Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 39933 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:42 - Aug 25 with 1786 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:37 - Aug 25 by max936

Cheers, he's rough as toast, he just got back from his test. He's been caring for our mother to help father out as he lives closer than me and he was there monday, we are going there now, but got to be really careful because of our son, in case he's passed it on, hope he hasn't obviously, face screen, mask and gloves,

Yep.Hope he gets better quickly and ensure you look after yourself.

The filth put out by ron is lethal and if I were a mod would not be allowed.There again,most things wouldn't.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 1773 viewsProfessor

Cheers, he's rough as toast, he just got back from his test. He's been caring for our mother to help father out as he lives closer than me and he was there monday, we are going there now, but got to be really careful because of our son, in case he's passed it on, hope he hasn't obviously, face screen, mask and gloves,

My best to you all. It's difficult. My wife and I worry as parents ageing and some distance away if there is a problem,
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:33 - Aug 25 with 1745 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:11 - Aug 25 by Professor

Why don't you just crawl back under your stone with the rest of the lying loony reptiles on here. Just let people who are not tin foil hat wearing freaks discuss stuff in a civil way, a bit of fun and light banter for sure.

Unfortunately as the likes of you and AFD (who is at least generally civil) continue to post lies and misinformation I will post the truth. There is FULL APPROVAl for use in over 16s and the emergency use extension is for 11-16 ONLY.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019

So another lie. And again you lot are shown top as stinking nut job liars.

FDA Pfizer authorization (Comirnaty): key points to consider.
Pfizer went through the BLA pathway to get its drug approved. That means:
it doesn't get tested by the FDA,
it doesn't need to meet efficacy standards,
it doesn't have an FDA licence certificate.

--
-> https://archive.is/oW2ql
-> https://www.rwmalonemd.com/s/Key-points-to-consider-FDA-letters-and-press-releas

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:38 - Aug 25 with 1739 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:42 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

Yep.Hope he gets better quickly and ensure you look after yourself.

The filth put out by ron is lethal and if I were a mod would not be allowed.There again,most things wouldn't.

That will be factual filth to you grandad.
You keep believing the propaganda whilst those that have not been brainwashed fight the good fight.

Thankfully you are far too old and senile to be in the trenches with us.

More calls for a ban Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:42 - Aug 25 with 1734 viewsRonaldStump

Supporting the UK govt Covid Narrative
Since March 2020 the govt has used tax payer’s money to fund the cost of over 263 million Covid-19 Tests in the UK.
2.5% of all of those tests were “positive” and 2% of those “positive” cases lead we are told to a death “with” Covid.
This is on average 4 tests for every man, woman and child in the UK
Without our acquiescence to all of this testing they would never have been able to support the “pandemic”.
There is no sign at the moment that this will stop with over 16.5 million tests, we are told, already performed so far in August 2021.
Note: Data includes Pillar 1 -4 tests as provided by the UK govt
Link to the Covid Deaths and Cases: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:01 - Aug 25 with 1736 viewsmajorraglan

Try to use FFP3 masks, if they are fitted correctly they should prevent you picking up and passing on Covid. Lots of people use gloves incorrectly, don’t over use them and sterilise and wash hands etc. Good luck. Hope you and the family can stay safe through this.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 12:02]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:06 - Aug 25 with 1718 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:11 - Aug 25 by Professor

Why don't you just crawl back under your stone with the rest of the lying loony reptiles on here. Just let people who are not tin foil hat wearing freaks discuss stuff in a civil way, a bit of fun and light banter for sure.

Unfortunately as the likes of you and AFD (who is at least generally civil) continue to post lies and misinformation I will post the truth. There is FULL APPROVAl for use in over 16s and the emergency use extension is for 11-16 ONLY.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019

So another lie. And again you lot are shown top as stinking nut job liars.

Perhaps you should have read the letter of "Full Approval" sent to BioNTech.
It is an approval to manufacture the BioNTech Vaccine under the name Comirnaty.

