Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whistleblower or Grass ? 21:22 - Jun 3 with 3588 viewsScoobyWho

Chuck Blazer ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 21:33 - Jun 3 with 1907 viewsFlashberryjack

Whistleblowers usually do it with good intentions, Grasses do it for self preservation.
My guess is he's the latter.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 21:35 - Jun 3 with 1903 viewsDr_Winston

Desperately grassing to try and earn himself a stint in a cushy prison rather than a high security one.

Expect more of them to do it once the extraditions start.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 21:36 - Jun 3 with 1896 viewsScoobyWho

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 21:33 - Jun 3 by Flashberryjack

Whistleblowers usually do it with good intentions, Grasses do it for self preservation.

That is a Fcking good answer 👍

If he had good intentions he would have come forward instead of chatting to the old bill when he got locked up.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 21:37]

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 21:52 - Jun 3 with 1858 viewspencoedjack

Is the correct answer
Whistleblower or Grass ? on 21:55 - Jun 3 with 1849 viewsLohengrin

Yes indeed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 22:39 - Jun 3 with 1768 viewsSwanzay

Grass, if he didn't get found out, he and Sepp would still be there now, his only intention was to save his own ass!

What ass hole has a penthouse suite in Trump Towers just for cats?

What a kunt!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 22:43]
Whistleblower or Grass ? on 23:10 - Jun 3 with 1722 viewsmarchamjack

might help to explain why France voted for Blatter which really surprised me, given Blazer has admitted taking bribes over France 98

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 23:32 - Jun 3 with 1694 viewsmax936

Its amazing how its gone on for so long, they've robbed the World of Football for about 20+ yrs, pure scum the lot of them, they've obviously been a closed shop and helped themselves, Blatter has got to be complicit in all this, I cannot see how he couldn't be.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 02:03 - Jun 4 with 1628 viewsScoobyWho

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 23:32 - Jun 3 by max936

Its amazing how its gone on for so long, they've robbed the World of Football for about 20+ yrs, pure scum the lot of them, they've obviously been a closed shop and helped themselves, Blatter has got to be complicit in all this, I cannot see how he couldn't be.

I can see him being the next Ronnie Biggs, living in a chateau just outside Rio selling his story to boat trippers and hanging around with 13 year old prostitutes.

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 05:46 - Jun 4 with 1592 viewsstAteSwan

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 21:35 - Jun 3 by Dr_Winston

Desperately grassing to try and earn himself a stint in a cushy prison rather than a high security one.

Expect more of them to do it once the extraditions start.

Jack Warner said today he has proof that Blatter interfered with the Governmental elections of Trinidad and Tobego, and has promised that even death will not allow Blatter to escape the trouble that is coming his way.
Whistleblower or Grass ? on 06:19 - Jun 4 with 1578 viewsjackal

Who cares what his motives are. Just so FIFA is cleaned up and the crooks get what they deserve.
Hopefully Russia and Qatar will lose their World Cups.
Whistleblower or Grass ? on 06:39 - Jun 4 with 1565 viewsDr_Winston

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 06:19 - Jun 4 by jackal

Who cares what his motives are. Just so FIFA is cleaned up and the crooks get what they deserve.
Hopefully Russia and Qatar will lose their World Cups.

Russia can keep the WC as far as I'm concerned. Whether you like them or not they are a serious footballing nation with tournament wins behind them and their chance to host it is overdue.

Qatar need to be stripped of it and fast.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 07:39 - Jun 4 with 1513 viewstrampie

These Euro federations need to tread very carefully as regards for the good of the 'world' game and not just themselves, they cry foul when things dont go their way but are and were previously not whiter than white.
The Euro nations could still be out voted on different matters by the rest no matter who is in charge of the World game.

