Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. 06:30 - Sep 9 with 5680 viewsTummer_from_Texas

She lives in Houston. Mimi from Houston.

I only know her on the interwebs, like almost all of y'all. Melinda and I went to the East Coast USA Swans tour in 2016. She did it in 2017, and our paths have otherwise not crossed yet. But I know her well as a very exuberant lover of everything Swansea City Football.

Mimi's house got hit bad by Harvey. 1.5' of flooding. Sheetrock destroyed up to 2 meters up.

But Mimi and her family evacuated of course. Along with all her most valued treasures.

I'd be a little wary to bring Mimi around here, she's a full blown, uncompromising sunshine pumper. I realize I'm kind of a naive, optimistic homer, and last season she made me feel like I was The Resurrection rooting for 3 Llorentes backed by 7 Siggys and Fab. (Rest assured, Res. I'm sure she's now as convinced as you that we are much better off after selling those bums, consistent pumper Mimi remains).

This club touches random people in random places (geographically, not anatomically). We are not Jacks the same as you from the Gower, but it's still important to us. You inspire us.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 6:53]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 07:04 - Sep 9 with 3955 viewsMo_Wives

What a great post from the big Texan. I hope Mimi and her family are all OK.

I think you Americans optimism comes from being a nation where so many of your fore fathers said "We can do this...it's going to be great" and left for the New world. Our fore fathers were the ones who said "We could go, love...but you know somethings gonna go tits up. Best stay here, I think".

And finally, I think a lot of the foreign fans are as dedicated as they come. Whether you were born in Swansea, making you a Jack or not. I once heard someone say (maybe on here) that if you are a Swans supporter you are a true 'Jack bastard'. Which to me is more important.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 07:19 - Sep 9 with 3935 viewsjack247

Good luck with the clean up Mimi. YJB
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 08:32 - Sep 9 with 3829 viewsswanforthemoney

Great post. Best wishes to Mimi. Sounds like a force of nature herself. It's nice to hear about our diverse fanbase.

I stand in the North Stand

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 08:45 - Sep 9 with 3799 viewsMrSwerve

Gowerjack will be fuming at that last sentence.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 08:50 - Sep 9 with 3782 viewsoldcob

A yellow rose indeed.
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:07 - Sep 9 with 3666 viewsWarwickHunt

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:14 - Sep 9 with 3655 viewsDarran

Her life was in danger and she was worried about something that's easily replaceable?

I wonder what the families of people that got killed would think of that? They probably be like "Ah fuçk cousin Randy that's just got killed at least Mimis got her Swans shirt safe."

Worlds gone mad FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:16 - Sep 9 with 3645 viewsWarwickHunt

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:14 - Sep 9 by Darran

Her life was in danger and she was worried about something that's easily replaceable?

I wonder what the families of people that got killed would think of that? They probably be like "Ah fuçk cousin Randy that's just got killed at least Mimis got her Swans shirt safe."

Worlds gone mad FFS.

Shut up you massive fûcking tart.
Login to get fewer ads

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:16 - Sep 9 with 3641 viewsMo_Wives

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:16 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 11:02 - Sep 9 with 3572 viewsDarran

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:16 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

Fuçking true though.

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 12:54 - Sep 9 with 3412 viewsWarwickHunt

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 11:02 - Sep 9 by Darran

Fuçking true though.

You wouldn't have said that if she'd taken a signed copy of a Cheap Trick album.

Anyway, I doubt if her life was in mortal danger. They have weather reports in Texas.
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 12:57 - Sep 9 with 3400 viewsDarran

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 12:54 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

You wouldn't have said that if she'd taken a signed copy of a Cheap Trick album.

Anyway, I doubt if her life was in mortal danger. They have weather reports in Texas.

I agree with you that it was probably just attention seeking.

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 13:01 - Sep 9 with 3387 viewsWarwickHunt

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 12:57 - Sep 9 by Darran

Bit harsh on yourself there, Dar...
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 13:32 - Sep 9 with 3322 viewsjack247

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 12:57 - Sep 9 by Darran

The woman has had her house battered by a hurricane and you're moaning about attention seeking. You're a lovable idiot, but you're still a fùcking idiot.
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 13:44 - Sep 9 with 3297 viewsmax936

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 13:32 - Sep 9 by jack247

The woman has had her house battered by a hurricane and you're moaning about attention seeking. You're a lovable idiot, but you're still a fùcking idiot.

And the biggest attention seeker on here how ironic

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 13:56 - Sep 9 with 3273 viewsDarran

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 13:32 - Sep 9 by jack247

Shut up.

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 14:01 - Sep 9 with 3255 viewsDarran

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 13:44 - Sep 9 by max936

And the biggest attention seeker on here how ironic

Mrs Max: Quick Stephen we've got to leave immediately there's an earthquake imminent.

Max: Hang on Mrs Max I've just got to grab what's important.

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 14:19 - Sep 9 with 3211 viewsmax936

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 14:01 - Sep 9 by Darran

Mrs Max: Quick Stephen we've got to leave immediately there's an earthquake imminent.

Max: Hang on Mrs Max I've just got to grab what's important.

Has predictable as night follows day

I tell you somin for nothing if I spent as much on here as you do [every waking minute] my Mrs would have smashed the lap top over my head by now

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 15:09 - Sep 9 with 3119 viewsjack247

I'm just glad she is safe and well. If her Swans top is important to her, I'm glad she has got that too. There was no need to bring any sneering negativity to this thread.
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 15:27 - Sep 9 with 3067 viewsLoyal

Is she like ....
Up for it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 15:33 - Sep 9 with 3054 viewsGlyn1

A person packs a suitcase with clothes including a Swans shirt for which she is jeered at by this site's biggest attention seeker.

??????????

Best wishes to Mimi

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 15:52 - Sep 9 with 3007 viewsLoyal

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 10:14 - Sep 9 by Darran

Worlds gone mad FFS.

I think she probably had planned her families removal well, hence the time to make a comment and take a photo.
However, why do people want these fcking retards writing all over their clothes ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 15:55 - Sep 9 with 2996 viewsDarran

And anyway how do we know she's the best Jack in Texas there might have been someone that packed their Swans shirt and their collection of every match day home & away programme going back to 1947 and they never bothered to tweet the official twitter about it because they aren't an attention seeker.

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 15:58 - Sep 9 with 2983 viewswobbly

A Texan girl called Mimi. In a swans shirt.

I suspect I would like to share a genderless toilet with her.
The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 16:04 - Sep 9 with 2959 viewsDarran

The best Jack in Texas. She doesn't post on this board. on 15:58 - Sep 9 by wobbly

A Texan girl called Mimi. In a swans shirt.

I suspect I would like to share a genderless toilet with her.

😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024