Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread 17:40 - Oct 13 with 13313 viewsModeratorC

It’s been well over five years since these two sides met. No team is invincible, no Melton Mowbray pie is uneatable, no Nathan Dyer in either side.

The Swans next game : Can the Foxes be tamed this Saturday ? 16th Oct 2023 08:00
Next weekend Leicester City will almost certainly provide Swansea City with their biggest test of the season so far. Some would say there won’t be a bigger examination of the Swans at home this campaign. 0

Swans injury update : Cabango out for big Leicester City test 19th Oct 2023 08:00
Swansea City have now conceded that Ben Cabango will not play a part in Saturday’s big game against Leicester City at the Swansea.Com Stadium. (KO 3pm) His hamstring injury is not as bad as it could be which is a relief, but he won’t be fit for this weekend. 0

Swans v Foxes : Latest news, weather and managers pre match 20th Oct 2023 20:54
The Swans take on Leicester City tomorrow afternoon (3pm) at the Swansea.Com Stadium. The managers are having their say as kick off approaches on the eve of the game. 0

Team News : Swansea City v Leicester City 21st Oct 2023 13:34
As the excitement builds for todays game we can announce todays teams ! 0

Swans prove they can live with the best in the championship 21st Oct 2023 17:59
This game was a clear indicator that Swansea City have not only have turned the corner this season they can live with the very best in this league. An opening goal from Matt Grimes put the Swans ahead and only a ridiculous decision by referee Anthony Backhouse saw the Swans robbed of a potential equaliser. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 18:43 - Oct 13 with 6675 viewsKeithHaynes

2-1 Swans, 20,473

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 19:02 - Oct 13 with 6657 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 18:43 - Oct 13 by KeithHaynes

2-1 Swans, 20,473

You’ll get good odds on that!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 19:30 - Oct 13 with 6637 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 19:02 - Oct 13 by union_jack

You’ll get good odds on that!

Lowe to score 👍

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 20:06 - Oct 13 with 6611 viewsmax936

Can't see anything other than a 3-0 loss to be honest, despite our remarkable uprise in form, I just think their squad will be to strong.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 20:41 - Oct 13 with 6583 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 20:06 - Oct 13 by max936

Can't see anything other than a 3-0 loss to be honest, despite our remarkable uprise in form, I just think their squad will be to strong.

Hard to disagree sadly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 22:40 - Oct 13 with 6541 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 20:41 - Oct 13 by union_jack

Hard to disagree sadly.

They are due a belting.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 23:15 - Oct 13 with 6527 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 22:40 - Oct 13 by KeithHaynes

They are due a belting.

This ^

Nothing to lose, the boys will be well up for it.
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 09:03 - Oct 14 with 6441 viewsWhiterockin

1-1. We take the lead, they equalise and we spend the rest of the game hanging on. Hopefully.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 10:59 - Oct 14 with 6381 viewsKeithHaynes

The Swans next game : Can the Foxes be tamed this Saturday ? 16th Oct 2023 08:00
Next weekend Leicester City will almost certainly provide Swansea City with their biggest test of the season so far. Some would say there won’t be a bigger examination of the Swans at home this campaign. 0

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 17:56 - Oct 14 with 6247 viewsChippy69

Think this one might be a bridge to far this early on
2-0

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 18:03 - Oct 14 with 6243 viewsdantheswansman

Leicester will underestimate the mighty Swans and pay the price, the boys will be right up for it and i am expecting excellent performances from most of the squad, Rushworth will play a blinder and we win 2-0
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 6150 viewsDr_Winston

There's a strong possibility of an upset, but the likelihood remains of a Leicester win.

I'm going to miss this one. Agreed to take Mrs. Winston to Stonehenge back in September when we were sh*te. Hope the chaps make me regret my lack of faith.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 23:32 - Oct 14 with 6098 viewsbuilthjack

1-0 Swans

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 09:50 - Oct 15 with 5992 viewstrampie

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 22:19 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

There's a strong possibility of an upset, but the likelihood remains of a Leicester win.

I'm going to miss this one. Agreed to take Mrs. Winston to Stonehenge back in September when we were sh*te. Hope the chaps make me regret my lack of faith.

Didn't think you was the type to go on a religious pilgrimage Dr.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 21:39 - Oct 15 with 5858 viewsRhonddaSwans

😲
I can eat my words!
That was a performance of pride and passion 💪.
Well done lads biggest result since Belgium!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 06:24 - Oct 17 with 5541 views1983

2-1 late winner 18,000+

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 18:20 - Oct 17 with 5327 viewsheatwave

Leicester are obviously strong favourites as they will be in most games.
If we lose this will the DUFF OUT brigade be back?
Narrow loss for me 1-2.
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 20:09 - Oct 17 with 5277 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 18:20 - Oct 17 by heatwave

Narrow loss for me 1-2.

There'll be No Duff out and nor should there be, this game is a game to nothing for me, win it and I'll be ecstatic, lose it and it'll be just as I expected considering their riches, both on and off the field.

Two losses home and away to them won't define our season.

PS. if that does happen of course I should add!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 20:11]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 20:36 - Oct 17 with 5245 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 20:09 - Oct 17 by max936

There'll be No Duff out and nor should there be, this game is a game to nothing for me, win it and I'll be ecstatic, lose it and it'll be just as I expected considering their riches, both on and off the field.

Two losses home and away to them won't define our season.

PS. if that does happen of course I should add!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 20:11]

Free hit this one as long as it isn’t a hammering.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 07:15 - Oct 18 with 5087 viewsRichardO

The thing is the team looks as if we have become harder to beat, we have also been able to expose teams who try to play the high press enabling us to finish teams off instead of trying to hold on a one nil lead, having said that it was only five games ago we did that against QPR conceding in the last minute admittedly away from home where we didn't look convincing and hadn't gelled as a team.
Things look as if they have changed but we have a number of players who are inexperienced at this level, be it young or older, if we are outdone by Leicester and given our progress is not a given, I hope Duff doesn't change thing too much or revert back to a system that didn't work, we have seen managers who have, we have seen enforced changes in players but generally kept the same set up while being adaptable during games.
Are we going to lose some games this season of course we are just hope it is not Saturday although a win might breed over confidence going into the Watford game but will Duff allow that?
COYS
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 10:24 - Oct 18 with 5002 viewsstuma

2 senior tickets available for upper south stand, see ticket forum for info.
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 11:58 - Oct 18 with 4962 viewsjack247

Narrow loss for me 1-2.

Not from me. I wanted him out when we lost four and drew two of our first six matches.

Now we’ve won four in a row, he’s changed my view completely. Most teams are going to lose to Leicester this season.

It would take a similar run and similar football to the opening six games to make me question him again.
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 14:21 - Oct 18 with 4889 viewsKeithHaynes

Narrow loss for me 1-2.

Any type of brigande is to be frowned upon.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 15:39 - Oct 18 with 4836 viewspete

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 11:58 - Oct 18 by jack247

Not from me. I wanted him out when we lost four and drew two of our first six matches.

Now we’ve won four in a row, he’s changed my view completely. Most teams are going to lose to Leicester this season.

It would take a similar run and similar football to the opening six games to make me question him again.

would take a draw now but you never know
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:47 - Oct 18 with 4799 viewsAguycalledJack

2-1 swans and few beers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024