Russia deserve the World cup big style and for me Australia should be next after that, the English need to wait in line, although in fairness another one for them should not be far away, some say it should be a British one but for football political reasons it wont happen, England could probably host a World cup at a drop of a hat (one of a very few countries if not the only country able to do so) if a host nation dropped out or was stripped of holding a World cup.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 7:50]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 07:43 - Jun 4 with 1503 viewsphact0rri

I really want Blazer's memoirs. If what people from his past have been saying is true damnit I want to read it so badly. And I also want an audio book version being read by Gary Gervais or the equivalent.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 07:53 - Jun 4 with 1482 viewsDr_Winston

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 07:39 - Jun 4 by trampie

These Euro federations need to tread very carefully as regards for the good of the 'world' game and not just themselves, they cry foul when things dont go their way but are and were previously not whiter than white.
The Euro nations could still be out voted on different matters by the rest no matter who is in charge of the World game.

Russia deserve the World cup big style and for me Australia should be next after that, the English need to wait in line, although in fairness another one for them should not be far away, some say it should be a British one but for football political reasons it wont happen, England could probably host a World cup at a drop of a hat (one of a very few countries if not the only country able to do so) if a host nation dropped out or was stripped of holding a World cup.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 7:50]

The US, Germany and England could easily host a short notice World Cup.

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 08:29 - Jun 4 with 1443 viewstrampie

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 07:53 - Jun 4 by Dr_Winston

The US, Germany and England could easily host a short notice World Cup.

Germany and the USA could depending on how short the time period was, the Americans need time to think and the Germans are methodical, neither are as resourceful as the English the English could do it at the last minute, they hosted the Olympics after been a major/the major player in a World war fought on their doorstep (a war they basically fought from start to finish) with their host city bombed to pieces, couldnt see the Americans or Germans pulling that off in the same circumstances.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 08:34 - Jun 4 with 1434 viewsPegojack

I think we can safely say he consumed the majority of FIFA's pies, anyway.
Whistleblower or Grass ? on 08:59 - Jun 4 with 1398 viewsDull1Thomas

The list of charges & convictions on Blazer is yards long - he's singing for self interest.
Whatever Blatter has done it has expanded football world wide and has expanded the game.
Would we have the quality in Europe were it not for Russian, Eastern & Middle Eastern money?
If he is a criminal - lock him up, but I can see the immense good he has achieved, even if it is at the expense of putting some European and American noses out of joint.
There must be a very shady area between what is an inducement and what is a bribe, as the sainted Gregg Dyke found out when he was forced to return a very expensive 'gift' (gold watch) from the Brazilian FA ... once it had become public knowledge. Does schmoozing dignitaries count as an inducement or a bribe?
I am also not sure if gaining advantage through an 'old boy' network is any less reprehensible. There probably isn't a fair way to decide such things but had the decisions in favour of Russia and Qatar been universally unpopular (or only won through bribes) Blatter would not have been re-elected. If Europe had been so convinced of wrong doing UEFA should have proposed a viable alternative rather than standing behind a virtually unknown FBI stooge.

As for the World Cups in Russia and Qatar - they go ahead as planned unless either declares all out war on another state or is overrun by a hostile power.

If any other country than Qatar, especially England or USA, hosted the 2022 I suspect the whole of Africa, Asia and parts of Europe & S.America would boycott the event. And, who would host World Cups if there was always a possibility they could be taken away having spend vast amounts of money on them?

It's not ideal but gaining the event because of sour grapes definitely isn't cricket

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 09:38 - Jun 4 with 1369 viewsJackSomething

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 05:46 - Jun 4 by stAteSwan

Jack Warner said today he has proof that Blatter interfered with the Governmental elections of Trinidad and Tobego, and has promised that even death will not allow Blatter to escape the trouble that is coming his way.

