Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold 16:01 - Dec 28 with 7365 viewsKeithHaynes

There will be speculation over the coming days I’m sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 16:04 - Dec 28 with 3893 viewsbuilthjack

Knows the club. Quite cheap. Likes a pint in Wind St.
What more do we want?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 16:20 - Dec 28 with 3812 viewsWhiterockin

Now 11/10. I recon the only reason Sheehan is favourite is because he is edging towards the 10 game mark and the bookies are covering themselves.
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 19:00 - Dec 28 with 3502 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 16:20 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

Now 11/10. I recon the only reason Sheehan is favourite is because he is edging towards the 10 game mark and the bookies are covering themselves.

Coleman will lose a lot of credibility if Sheehan is appointed. He has promised fireworks and Sheehan is not it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 19:44 - Dec 28 with 3406 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 19:00 - Dec 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Coleman will lose a lot of credibility if Sheehan is appointed. He has promised fireworks and Sheehan is not it.

Having watched the way Levien is in business for some years, I would say this is already his last chance.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 19:46 - Dec 28 with 3396 viewsQJumpingJack

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 19:44 - Dec 28 by KeithHaynes

Having watched the way Levien is in business for some years, I would say this is already his last chance.

If Coleman wants Williams and Watson wants Jones - who will win?
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 19:48 - Dec 28 with 3388 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 19:46 - Dec 28 by QJumpingJack

If Coleman wants Williams and Watson wants Jones - who will win?

Levein.
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 20:14 - Dec 28 with 3321 viewsFlashberryjack

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 16:04 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Knows the club. Quite cheap. Likes a pint in Wind St.
What more do we want?

I know the club well, I'm cheap and I like a pint on wind street.

Are those the qualities we are looking for in a new manager, wouldn't surprise me if they were.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 20:23 - Dec 28 with 3302 viewsRhonddaSwans

Good young manager ,
I just want him in before jan 1st he needs a window.

Think Luke Williams and Matty Sorinola at the same time wow NEXT LEVEL!

Who needs an experianced manager that can steady this sinking ship?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 20:55 - Dec 28 with 3219 viewsbuilthjack

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 20:14 - Dec 28 by Flashberryjack

I know the club well, I'm cheap and I like a pint on wind street.

Are those the qualities we are looking for in a new manager, wouldn't surprise me if they were.

You are 5/4 at the moment.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:23 - Dec 28 with 3107 viewsFlashberryjack

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 20:55 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:31 - Dec 28 with 3063 viewsKilkennyjack

This Luke is a good fit for our club dna, but has he got the players there to play the Swansea Way ?

Good luck Luke.

Beware of the Risen People

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:44 - Dec 28 with 3006 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:31 - Dec 28 by Kilkennyjack

This Luke is a good fit for our club dna, but has he got the players there to play the Swansea Way ?

Good luck Luke.

Apparently he still has a property here, so he must be attached to the area and understand what we are all about. A bit of a gamble but IMO one worth taking. I would really like to know the truth behind why he left last time.
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:47 - Dec 28 with 2996 viewsQJumpingJack

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:44 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

Apparently he still has a property here, so he must be attached to the area and understand what we are all about. A bit of a gamble but IMO one worth taking. I would really like to know the truth behind why he left last time.

I am pretty sure Luke said he is living in Newport (in his interview last week at the Notts County press conference)
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:49 - Dec 28 with 2973 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 21:47 - Dec 28 by QJumpingJack

I am pretty sure Luke said he is living in Newport (in his interview last week at the Notts County press conference)

Thanks. I took it he was seen in a coffee shop in Swansea because he still had a property here. My mistake.
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 22:00 - Dec 28 with 2932 viewsmax936

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 20:55 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Just put a cheeky Lady Godiva on Flash, thanks for the tip Builthy

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 23:23 - Dec 28 with 2770 viewsyatesie3

It was Ryan Bennett shagging his wife, so they both left.
Hence I can't see him coming back here especially as he is well aware of our lovely owners
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 23:30 - Dec 28 with 2751 viewsTreforys_Jack

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 23:23 - Dec 28 by yatesie3

Hence I can't see him coming back here especially as he is well aware of our lovely owners

Tactfully put
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 00:09 - Dec 29 with 2716 viewsjackrmee

I’d be reasonably happy with this guy. Probably the best of the bunch, now that Davies has said no.
If they can’t pull this one off, from a league 2 side, I don’t know what we have become

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 00:11 - Dec 29 with 2712 viewsjackrmee

Bennet no longer in the area though is he?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 03:10 - Dec 29 with 2631 viewsKilkennyjack

Not a word wasted …. A classic post.

Beware of the Risen People

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 06:17 - Dec 29 with 2595 viewsWhiterockin

Thanks, but I wish I hadn't asked now.
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 08:28 - Dec 29 with 2499 viewsOptimisticJack

This post should be removed.

Optimisticjack

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 09:45 - Dec 29 with 2381 viewsonehunglow

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 03:10 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Not a word wasted …. A classic post.

Could his wife coach

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 10:20 - Dec 29 with 2312 viewsangryjack

Who cares who it is be gone this time next year with a pay off and same sh!t different year,they won't back him no ambition,what is the point..
Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 10:23 - Dec 29 with 2299 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams moves in from the outer cold on 10:20 - Dec 29 by angryjack

Who cares who it is be gone this time next year with a pay off and same sh!t different year,they won't back him no ambition,what is the point..

How many managers have they gone through, I have lost count.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024