Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby 13:53 - Nov 16 with 5115 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Another 9 points deducted, they're gone.

Feel for their fans as met a few nice blokes up there when we played them but it's the comeuppance the club deserves for trying to buy their way to the Premier league. Hope it serves as a warning to others going forward, but I doubt it'll be the last time we see it happen.

Derby on 14:15 - Nov 16 with 3389 viewsCatullus

I reckon they are gone, the psychological effect of this may be too much for them, they fought back the first time but now they are 7 wins away from overtaking Peterborough and we are past the one third mark of the season.

Are there any of their players we might fancy in January?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Derby on 14:33 - Nov 16 with 3371 viewspencoedjack

It wouldn't surprise me if a few other clubs (Cardiff/Reading) go into administration & hope to stay up with how poor Barnsley, Hull & Peterborough are.

Derby deserve all they have coming to them, Wycombe should be playing in this league this season not them.

Think the points deduction should be more than 12 points personally.
Derby on 16:31 - Nov 16 with 3296 viewsCatullus

Derby on 14:33 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

It wouldn't surprise me if a few other clubs (Cardiff/Reading) go into administration & hope to stay up with how poor Barnsley, Hull & Peterborough are.

Derby deserve all they have coming to them, Wycombe should be playing in this league this season not them.

Think the points deduction should be more than 12 points personally.

I think, with so many clubs trying to strategically plan their bankruptcies that maybe the punishment should be automatic relegation for any club that goes into admin and then promote the relevant number of clubs from below.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Derby on 13:30 - Nov 21 with 3093 viewsunion_jack

3-2 up against Bmuff. 2 goals by Lawrence, one a cracker

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Derby on 21:04 - Nov 21 with 3038 viewsbuilthjack

They sing that Gloria Gaynor song every morning. They might.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Derby on 21:22 - Nov 21 with 3018 viewsmajorraglan

Derby on 16:31 - Nov 16 by Catullus

I think, with so many clubs trying to strategically plan their bankruptcies that maybe the punishment should be automatic relegation for any club that goes into admin and then promote the relevant number of clubs from below.

Derby have recently submitted a “statement of affairs” to companies house, they owe £26m to the tax man, £20m to a holding company and £15m to other creditors. That’s a heap of cash at this level, more than twice their highest ever turnover. Any players worth anything could probably be picked for a reasonable price come the next transfer window, as long as they buyer can afford the wages.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo
Derby on 21:23 - Nov 21 with 3016 viewsBoundy

Derby on 21:04 - Nov 21 by builthjack

They sing that Gloria Gaynor song every morning. They might.

Never can say good bye ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Derby on 22:23 - Nov 21 with 2963 viewsbuilthjack

Derby on 21:23 - Nov 21 by Boundy

Never can say good bye ?

The other one

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby on 22:46 - Nov 21 with 2961 viewsTenbySwan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59358676

Derby owe 26m +

Football agents fair enough, but they haven't even paid the St John's Ambulance !

They are a charity and that is disgusting.

In the Welsh pyramid, (and in Scotland) clubs are relegated to the bottom of the pyramid. As happened to Llanelli, Barry Town, Rhyl and Glasgow Rangers. Only way to deal with them.

Put them in the National League or even lower
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 22:52]
Derby on 22:53 - Nov 21 with 2942 viewsKeithHaynes

Derby on 22:46 - Nov 21 by TenbySwan

Derby owe 26m +

Football agents fair enough, but they haven't even paid the St John's Ambulance !

In the Welsh pyramid, (and in Scotland) clubs are relegated to the bottom of the pyramid. As happened to Llanelli, Barry Town, Rhyl and Glasgow Rangers. Only way to deal with them.

With Leicester 😂👏👏👏👏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Derby on 23:21 - Nov 21 with 2902 viewsDr_Parnassus

Derby on 16:31 - Nov 16 by Catullus

100% correct

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Derby on 10:16 - Nov 22 with 2810 viewsCatullus

Derby owe 26m +

Yes, good idea. Until football learns to live within it's means this kind of thing will keep happening.

This kind of debt accumulation is far too prevalent in football, something has to change. Even the EPL clubs with massive incomes run up big debts. it's crazy.

People can bleat on about money being good but too much money, too much greed, that is killing competition and so killing sport.