You forgot to mention this part of the letter.

"You may not distribute any lots of product until you receive a notification of release from the Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER). "
So not quite "fully approved" yet.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:13 - Aug 25 with 1713 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:06 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

"You may not distribute any lots of product until you receive a notification of release from the Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER). "

I think the poor fella has lost it based on the response above.
Infantile name calling (the likes I haven't seen on this forum) from a so called professor haha is a nailed on sign the guy is losing the plot (not to mention his argument)

Maybe he should carry out his threat from a few weeks back to save him any further damage.

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:26 - Aug 25 with 1721 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:01 - Aug 25 by majorraglan

Try to use FFP3 masks, if they are fitted correctly they should prevent you picking up and passing on Covid. Lots of people use gloves incorrectly, don’t over use them and sterilise and wash hands etc. Good luck. Hope you and the family can stay safe through this.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 12:02]

If you are desperate Max I can send you a few FFP2 or 3 masks. May take a few days though
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:39 - Aug 25 with 1710 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:06 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps you should actually find out what this means? Basically CBER are the QA/QC arm of FDA. Their role here is to check the product lots are compliant before release. Nothing to do with approval. It is listed as an approved vaccine for use in the US already. Again, if you actually read a bit more rather than rely on lies you repeat then we would be in a better place.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:40 - Aug 25 with 1708 viewsmax936

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:26 - Aug 25 by Professor

If you are desperate Max I can send you a few FFP2 or 3 masks. May take a few days though

Thanks Prof, l get supplied them from work, l mostly order FFP3, got a clear face screen as well 👍👍

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:53 - Aug 25 with 1697 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:04 - Aug 25 by Professor

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.20.21262158v1

And the Walker paper suggest you are again wrong.. Lower viral load and reduced transmission

And as you don’t seem to understand the Japanese pre-print is theoretical and again flawed

Hope you got your horse wormer ready

Sorry, it is not "me" that is wrong.
If anybody is wrong it is the scientists that carried out the study in Vietnam.

Do I believe them or Walker, who has a vested inteest?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:08 - Aug 27 with 1594 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:53 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Latest research study.

Looked at records of 29 million who were vaccinated and 1.8 infected will virus.

AstraZeneca for every 10 million

107 would die or be hospitalised with bleeding NINE times lower than those with the virus.
An extra 66 would be hospitalised or die with a blood clot TWO HUNDRED times lower than than those infected with the virus.

Pfizer

For every 10 million vaccinated an extra 143 would have strikes TWELVE times lower than those who had caught the virus.

Still the anti vaxers claim it is safer to catch the virus than to be vaccinated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:08 - Aug 27 with 1575 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:53 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

How does she have a vested interest? Nothing to do with the vaccine group. I don’t think you understand how universities work.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:04 - Aug 27 with 1531 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:08 - Aug 27 by felixstowe_jack

Latest research study.

Looked at records of 29 million who were vaccinated and 1.8 infected will virus.

AstraZeneca for every 10 million

107 would die or be hospitalised with bleeding NINE times lower than those with the virus.
An extra 66 would be hospitalised or die with a blood clot TWO HUNDRED times lower than than those infected with the virus.

Pfizer

For every 10 million vaccinated an extra 143 would have strikes TWELVE times lower than those who had caught the virus.

Still the anti vaxers claim it is safer to catch the virus than to be vaccinated.

The only problem with that analysis is that the vaccinated still get COVID and stand a chance of getting those conditions. They are still dying.
So they have two sets of risks, the first with the Vaccine and then with COVID.

That is of course if you actually believe the Vaccine numbers being reported, personally I don't.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:17 - Aug 27 with 1531 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:04 - Aug 27 by A_Fans_Dad

The only problem with that analysis is that the vaccinated still get COVID and stand a chance of getting those conditions. They are still dying.

