Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread 00:30 - Feb 11 with 15082 viewsModeratorC

Leeds United, glory, glory Leeds United ! They took years and years to get to the Premier League and then got relegated. They got very annoyed with Huw Jenkins who pulled the deal for Dan James to go to Leeds for a silly fee. Some say he switched his phone off but the truth is he just didn’t answer it.

The Swans made millions of pounds on the back of that cunning plan.

Swansea City v Leeds United : This one is for Chris ! 11th Feb 2024 17:21
It was only a few days ago I was chatting to Chris Brown, anyone on social media will be aware of Chris who formed friendships with Oli McBurnie and Lee Trundle - such was his love of the Swans. We are going to dedicate this game to Chris, and we are certain the club will do this as well come Tuesday night. 0

Swans prepare for Leeds United with more injury concerns 12th Feb 2024 08:00
It’s a quick turnaround for the Swans today, fresh from a day off, injuries and knocks will be assessed, a few hours on the grass before planning and preparation for tomorrow nights game against Leeds United. The unique planning that Luke Williams puts in to a game will also feature today away from the training areas. 0

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! 13th Feb 2024 08:00
The ‘professional punters’ the journalists and even Leeds United fans are confident of steamrolling Swansea City tonight. The facts and figures are there for all to see, Leeds have won all of their last six games and are a free scoring confident side. The Swans have won two of their last six. 0

Swansea outclassed as Leeds United win by four goals 13th Feb 2024 22:21
Swansea City were outclassed by their opponents Leeds United at the Swansea.Com Stadium this evening. From the first minute to the last the visitors strolled through the game and could have scored far more.The Swans did have their chances but the few they had they failed to take as another big loss was again witnessed by Swansea fans. 0

Luke at a loss. Bravery, commitment & intensity all missing 14th Feb 2024 09:39
Luke Williams was possibly the most disappointed we have seen him after a Swans game last night. Reflecting on the match he was critical and frustrated with his team. And his words were remarkably similar to that of Russell Martin last season. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 14:06 - Feb 11 with 5201 viewsonehunglow

Not my favourite club !
W3 are regular visitors to the city of Leeds and there’s Welsh links there ,not least the John Charles sports complex in south Leeds

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 15:06 - Feb 11 with 5177 viewshowenjack

I hope Kukareyvich gets on at some stage . Leeds struggle against the aerial threat .He could be the unknown ace card . Set pieces with his height he could prove dangerous.
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 18:07 - Feb 11 with 5065 views1983

The crowd need to get into Rodons head,remember Hartson with West Ham down the Vetch he went to pieces and had to come off

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 19:26 - Feb 11 with 4998 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leeds United : This one is for Chris ! 11th Feb 2024 17:21
It was only a few days ago I was chatting to Chris Brown, anyone on social media will be aware of Chris who formed friendships with Oli McBurnie and Lee Trundle - such was his love of the Swans. We are going to dedicate this game to Chris, and we are certain the club will do this as well come Tuesday night. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 19:47 - Feb 11 with 4959 views1983

Looking at that photo of the North Bank
God I miss the Vetch :-(

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 19:48 - Feb 11 with 4952 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 19:47 - Feb 11 by 1983

Looking at that photo of the North Bank
God I miss the Vetch :-(

Right to the back in them days too mate.

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 10:49 - Feb 12 with 4666 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans prepare for Leeds United with more injury concerns 12th Feb 2024 08:00
It’s a quick turnaround for the Swans today, fresh from a day off, injuries and knocks will be assessed, a few hours on the grass before planning and preparation for tomorrow nights game against Leeds United. The unique planning that Luke Williams puts in to a game will also feature today away from the training areas. 0

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 19:58 - Feb 12 with 4307 viewsunion_jack

I gave us no hope against Hull on Saturday and I’m giving us no hope tomorrow.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:12 - Feb 12 with 4285 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 19:58 - Feb 12 by union_jack

I'm going for 2-2 we are playing better, if we can finish we will get something.
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:29 - Feb 12 with 4234 viewsowainglyndwr

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 19:58 - Feb 12 by union_jack

That's the way , so another win for the Jacks 🤪
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 23:41 - Feb 12 with 4114 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 00:58 - Feb 13 with 4027 viewsmangohilljack

User You
What will the score be for Swansea City V leeds UTD tomorrow

ChatGPT
As an AI, I cannot predict the outcome of future events such as sports matches, including the Swansea City vs. Leeds United match. The result will depend on various factors such as team form, player performance, tactics, and unforeseen circumstances during the game. It's best to watch the match and see how it unfolds.

