Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham 21:38 - May 23 with 1904 viewsKeithHaynes

And these.

The 11 other players released from Craven Cottage are Fabri, Michael Hector, Timmy Abraham, Jacob Adams, Eric Ameyaw, Xavier Benjamin, Tyler Caton, Jerome Opoku, Jonathon Page, Julian Schwarzer and Jaylan Wildbore.

Any views for for the swans ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 10:05 - May 24 with 1707 viewsThurrockJack92

Desperately need actual centre backs. I usually say don't go back, but Mawson could be a good option depending on the wages.
Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 10:07 - May 24 with 1701 viewsKeithHaynes

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 10:05 - May 24 by ThurrockJack92

Desperately need actual centre backs. I usually say don't go back, but Mawson could be a good option depending on the wages.

I would rather keep Bennett. 😂

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 10:07 - May 24 with 1686 viewsonehunglow

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 10:05 - May 24 by ThurrockJack92

Fair point and obviously better than FinnBurns which begs the question as to why he was signed on loan when we needed an experienced hard nosed defender to protect our new and frail keeper.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:12 - May 24 with 1640 viewsbuilthjack

He tried many many times to hit the Ash 70 yard diagonal ball, but it usually went 10 to 15 yards astray. It's a no from me.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 12:47]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 12:20 - May 24 with 1579 viewsReslovenSwan1

£50m of talent signed 3-4 years ago now all free and all under 30 years (Mawson is only 28) with 3 or 4 more years left. Swansea need to avoid transfer fees to cover wages for this sort of player.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 12:47 - May 24 with 1551 viewsmax936

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:12 - May 24 by builthjack

He tried many many times to hit the Ash 70 yard diagonal ball, but it usually went 10 to 15 yards astray. It's a no from me.

I agree with Jack Reacher, "Never go back"

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 13:53 - May 24 with 1492 viewsBryanSwan

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 12:47 - May 24 by max936

I agree with Jack Reacher, "Never go back"

In most cases i would agree with not signing players whove previously left us, but on rare occasions it can work out. Leon being a prime example.
Not that Mawson fits that category for me.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 14:00 - May 24 with 1483 viewsmax936

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 13:53 - May 24 by BryanSwan

In most cases i would agree with not signing players whove previously left us, but on rare occasions it can work out. Leon being a prime example.
Not that Mawson fits that category for me.

His injury record rings alarm bells for me, he's had one or two bad ones and has it affected him mentally which is heard of, of course.

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 14:07 - May 24 with 1475 viewsBryanSwan

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 14:00 - May 24 by max936

His injury record rings alarm bells for me, he's had one or two bad ones and has it affected him mentally which is heard of, of course.

Yeh dont see how he fits down here.
Only played around 50 games in 4 years.
Would probably want a fair bit in terms of wages too.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 17:54 - May 24 with 1379 viewstheloneranger

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 14:00 - May 24 by max936

He's had a lot of bad knee injuries and ops.

20/21 Ruptured cruciate ligament .
111 days out

20/21 Knee Surgery. 85 days out

19/20 Fitness.
35 days out

19/20 Knee Surgery.
132 days out

19/20 Knee Injury.
4 days out

18/19 Knee Surgery.
119 days out

18/19 Knee Injury.
74 days out
[Post edited 24 May 2022 18:03]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 19:47 - May 24 with 1296 viewsmax936

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 17:54 - May 24 by theloneranger

111 days out

19/20 Fitness.
35 days out

19/20 Knee Surgery.
132 days out

19/20 Knee Injury.
4 days out

18/19 Knee Surgery.
119 days out

18/19 Knee Injury.
74 days out

Thanks but no thanks Mr Mawson and best wishes for the rest of your career.

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 20:56 - May 24 with 1237 viewsFlashberryjack

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 17:54 - May 24 by theloneranger

111 days out

19/20 Fitness.
35 days out

19/20 Knee Surgery.
132 days out

19/20 Knee Injury.
4 days out

18/19 Knee Surgery.
119 days out

18/19 Knee Injury.
74 days out

Bloody hell !!!!!