Hopefully some mud finally sticks to Blatter, but the one I most want to find himself in seriously hot water is Jack Warner. Corrupt to the core and a nasty piece of work.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 09:51 - Jun 4 with 1349 viewsJackSomething

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 08:59 - Jun 4 by Dull1Thomas

The list of charges & convictions on Blazer is yards long - he's singing for self interest.
Whatever Blatter has done it has expanded football world wide and has expanded the game.
Would we have the quality in Europe were it not for Russian, Eastern & Middle Eastern money?
If he is a criminal - lock him up, but I can see the immense good he has achieved, even if it is at the expense of putting some European and American noses out of joint.
There must be a very shady area between what is an inducement and what is a bribe, as the sainted Gregg Dyke found out when he was forced to return a very expensive 'gift' (gold watch) from the Brazilian FA ... once it had become public knowledge. Does schmoozing dignitaries count as an inducement or a bribe?
I am also not sure if gaining advantage through an 'old boy' network is any less reprehensible. There probably isn't a fair way to decide such things but had the decisions in favour of Russia and Qatar been universally unpopular (or only won through bribes) Blatter would not have been re-elected. If Europe had been so convinced of wrong doing UEFA should have proposed a viable alternative rather than standing behind a virtually unknown FBI stooge.

As for the World Cups in Russia and Qatar - they go ahead as planned unless either declares all out war on another state or is overrun by a hostile power.

If any other country than Qatar, especially England or USA, hosted the 2022 I suspect the whole of Africa, Asia and parts of Europe & S.America would boycott the event. And, who would host World Cups if there was always a possibility they could be taken away having spend vast amounts of money on them?

It's not ideal but gaining the event because of sour grapes definitely isn't cricket

I'd say there are plenty of valid reasons other than 'sour grapes' for Qatar to be stripped of the World Cup they never should have been given.

Here's one:

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 10:41 - Jun 4 with 1309 viewsDull1Thomas

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 09:51 - Jun 4 by JackSomething

I'd say there are plenty of valid reasons other than 'sour grapes' for Qatar to be stripped of the World Cup they never should have been given.

Here's one:

An exceptionally good point & I have been petitioning the Qatari embassy for some time over this issue and the issue of bonded and near slave labour and horrendous conditions, as have many others.
There are moral issues I can't understand TBH, e.g. workers continue to flock to Qatar from the Indian sub-continent as they offset the hardship and danger against a wage packet that supports families and sometimes communities.

Also, worth considering from a moral standpoint is the major architects who designed and oversee the building programme are US and UK individuals and companies all of whom are making huge profits. Qatar may be gaining the World Cup but it is foreign companies that are increasing their profits from appalling working conditions. Buck passing seems to be rife in all senses of the phrase.

Maybe Qatar should not have been given the event but they have. Possibly the time to withdraw from Qatar is when all the stadiums have been built and workers have received as much money as they can and have returned home.
If the World Cup is moved, then it should not be to Europe or the States IMO. And, a 'rival' world cup would devalue football.
In the mean time petitioning, as individuals & groups, the Qatari authorities and the architecture firms will improve conditions for workers.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 11:22 - Jun 4 with 1274 viewstomdickharry

Simple answer to the question 10yrs in jail if you say nothing 2yrs if you talk.
Whistleblower or Grass ? on 20:30 - Jun 4 with 1084 viewsstAteSwan

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 08:29 - Jun 4 by trampie

Germany and the USA could depending on how short the time period was, the Americans need time to think and the Germans are methodical, neither are as resourceful as the English the English could do it at the last minute, they hosted the Olympics after been a major/the major player in a World war fought on their doorstep (a war they basically fought from start to finish) with their host city bombed to pieces, couldnt see the Americans or Germans pulling that off in the same circumstances.

You are right, the British are highly more resourceful than us. That said, we've got in the stadium's infrastructure to host a World Cup tomorrow.

What we have to fight is the people who think that hosting a major "soccer" tournament would be a massive waste of time.s
Whistleblower or Grass ? on 20:35 - Jun 4 with 1071 viewsPozuelosSideys

If all else fails, he'll make a fantastic Santa Claus.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Whistleblower or Grass ? on 20:45 - Jun 4 with 1063 viewsClinton

Little Jack Warner sat in a corner
Eating his World Cup pie**
When grassed by his chum,
With a clear smoking gun
He said 'Quiet or you're gonna die', 'Quiet or you're gonna die'

** Football Development Funds as they are known in Trinidad

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024