User you
Go on just have a guess

ChatGPT
While I can't predict the outcome with certainty, I can offer a speculative guess. How about Swansea City 2 - Leeds United 1? Please remember that this is just a guess and the actual result may vary.

I'll take that
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 08:09 - Feb 13 with 3962 viewsAzzuriswan

LW has brought in forwards during the window obviously intending to press teams like we did successfully at Hull. We are home attacking football will get fans right behind the team and perhaps put Leeds off . Swans can win this 2-1
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 08:25 - Feb 13 with 3935 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! 13th Feb 2024 08:00
The ‘professional punters’ the journalists and even Leeds United fans are confident of steamrolling Swansea City tonight. The facts and figures are there for all to see, Leeds have won all of their last six games and are a free scoring confident side. The Swans have won two of their last six. 0

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 09:52 - Feb 13 with 3848 viewsRichardO

Eleven against Eleven on the pitch at any given time( except when the ref gets too involved) the odds and form suggest the winner and our home form hasn't been good but looks as if we now have players who can influence the game and get the home crowd behind the team.
Can our team maintain the high workrate and standard as Saturday? Will say midfielders who don't have to spend so much time tracking back do not get as tired later in the game.
Attacking game not too defensive, please get us on the front foot.
[Post edited 13 Feb 11:10]
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 11:14 - Feb 13 with 3754 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 09:52 - Feb 13 by RichardO

Eleven against Eleven on the pitch at any given time( except when the ref gets too involved) the odds and form suggest the winner and our home form hasn't been good but looks as if we now have players who can influence the game and get the home crowd behind the team.
Can our team maintain the high workrate and standard as Saturday? Will say midfielders who don't have to spend so much time tracking back do not get as tired later in the game.
Attacking game not too defensive, please get us on the front foot.
[Post edited 13 Feb 11:10]

That’s the key Richard, stay with that momentum, improve on it in front of a big crowd, IF they quit the adulation of ex players who no longer are at the club and roar for the Swans, it could be …

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 11:41 - Feb 13 with 3717 viewsKeithHaynes

LIVE on Sky Sports Arena and Talk Sport 2

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 12:54 - Feb 13 with 3584 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 11:41 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

LIVE on Sky Sports Arena and Talk Sport 2

According to my Sky Guide it’s actually on Sky Sports Action 408 not Arena.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 14:23 - Feb 13 with 3468 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 11:14 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

That’s the key Richard, stay with that momentum, improve on it in front of a big crowd, IF they quit the adulation of ex players who no longer are at the club and roar for the Swans, it could be …

I’d hope the four of them are treated with indifference. If people want to clap after the match, that’s up to them.
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 15:12 - Feb 13 with 3378 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 12:54 - Feb 13 by union_jack

Probably be on the red button wont it?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 15:14 - Feb 13 with 3375 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 12:54 - Feb 13 by union_jack

You are spot on

Sky sports action 408

That is just weird Usually they just stick them on the red button.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 3374 viewsGlyn1

It's the same as being in the FA Cup and playing a lower Premier League club at home. Leeds are good but I've had a bet on 2 -1 to us, and I don't often part with my money.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 3267 viewsbonymine

Bumped into a few of the players at the Observatory this morning I wished them well for tonight and told Pato to run rings around Joey Rodon which he smiled at 😁🤞👊

I also said to him nice gesture for what he did for the Chris Brown appeal too 👌❤️

Give them a shout from above tonight Chris I’m sure the boys will hear you mate RIP YJB 🦢💪❤️

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 18:19 - Feb 13 with 3097 viewsModeratorC

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 15:14 - Feb 13 by RhonddaSwans

You are spot on

Sky sports action 408

That is just weird Usually they just stick them on the red button.

You can watch the game on the red button and listen to another game 😂
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 18:44 - Feb 13 with 3020 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 18:19 - Feb 13 by ModeratorC

You can watch the game on the red button and listen to another game 😂

It's called Sky multi tasking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024