My knees are probably in better nick than his, shame really, I thought he was the real deal when he was with us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 05:40 - May 25 with 1114 viewsvetchonian

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 10:07 - May 24 by onehunglow

Fair point and obviously better than FinnBurns which begs the question as to why he was signed on loan when we needed an experienced hard nosed defender to protect our new and frail keeper.

someone like Bennet?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 06:15 - May 25 with 1086 viewspikeypaul

You think the hedge fund put in place by the sell out scum will pay out their wages 😂😂😂😂

More chance anyone with any ability that another team wants will be allowed to walk , just like Potter and Cooper,and who can blame them?

How the sell out scum can show their faces is unbelievable, shameless bar stewards.

Wasn’t it £21million they screwed the real fans for?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:10 - May 25 with 1003 viewsonehunglow

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 05:40 - May 25 by vetchonian

someone like Bennet?

Fair comment
When Bennett came to us ,he looked decent enough.
Not spectacular but he could defend
It might not be a coincidence to see his career and ability smashed by Russy.

He's a decent pro who clearly couldn't hack what Russ is about.Many are the same.

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:20 - May 25 with 1004 viewsvetchonian

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:10 - May 25 by onehunglow

Fair comment
When Bennett came to us ,he looked decent enough.
Not spectacular but he could defend
It might not be a coincidence to see his career and ability smashed by Russy.

He's a decent pro who clearly couldn't hack what Russ is about.Many are the same.

It is hinted Bennetts omission is not relsated to his ability or conformance to RMs methods but more contractual?

I think for once Russ may be in the clear here....but it makes you wonder what Winter was doing signing Bennets contract with a n appearnces trigger clause, unless it was expected we would get promoted during the 202/21 season

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:47 - May 25 with 971 viewsBadlands

Wouldn’t fit the current style.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 13:49 - May 25 with 883 viewsonehunglow

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:20 - May 25 by vetchonian

It is hinted Bennetts omission is not relsated to his ability or conformance to RMs methods but more contractual?

I think for once Russ may be in the clear here....but it makes you wonder what Winter was doing signing Bennets contract with a n appearnces trigger clause, unless it was expected we would get promoted during the 202/21 season

I'm not bothered about Russ frankly.He's passing through.

If that is correct then we are in even worse state than I feared.

Players not being selected on ability ,form and effectiveness is criminal.

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 15:20 - May 25 with 841 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 11:20 - May 25 by vetchonian

Beenet has completed 2 years of a notional 3 year contract meaning he ha one year left. So what could be the contractual issue? I try to logically think it through and speculate. This is called "making stuff up" by my detractors.

I thought initially the number of performances in the two years must have a trigger point for the third year in which case Bennet would be on his way. He however has been listed in the retained list. So that is not the case.

It could be playing more than a specified number of games triggers a fourth season which seems a little excessive for a 30 year old player whose value is bound to drop, Routledge had to give up his contract to play. Bennett might have to do the same or leave to play.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 15:58 - May 25 with 834 viewsvetchonian

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 15:20 - May 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Beenet has completed 2 years of a notional 3 year contract meaning he ha one year left. So what could be the contractual issue? I try to logically think it through and speculate. This is called "making stuff up" by my detractors.

I thought initially the number of performances in the two years must have a trigger point for the third year in which case Bennet would be on his way. He however has been listed in the retained list. So that is not the case.

It could be playing more than a specified number of games triggers a fourth season which seems a little excessive for a 30 year old player whose value is bound to drop, Routledge had to give up his contract to play. Bennett might have to do the same or leave to play.

This was discussed i another thread it was said there is a clause triggered by appearances so I am not making stuff up.....I ll leave that to you

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 17:07 - May 25 with 791 viewsjasper_T

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 15:20 - May 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I'm sure it's a coincidence he's played 49 games and not a minute more.
Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 20:57 - May 25 with 708 viewsKeithHaynes

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 17:07 - May 25 by jasper_T

I'm sure it's a coincidence he's played 49 games and not a minute more.

Gossip mate 😉

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 21:22 - May 25 with 687 viewsWhiterockin

Mawson, Christie and Seri released by Fulham on 20:57 - May 25 by KeithHaynes

Gossip mate 😉

Doesn't mean it's untrue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024