Derby on 10:45 - Nov 22 with 2799 viewsBadlands

Why on earth would anyone feel sorry for Derby fans? They were happy their club bought Championship safety with money they didn't have while other teams were relegated in their place. The EFL should have relegated them at the end of last season .. there was time .. and either kept one of the relegated clubs up or allowed 4 promotion places to Lague 1.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Derby on 22:10 - Nov 22 with 2712 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone in to a wild punt should have a look at the odds for them to stay up.

Derby on 23:41 - Nov 22 with 2675 viewsDewi1jack

Derby owe 26m +

Correct and well put.

Can't they sell Ferrie's house to pay off the St Johns?
No sympathy for them going down after they gave it "we're a huge club" when fuking us about with their mind games for the evil genius.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Derby on 00:14 - Nov 23 with 2662 viewsKeithHaynes

Derby on 23:41 - Nov 22 by Dewi1jack

Correct and well put.

Can't they sell Ferrie's house to pay off the St Johns?
No sympathy for them going down after they gave it "we're a huge club" when fuking us about with their mind games for the evil genius.

Has Rooney got a couple of quid ?

Derby on 00:43 - Nov 30 with 2508 viewshowenjack

Lost to a last minute winner at home tonight to QPR .They were 1 nil up through a Tom Lawrence strike . Charle Austin rubbing it in.
Felt a bit sorry for them tbh.
Derby on 03:23 - Nov 30 with 2475 viewsDr_Parnassus

Derby on 22:10 - Nov 22 by KeithHaynes

Anyone in to a wild punt should have a look at the odds for them to stay up.

Don’t say that on here. Resolven will be on the prowl

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Derby on 04:50 - Nov 30 with 2453 viewsWhiterockin

Derby on 00:43 - Nov 30 by howenjack

Lost to a last minute winner at home tonight to QPR .They were 1 nil up through a Tom Lawrence strike . Charle Austin rubbing it in.
Felt a bit sorry for them tbh.

Don't feel sorry for them, those who cheat their way to try and gain success should be punished. Feel sorry for Wycombe who were relegated instead of them last season. when the points deduction were not implemented when they should have. Derby should be a league one team this season.
Derby on 06:51 - Nov 30 with 2438 viewsangryjack

Derby on 04:50 - Nov 30 by Whiterockin

Don't feel sorry for them, those who cheat their way to try and gain success should be punished. Feel sorry for Wycombe who were relegated instead of them last season. when the points deduction were not implemented when they should have. Derby should be a league one team this season.

We can't go around slagging teams off who are in debt and owe money,twice we have been to the receivers.
Derby on 09:33 - Nov 30 with 2386 viewsjack_lord

Derby on 06:51 - Nov 30 by angryjack

We can't go around slagging teams off who are in debt and owe money,twice we have been to the receivers.

I was thinking about that scenario. Were the circumstances a bit different?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Derby on 10:16 - Nov 30 with 2340 viewsWhiterockin

Derby on 09:33 - Nov 30 by jack_lord

I was thinking about that scenario. Were the circumstances a bit different?

Totally different, times have changed. Rules and regulations have been brought in and should be enforced.
Derby on 13:25 - Dec 2 with 2184 viewsCatullus

Derby look to be in very serious trouble. Thing is, can the HMRC afford to lower the tax debt because of the precedent it will set. if they do it absolutely anybody who owes tax will ask for the same treatment.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/crisis-club-derby-face-liquidation-unle

Personally I think they should have to pay it all or a very large can of worms opens up.

Derby on 14:13 - Dec 2 with 2154 viewsWhiterockin

Derby on 13:25 - Dec 2 by Catullus

Derby look to be in very serious trouble. Thing is, can the HMRC afford to lower the tax debt because of the precedent it will set. if they do it absolutely anybody who owes tax will ask for the same treatment.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/crisis-club-derby-face-liquidation-unle

Personally I think they should have to pay it all or a very large can of worms opens up.

As I understand it the tax have first call on any assets if they liquidate. I don't think the tax will or should lower the dept.
Derby on 15:27 - Dec 2 with 2099 viewsYouBackJastard

Derby on 13:25 - Dec 2 by Catullus

They apparently owe £29m to HMRC and even more dozens of millions to others.. they won’t survive this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024