| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 21:18 - Apr 6 with 14816 views | NotLoyal | It’s the Wayne Rooney thread with added thread and thread. The type of thread your old granny used to use to thread your socks. The Ref ! Tim Robinson will be the referee when Swansea City host Derby County at the Swansea.com Stadium on Saturday (3pm). The West Sussex official will be taking charge of a Swans game for the second time this season — having overseen the home win over Blackburn in February - and just the fourth time in total. He previously had the whistle for the away win at Reading during the 2018-19 season, and the defeat at Fulham the following campaign. Robinson will be assisted by Andrew Fox and Nigel Lugg, while Sam Allison will be the fourth official. Robinson has taken charge of 30 games in all competitions this season, dishing out 132 yellow cards 🟨 and six reds 🟥 including the one issued to Ryan Manning in that meeting with Blackburn. 132 yellows in 30 games ! Look out ! Wayne Rooney looks ahead to Swansea City v Derby County 8th Apr 2022 10:16Derby boss Wayne Rooney really couldn’t have done anything more to get his side in to a position where they had half a chance of staying in the championship this season. The loss of twenty one points for administration issues and financial breaches have been the catalyst for what is fast looking like relegation. 0 Job Done ðŸ‘
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
| |  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:05 - Apr 11 with 603 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:51 - Apr 11 by AndyCole | What personal information have I mentioned about swan-si ? Do you know something we don't ? |
He knows we are 11th apparently. I didn’t know that. You? |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:12 - Apr 11 with 595 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:51 - Apr 11 by AndyCole | What personal information have I mentioned about swan-si ? Do you know something we don't ? |
You mentioned what one can only assume is his postcode ? Personal info is against site rules |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:14 - Apr 11 with 584 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:12 - Apr 11 by STID2017 | You mentioned what one can only assume is his postcode ? Personal info is against site rules |
You spoke about what you believed was my profession and my location in this very thread. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:17 - Apr 11 with 579 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:14 - Apr 11 by Dr_Parnassus | You spoke about what you believed was my profession and my location in this very thread. |
Mere speculation. Only personal information if they are facts, surely ? As you are one that supposedly only deals in facts ? |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:19 - Apr 11 with 571 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:17 - Apr 11 by STID2017 | Mere speculation. Only personal information if they are facts, surely ? As you are one that supposedly only deals in facts ? |
But it is a fact where I live. and you clearly believed my profession was a fact that you were told by a clueless troll on WhatsApp. Why are you breaking the rules and having a go at someone for doing the same thing as you did on this very thread? |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:24 - Apr 11 with 572 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:19 - Apr 11 by Dr_Parnassus | But it is a fact where I live. and you clearly believed my profession was a fact that you were told by a clueless troll on WhatsApp. Why are you breaking the rules and having a go at someone for doing the same thing as you did on this very thread? |
I have heard you live in several places, and that your profession is many different things. So I have no idea if you live in Timbuktu and are a fishing boat salesman or live in West Wales and are a double glazing salesman. So I haven't broken the site rules as I was speculating. AC was I am sure posting facts |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:25 - Apr 11 with 563 views | AndyCole |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:28 - Apr 11 by STID2017 | That is twice now you have mentioned personal information, once about me and once about this poster ? Be careful not to break the rules ... |
How on earth do you believe this to be personal information about this poster, Swanee ? Be careful not to break the rules, thrice. STID/Swanee/et al [Post edited 11 Apr 2022 1:26]
|  |
| Pro free speech and alternative opinions -
Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof -
Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:27 - Apr 11 with 559 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:24 - Apr 11 by STID2017 | I have heard you live in several places, and that your profession is many different things. So I have no idea if you live in Timbuktu and are a fishing boat salesman or live in West Wales and are a double glazing salesman. So I haven't broken the site rules as I was speculating. AC was I am sure posting facts |
So you have been told where I live and what my profession is (then lied and said you worked it out from posts on here) and you repeating that on here you believe doesn’t break rules? So if someone tells me your name, address and profession can I put it on here? As I’d technically be speculating. Thanks in advance. Now if you can explain this new nonsense you are talking about regarding Jekyll and Hyde and some mystical deleted thread that no doubt only you “saw” - that would be helpful. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:28 - Apr 11 with 564 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:25 - Apr 11 by AndyCole | How on earth do you believe this to be personal information about this poster, Swanee ? Be careful not to break the rules, thrice. STID/Swanee/et al [Post edited 11 Apr 2022 1:26]
|
Not breaking any rules Andy Capp, just stating you mentioned where you believe I live and another poster's postcode. Or are you going to deny doing that, like you lying duplicitous mate Dr P ? |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:34 - Apr 11 with 550 views | AndyCole |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:28 - Apr 11 by STID2017 | Not breaking any rules Andy Capp, just stating you mentioned where you believe I live and another poster's postcode. Or are you going to deny doing that, like you lying duplicitous mate Dr P ? |
You said to the World Wide Web where you live, a couple of days ago for goodness sake. I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Up the Swanee creek without a paddle and gang. Si ? Your heart's in the right place. I'm sure |  |
| Pro free speech and alternative opinions -
Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof -
Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:38 - Apr 11 with 548 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:34 - Apr 11 by AndyCole | You said to the World Wide Web where you live, a couple of days ago for goodness sake. I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Up the Swanee creek without a paddle and gang. Si ? Your heart's in the right place. I'm sure |
Careful he will accuse you of creating a thread which only he saw soon, which contained the most horrific things seen to man. But of course only he and the “mods” are aware. What’s Birchgrove language for “absolutely battered”? |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:56 - Apr 11 with 508 views | jack_lord | Any shadows out there they can argue with? Swans have now got 9 points from 3 games. I don't want to scroll through he pointless posts from grown ups. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:32 - Apr 11 with 461 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Wayne Rooney’s Derby County : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:56 - Apr 11 by jack_lord | Any shadows out there they can argue with? Swans have now got 9 points from 3 games. I don't want to scroll through he pointless posts from grown ups. |
I checked and the best in recent seasons is 4 on the bounce. We could match that on Friday then hopefully beat that at Reading ? |  |
|  |
| |