Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks 15:38 - Jan 14 with 2415 viewsGowerjack

From the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/14/ukip-leader-henry-bolton-girlfr

From the Mail ( may upset the more sensitive )...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266657/Ukip-leaders-girlfriends-racist-

What days we live in...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 15:47 - Jan 14 with 2396 viewsdickythorpe

The cynic in me says this is just to keep UKIP in the news.
I'd forgotten about them and had no idea who their leader was until I saw a bit about this "model" going out with a guy 29 years older than her.
Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:06 - Jan 14 with 2372 viewsexiledclaseboy

She sounds like a real charmer.

Poll: Tory leader

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:14 - Jan 14 with 2350 viewsDarran

She’s probably only saying what senior members of the Royal Family have discussed in private.
I said about this on here a couple of months ago.
Try and picture Prince Philips face the second he found out Meghans mum was black.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:16 - Jan 14 with 2353 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:14 - Jan 14 by Darran

She’s probably only saying what senior members of the Royal Family have discussed in private.
Try and picture Prince Philips face the second he found out Meghans mum was black.

I’d imagine the old duffer’s face is still contorted into a mask of rage and horror.

Poll: Tory leader

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:18 - Jan 14 with 2340 viewsDarran

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:16 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

I’d imagine the old duffer’s face is still contorted into a mask of rage and horror.

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:20 - Jan 14 with 2344 viewsNeath_Jack

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:14 - Jan 14 by Darran

That's nothing mun, what about the then Queen Victoria and Abdul the Muslim, who was hanging out of the back of her?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:21 - Jan 14 with 2331 viewsDarran

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:20 - Jan 14 by Neath_Jack

That's nothing mun, what about the then Queen Victoria and Abdul the Muslim, who was hanging out of the back of her?

Well yes there is that.

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 10:14 - Jan 15 with 2184 viewsHighjack

Should this UKIP guy be forced to quit their job because their partner has said something racist though?

The queen would have had to abdicate decades ago.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 12:33 - Jan 15 with 2132 viewsMo_Wives

I only skimmed through the articles so forgive me if I've missed anything.

First off, her comments about not sleeping with black people is easy, imo. I support a woman's right to choose who she sleeps with. I would never think about forcing a woman to sleep with a man that she doesn't want to sleep with. I would also not force a lesbian to sleep with a man or a gay gentleman to sleep with a woman. So unless people want her to lie for the sake of political correctness, I have no problem with her expressing her honest opinion.

Now her comments about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle kind of remind of when all the black guys got pissed off when 'Black Queen' Serena Williams started dating a 'mayonnaise cracker' (white chap) and took to Twitter. If this is the way these people feel then fine I support their right to feel this way and to express their opinion. But my personal opinion is why the f*ck do people care who someone else is dating? I don't care if the Grand ol' Duke of York is on 'Find an Asian.com' or if Kim Kardashian is doing an in depth study of African American dick size. Leave people date who they want I say.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 12:47 - Jan 15 with 2117 viewsMo_Wives

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 16:06 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

She sounds like a real charmer.

She's a cutie, tbf. Apart from her black heart, obviously.

Just my type. Here are some of my other favourite pin up girls...

Lovely

10 points to Gryffindor

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 12:52 - Jan 15 with 2108 viewsjack247

Imagine her mums face when she found out her future son in law was ginger
Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 12:59 - Jan 15 with 2092 viewssherpajacob

How can Meghan Markle taint the royal family seed, she's marrying Harry?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 13:06 - Jan 15 with 2085 viewsMo_Wives

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 12:52 - Jan 15 by jack247

Imagine her mums face when she found out her future son in law was ginger

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 13:32 - Jan 15 with 2048 viewspikeypaul

Full credit to the UKIP guy pulling her she is a stunner.

Most of straight males here would love to plough into her.

No doubt the leftie rsoles will be along soon to explain how on a night out 30 years ago in the Top Rank or some similar establishment they would always question any and every available shag on their racial and political views before deciding if the woman in question was worthy of taking home and receiving their semen.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 14:50]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 13:46 - Jan 15 with 2023 viewsHighjack

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 13:32 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

No doubt the leftie rsoles will be along soon to explain how on a night out 30 years ago in the Top Rank or some similar establishment they would always question any and every available shag on their racial and political views before deciding if the woman in question was worthy of taking home and receiving their semen.

Your wife is a lucky gal'

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 14:37 - Jan 15 with 1959 viewsLeonWasGod

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 13:46 - Jan 15 by Highjack

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 14:40 - Jan 15 with 1955 viewspikeypaul

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 13:46 - Jan 15 by Highjack

Yes she is and she knows it.😎😎😎😎

I expect your boyfriend says similar.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 14:42]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 14:41 - Jan 15 with 1953 viewsMo_Wives

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 13:32 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

"Alright love?...get your political compass out for the lads then"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 18:46 - Jan 15 with 1847 viewsdickythorpe

He's dumped her quick enough. Publicity stunt all along
Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 07:29 - Jan 16 with 1728 viewsMo_Wives

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 18:46 - Jan 15 by dickythorpe

He's dumped her quick enough. Publicity stunt all along

Amicable break up, apparently. He saw her down to the lobby from his penthouse suite, where they embraced, said their goodbye's and clicked heels. Then a tear rolled down his cheek as he watched her goose-stepping out to the waiting taxi. They say they are going to take turns on who keeps the SS regalia...it'll go to him every other weekend. It's for the best, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 23:57 - Jan 17 with 1565 viewsEbo

Well, she was not with him for his looks obviou$ly.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ukip leader urged to quit over girlfriend's 'racist' Meghan Markle remarks on 23:57 - Jan 17 with 1564 viewsEbo

Backhanded compliment of the year thus far.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024