prem standard that we paid £80,000 a week to. Irreplaceable.

Most of the fans know our weaknesses, lack of pace creativity, number of players in the box when a cross is played.lack of time together on both pitch and training pitch.

Sometimes I despair that for some reason the negative knockers of the team think they see something that the positive happy clippers dont, and are amazing analysts of the team, squad and manager, that the half glass full supporters aren't.

We are all the same. We see the same strengths and weaknesses in both players and manager, just word it differently.

Lets be honest if any of us were as good as some of us pretend to be, you would not be on this site, you would be managing a football team at a decent level.

You are not, live with it. We are all just on a football fan site giving our opinions. Nobody is better than anyone else. Apart from the wum' s obviously .
12/1 Relegation on 01:24 - Sep 12 with 268 viewsDr_Parnassus

12/1 Relegation on 01:19 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

I assume you realise we have lost a player who is Prem standard that we paid £80,000 a week to. Irreplaceable.

Most of the fans know our weaknesses, lack of pace creativity, number of players in the box when a cross is played.lack of time together on both pitch and training pitch.

Sometimes I despair that for some reason the negative knockers of the team think they see something that the positive happy clippers dont, and are amazing analysts of the team, squad and manager, that the half glass full supporters aren't.

We are all the same. We see the same strengths and weaknesses in both players and manager, just word it differently.

Lets be honest if any of us were as good as some of us pretend to be, you would not be on this site, you would be managing a football team at a decent level.

You are not, live with it. We are all just on a football fan site giving our opinions. Nobody is better than anyone else. Apart from the wum' s obviously .

I don’t realise that, because I don’t believe it’s true.

We lost a good championship player who now plays for Qatar Stars and replaced him with a million pound striker. When we were without said player last season (and the year before) we lost only once out of 7 occasions.

Not sure what the rest of your post is on about to be perfectly honest.

12/1 Relegation on 01:29 - Sep 12 with 264 viewsWalterBoyd

12/1 Relegation on 01:24 - Sep 12 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t realise that, because I don’t believe it’s true.

We lost a good championship player who now plays for Qatar Stars and replaced him with a million pound striker. When we were without said player last season (and the year before) we lost only once out of 7 occasions.

Not sure what the rest of your post is on about to be perfectly honest.

As a new member to this site and having read all that was said about you. I can see it is true, sadly.

Do you think Ayew would have improved us if he had stayed or not.

Sorry I may sound like I am talking to a child, but you are coming across as either extremely arrogant or a dumb child who ignores awkward questions they dont like to answer.
12/1 Relegation on 01:35 - Sep 12 with 261 viewsDr_Parnassus

12/1 Relegation on 01:29 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

As a new member to this site and having read all that was said about you. I can see it is true, sadly.

Do you think Ayew would have improved us if he had stayed or not.

Sorry I may sound like I am talking to a child, but you are coming across as either extremely arrogant or a dumb child who ignores awkward questions they dont like to answer.

If you heard that I am a straight talker with absolutely no time for nonsense; then you would have heard correctly. Not sure when dumb and childish came into it? I simply raised some good factual points didn’t I?

Which was the awkward question? I must have missed it.

Yes, Ayew would improve is if we got him back. But then on the same terms we would have to get rid of Ntcham, Downes, Laird and Piroe which would significantly weaken us.

If you asked me would I swap the players we have added in a swap for Ayew then my answer would be a resounding no.

12/1 Relegation on 01:52 - Sep 12 with 248 viewsAndyCole

12/1 Relegation on 22:06 - Sep 11 by Catullus

This has to be one of the dumbest posts this year, which trumps the previously dumbest post by the same poster of Lowe being played out of position when cutting in from the left to score yet another blinder.

What we need is winning football, ffs. Based on common sense pragmatism. This ain't winning football, not by a long shot, even against the very worst in this league.

Some folk need to raise their standards. Not all of us live in the quagmire of the sheeple. Not by a long shot.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

12/1 Relegation on 01:53 - Sep 12 with 248 viewsWalterBoyd

12/1 Relegation on 01:35 - Sep 12 by Dr_Parnassus

If you heard that I am a straight talker with absolutely no time for nonsense; then you would have heard correctly. Not sure when dumb and childish came into it? I simply raised some good factual points didn’t I?

Which was the awkward question? I must have missed it.

Yes, Ayew would improve is if we got him back. But then on the same terms we would have to get rid of Ntcham, Downes, Laird and Piroe which would significantly weaken us.

If you asked me would I swap the players we have added in a swap for Ayew then my answer would be a resounding no.

"Anyone still harping back to last season as proof that what we have this season is better, needs their heads tested."

So Ayew or the new players.

Everything I have read about you, is proving true unfortunately.

Never admit when you are wrong
Contradict yourself
Rather than simply admitting your obvious cock ups try and get the poster tangled up with trying to find long ago threads to prove it until they get bored and move on, luckily, I have recent proof you cocked up and you can prove all doubters wrong by being a man and admitting you cocked up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024