Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation 16:17 - Dec 9 with 2454 viewsmajorraglan

The Conservative Party have been fined for incorrect record keeping and there is speculation and some suggestion that Boris lied to his Standards Advisor.
In May, the PM's independent adviser on standards Lord Geidt cleared Mr Johnson of a conflict of interest over the donation from Lord Brownlow, saying the PM appeared not to be aware of the arrangement with the peer, but Lord Geidt did conclude Mr Johnson had "acted unwisely" by not being more "rigorous" in finding out who paid for the refurbishment. It appears Boris gave evidence to Lord Geidt earlier this year that Boris was unaware of the source of the money until February, however it now looks like Boris sent a Whats App message to Lord Brownlow in the November asking for more money towards the refurb!! Something isn’t right!!!!!!!!

Its clear the likes of Boris have nothing but contempt for us and the rules, no wonder he tried to use the Patterson incident to try and undermine and get rid of the Electoral Commission. How can you not know who’s paying for the refurb of the place you live in?

Boris is without doubt, the worst PM we have ever had.

We need a huge overhaul of our Parliamentary Standards and the effective regulation of politicians. We need meaningful impartial oversight from bodies with real power who have the ability to hold people to account and sanction individuals where necessary. We need a more effective Freedom of Information Act which ensures transparency and facilitates effective oversight and the government plans to introduce legislation to prevent juridical reviews of government decisions should be stopped.

Without effective supervision and oversight we’ll end up like Zimbabwe and other countries where the people are ruled by the corrupt.

Edit Extra detail.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 23:20]
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 16:21 - Dec 9 with 2095 viewsBoundy

It does make you think , that Boris went to the money, time and effort to tart up Downing Street then left it for a pile of hooray henrys to trash last December without his knowledge

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 16:39 - Dec 9 with 2079 viewsonehunglow

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 16:21 - Dec 9 by Boundy

It does make you think , that Boris went to the money, time and effort to tart up Downing Street then left it for a pile of hooray henrys to trash last December without his knowledge

We really are being treated for fools .
We need a GE .
We need a leader
This clown is no longer funny
He is deadly,literally

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 2079 viewsCatullus

I've been saying it for ages. Mind you I've also been saying it'll never happen because the people we need to cure the problem are the cause of the problem.

This lot in Westminster, it's like having the Pink Panthers guarding your family jewels.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:29 - Dec 9 with 2023 viewsCountyJim

Boris lied
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:39 - Dec 9 with 2013 viewsYrAlarch

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:29 - Dec 9 by CountyJim

Boris lied

Now that's a novelty!
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:43 - Dec 9 with 1998 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Noooo way! Those paragons of virtue? I’m truly shocked

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:44 - Dec 9 with 2000 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It has been patently obvious ever since the Expenses scandal that MPs are the biggest bunch of grifters going.
As for Boris he appears to be very good at 2 things bonking and lying, supporting as a Father should, not so much.
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:44 - Dec 9 with 2004 viewsItchySphincter

Where are all the Bodger cheerleaders now?

Pikey, dgt……….?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:53 - Dec 9 with 1993 viewsonehunglow

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:44 - Dec 9 by ItchySphincter

Where are all the Bodger cheerleaders now?

Pikey, dgt……….?

Dont be too blinkered by your political alignment,plenty of Tory voters feel just as much disgust as you do .Not all who vote Conservative are "vile scum",most like Labour and other voter just see things differently .I dont fancy a one party state myself where we all vote for just the "right" party.

Labour voters under Blair must have been just as indignant when we went into Iraq and other countries and ended up having our own people butchered.

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 20:40 - Dec 9 with 1973 viewsBoundy

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:53 - Dec 9 by onehunglow

Dont be too blinkered by your political alignment,plenty of Tory voters feel just as much disgust as you do .Not all who vote Conservative are "vile scum",most like Labour and other voter just see things differently .I dont fancy a one party state myself where we all vote for just the "right" party.

Labour voters under Blair must have been just as indignant when we went into Iraq and other countries and ended up having our own people butchered.

Your last paragraph was bang on

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 20:51 - Dec 9 with 1962 viewsProfessor

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 20:40 - Dec 9 by Boundy

Your last paragraph was bang on

A lot are. Certainly the Labour membership are very anti-Blair.
Especially under St Jeremy Of Islington. Although Blair would destroy Johnson in the HoC
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 21:09 - Dec 9 with 1952 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 20:51 - Dec 9 by Professor

Especially under St Jeremy Of Islington. Although Blair would destroy Johnson in the HoC

Blair helped destroy 800,000 people with his false war, so one more won't worry him.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 21:09 - Dec 9 with 1951 viewsCatullus

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 20:51 - Dec 9 by Professor

That's because Blair is a consummate showman who knew how to play the crowd.

He fooled me into voting for him twice.

The tories need to get rid of Bojo quick sharp and start to put their house in order but, don't lie about where the money came from!

Labour too, Bojo has given them a massive open goal to hit but Starmer can't even make contact with the ball.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 21:57 - Dec 9 with 1920 viewsbuilthjack

Don't forget which party we're fully behind Blair. It never gets a mention. The Torys.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 22:41 - Dec 9 with 1900 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 21:57 - Dec 9 by builthjack

Don't forget which party we're fully behind Blair. It never gets a mention. The Torys.