That is of course if you actually believe the Vaccine numbers being reported, personally I don't.

and bang goes any credibility once more. Stick to conspiracy sites for this.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 16:53]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:21 - Aug 27 with 1525 viewsLohengrin

Just spoke to my youngest, she’s up at the Reading Festival and the NHS have a marquee there offering first and/or second jabs to the kids.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 1500 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:04 - Aug 27 by A_Fans_Dad

As an antivaxers you would believe anything you like without evidence.

Vaccinated people who catch the virus are far less likely to be hospitalised and die that unvaccinated people.

Over 50% of new case are now in the under 21s which make up a small % of the population.
Another 25% of new cases are in unvaccinated over 21s.

The antivaxers have now started to abuse Gareth Southgate after he encouraged people to be vaccinated. Just plain nasty abuse , no arguments offered as why you should not be vaccinated, as there is none.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:43 - Aug 27 with 1480 viewsmajorraglan

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:21 - Aug 27 by Lohengrin

Just spoke to my youngest, she’s up at the Reading Festival and the NHS have a marquee there offering first and/or second jabs to the kids.

I think there will be something similar in Folly Farm this weekend. Anyone getting it done in places like Rading needs to make sure they keep the documentation to ensure they can get a vaccine certificate further down the line. I am not sure how effective information sharing is between the 4 NHS’s.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:13 - Aug 28 with 1413 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More evidence about the need to be vaccinated.
If you catch the delta variant as opposed the tye alpha or Kent varied yiu are twice as likely to need hospital treatment.

Double the reason to be vaccinated.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:55 - Aug 30 with 1339 viewsRonaldStump

So why is this newly named vaccine not available? What was the point in authorising a newly named unavailable vaccine!! Is it so people will actually think the Pfizer experiment has actually been approved therefore increasing uptake?

Mass murder on a massive scale

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:37 - Aug 30 with 1322 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:55 - Aug 30 by RonaldStump

So why is this newly named vaccine not available? What was the point in authorising a newly named unavailable vaccine!! Is it so people will actually think the Pfizer experiment has actually been approved therefore increasing uptake?

Mass murder on a massive scale

Vaccines are not killing a lot of people and it's certainly not 'mass murder on a massive scale, that's the kind of turgid diatribe you see on the loony conspiracy websites.

https://fullfact.org/health/daily-expose-covid-deaths-vaccine-deaths/

With another anto vaxer death the lies are shown for what they are in ever larger letters, LIES about vaccines are killing people,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-58376709

He left behind a pregnant wife who has to live with the cost of LIES about vaccines. He wished he had known better but he believed people like RonaldStump and it's killed him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:53 - Aug 30 with 1317 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:37 - Aug 30 by Catullus

Vaccines are not killing a lot of people and it's certainly not 'mass murder on a massive scale, that's the kind of turgid diatribe you see on the loony conspiracy websites.

https://fullfact.org/health/daily-expose-covid-deaths-vaccine-deaths/

With another anto vaxer death the lies are shown for what they are in ever larger letters, LIES about vaccines are killing people,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-58376709

He left behind a pregnant wife who has to live with the cost of LIES about vaccines. He wished he had known better but he believed people like RonaldStump and it's killed him.

Maybe answer my question instead of spruking more propaganda. I bet you can't.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:07 - Aug 30 with 1313 viewscontroversial_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:21 - Aug 27 by Lohengrin

That's great, but it's a bit late if they are already mixing freely
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:25 - Aug 30 with 1306 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:53 - Aug 30 by RonaldStump

Maybe answer my question instead of spruking more propaganda. I bet you can't.

What's the point of answering any of your questions, you'll just denigrate them as propaganda.

People like you are killing people. I hope you're pleased with yourself. You spread lies and say they are true while you say the truth is lies. You are dangerous, even if you are only doing it as a wind up which quite frankly, is obscene.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt you have any shame, hiding away behind your keyboard, you epitomise the worst of the internet.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024