Probably because Blair misled everyone. It's worth looking at Biden's role in the US at that time. He was chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee that made the case for war, whistleblowers were screaming foul and only one media outlet ran those stories, everyone else swallowed the government narrative. Biden was supposed to be the check and balance in the system but colluded with the government.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 04:25 - Dec 10 with 1851 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 22:41 - Dec 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

Probably because Blair misled everyone. It's worth looking at Biden's role in the US at that time. He was chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee that made the case for war, whistleblowers were screaming foul and only one media outlet ran those stories, everyone else swallowed the government narrative. Biden was supposed to be the check and balance in the system but colluded with the government.

Where there’s money to be made by invading a country and stealing their natural resources- greedy power hungry human beings won’t stand in the way.

I have to laugh when people associate the Democrats with peace - Obama and both Clinton’s were thirsty for blood far more than Trump ever was. But then again he wasn’t a career politician - this must be learned at senator trading school or something.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 07:37 - Dec 10 with 1830 viewsYrAlarch

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 18:53 - Dec 9 by onehunglow

I absolutely agree with your second paragraph.
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 08:01 - Dec 10 with 1823 viewsKilkennyjack

This man makes a valid point.

Johnson OUT
Tories OUT

Beware of the Risen People

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 09:20 - Dec 10 with 1805 viewsjack_lord

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 16:39 - Dec 9 by onehunglow

We really are being treated for fools .
We need a GE .
We need a leader
This clown is no longer funny
He is deadly,literally

I am amazed it has taken this long but the media seem to be collectively lining him up now.
I think Starmer would be a great leader but there are too many lemons right underneath him which will see the other leading Conservatives go for the throat of Boris before it gets too late.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 09:34 - Dec 10 with 1791 viewsmajorraglan

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 09:20 - Dec 10 by jack_lord

I am amazed it has taken this long but the media seem to be collectively lining him up now.
I think Starmer would be a great leader but there are too many lemons right underneath him which will see the other leading Conservatives go for the throat of Boris before it gets too late.

Totally agree, he’s in the firing line alright. One of the more reputable papers was reporting there were people seeking to advanced the causes of Truss and Rishak to be the next PM.
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 10:23 - Dec 10 with 1781 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 08:01 - Dec 10 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson OUT
Tories OUT

The prime minister can’t even go to the bog without his security detail knowing about it. There must be a record somewhere of everywhere he’s gone for every minute of every day. I imagine it would look something like this

8:39am: PM approached by BBC journalist

8:40am: PM entered fridge.

14.32pm: PM left fridge

15:00pm: Piss up at Boris’s house

22:42pm: snorted cocaine off the home secretary’s tits.

1:52 am: retired for the evening.
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 10:44 - Dec 10 with 1770 viewsmajorraglan

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 08:01 - Dec 10 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson OUT
Tories OUT

He’s in charge of number 10, works there and lives next door, he’d know what’s going on for sure.
I’d imagine the police log every visitor who goes in to Downing Street, what time they go in, what time they leave etc etc. There’d would also have been extensive TV footage.

Were seeing attempts to cover up for him, how can ministers come out and say no rules have been broken but they aren’t aware of the detail etc. I reckon we’ll see to me Minister retrench their positions and not may will now want to offer up any defence of Boris and the parties because they know they ma6 have egg on their face.

It’s clear the Patterson affair was an attempt discredit the Standards Regulator before she published her report in to the Flat investigation, he’s told the Standards Advisor one thing and there’s a What’s App message which appears to undermine that account. If Geidt resigns because he feels Boris has lied to him, then I reckon Boris should be toast.
Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 11:10 - Dec 10 with 1758 viewsonehunglow

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 09:20 - Dec 10 by jack_lord

I think getting rid of Johnson would be like lancing a boil.He will go;it' s a matter of time.Conservative MPs will be fearing for their jobs. Surak would do me until the next election.
We have 3 conservative local councillors -friends of mine-all good people,and none at all "posh" or scummy ;they are sick of Johnson and I d assume this feeling is coiuntry wide amongst the Party Members.

I'm not bothered which party is in power so long as it serve us all well.This administration does not.

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 22:31 - Dec 10 with 1705 viewsjack_lord

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 11:10 - Dec 10 by onehunglow

I think getting rid of Johnson would be like lancing a boil.He will go;it' s a matter of time.Conservative MPs will be fearing for their jobs. Surak would do me until the next election.
We have 3 conservative local councillors -friends of mine-all good people,and none at all "posh" or scummy ;they are sick of Johnson and I d assume this feeling is coiuntry wide amongst the Party Members.

I'm not bothered which party is in power so long as it serve us all well.This administration does not.

I think your last sentence hits the nail on the head. A lot of folk have woken up from the cloak of Brexit that made the man electable and the paymasters won't be having it.
My local councillor is a Conservative and a decent man and another who has joined the Johnson out brigade.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Boris Flat Refurb Investigation on 22:51 - Dec 10 with 1698 viewsmax936

" some suggestion that Boris lied to his Standards Advisor"

Really, I don't believe a word of it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024