Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bersant Celina. 22:47 - Sep 1 with 5970 viewslifelong

He’s got a certain quality...I like him.
Bersant Celina. on 22:49 - Sep 1 with 4572 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Great first touch and eye for a pass. I like him as well.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bersant Celina. on 22:50 - Sep 1 with 4557 viewsCooperman

And he’s ours too!

Brilliant bit of business by the club it seems. £4m could turn out to be a real steal. Once he gets his first goal for us I can see him moving up through the gears pretty quickly.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bersant Celina. on 22:50 - Sep 1 with 4556 viewsbuilthjack

This boy will be a major asset. Keeping him will be the problem.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bersant Celina. on 22:50 - Sep 1 with 4556 viewsDr_Winston

Tons of ability. Needs the ideal setting to shine.

The best of Potter's summer acquisitions by far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bersant Celina. on 22:52 - Sep 1 with 4536 viewsirishswan546

Fantastic signing, looking forward to watching him grow as he has so much potential.
Bersant Celina. on 23:12 - Sep 1 with 4399 viewsBadlands

Excellent today - the return pass to Jeff was world class.
But he too often (fro me) tries to do too much and coughs up possession and he doesn't have any power in his shooting.
Great for us especially this season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bersant Celina. on 23:12 - Sep 1 with 4388 viewsDr_Winston

Bersant Celina. on 23:12 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Excellent today - the return pass to Jeff was world class.
But he too often (fro me) tries to do too much and coughs up possession and he doesn't have any power in his shooting.
Great for us especially this season.

Does too much because he's usually got no other option.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bersant Celina. on 23:14 - Sep 1 with 4370 viewsSmellyplumz

Natural footballer and a class act.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Bersant Celina. on 23:16 - Sep 1 with 4338 viewsomarjack

Man City are reported to have a buy back clause. They could very much buy him back then sell him for double what they'll pay us.

Terrific prospect. Let's enjoy him now, He won't be here next year.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bersant Celina. on 23:19 - Sep 1 with 4318 viewsJonathans_coat

Bersant Celina. on 22:50 - Sep 1 by builthjack

This boy will be a major asset. Keeping him will be the problem.

Shame we didn’t have him last year, we might have stayed up. A proper CAM, of the sort we’ve been missing since Sigi.

I believe that Man City put a huge buy back clause in the deal with us didn’t they? Something like £25m or £35m allegedly. They must think he could be worth that some day.
Bersant Celina. on 23:24 - Sep 1 with 4275 viewsMrSwerve

Cracking player.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bersant Celina. on 23:59 - Sep 1 with 4151 viewsjoshdon10

Bersant Celina. on 23:16 - Sep 1 by omarjack

Man City are reported to have a buy back clause. They could very much buy him back then sell him for double what they'll pay us.

Terrific prospect. Let's enjoy him now, He won't be here next year.

Don’t think they will miss £8m.
Bersant Celina. on 00:20 - Sep 2 with 4081 viewsLeonWasGod

Bersant Celina. on 23:12 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Correct, he’s always got his head up looking for a pass. He makes good decisions, runs with it when there’s no option or it opens up for him. But isn’t selfish. And he can slot them in from 30 yards, as he showed last season.
Bersant Celina. on 00:26 - Sep 2 with 4060 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bersant Celina. on 00:20 - Sep 2 by LeonWasGod

Correct, he’s always got his head up looking for a pass. He makes good decisions, runs with it when there’s no option or it opens up for him. But isn’t selfish. And he can slot them in from 30 yards, as he showed last season.

It's a shame that we couldn't at least afford a free agent CDM to enable him to boss games even more than he is now. Class.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bersant Celina. on 01:28 - Sep 2 with 3970 viewswestside

Cross between Bodde and Siggy init
Bersant Celina. on 03:53 - Sep 2 with 3870 viewsBanosPerth

"He’s got a certain quality...I like him". Yeah, it's called class.
Bersant Celina. on 08:47 - Sep 2 with 3605 viewsjackrmee

Bersant Celina. on 23:19 - Sep 1 by Jonathans_coat

Shame we didn’t have him last year, we might have stayed up. A proper CAM, of the sort we’ve been missing since Sigi.

I believe that Man City put a huge buy back clause in the deal with us didn’t they? Something like £25m or £35m allegedly. They must think he could be worth that some day.

So they'd have to pay 25-35M £ ??

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bersant Celina. on 08:49 - Sep 2 with 3586 viewsawayjack

He had a cracking game. Shame we were down to 10 as four or five times he was clear for quick break had no out ball.
Bersant Celina. on 09:36 - Sep 2 with 3474 viewsnantywatcher

I've only lived here for ten years, but in that time he is the most exciting and talented footballer I've seen in a Swans shirt. He's worth the season ticket money on his own ( a bit like Michu was.)
Bersant Celina. on 10:03 - Sep 2 with 3404 viewsgolly47

He's starting to turn into one of my favourite players. We haven't had a player like him since pre-injury Pablo. He does all the little things brilliantly, and even adds that firmino cheekiness skill to entertain everybody. Apparently at Ipswich he did a cruyff turn near the touchline where Mccarthy saw it and he was furious at him. I think Potter has told him to express himself this time and actually enjoy playing. Rooting for his first goal, it's going to be a corker.

Poll: What was worse?

Bersant Celina. on 10:07 - Sep 2 with 3384 viewsMattG

I've said before that he is putting years on me with some of what he does in our own half but it's great fun to watch and, in the attacking third, he is a real threat.

Would have loved him to bury the chance he had to win the Leeds game late on but I do think the goals will come. The only worry is that if we lose Fer for any length of time, Celina will have to play that much deeper again.

#prayforleroy
Bersant Celina. on 10:10 - Sep 2 with 3359 viewsZaxx

Bersant Celina. on 10:03 - Sep 2 by golly47

He's starting to turn into one of my favourite players. We haven't had a player like him since pre-injury Pablo. He does all the little things brilliantly, and even adds that firmino cheekiness skill to entertain everybody. Apparently at Ipswich he did a cruyff turn near the touchline where Mccarthy saw it and he was furious at him. I think Potter has told him to express himself this time and actually enjoy playing. Rooting for his first goal, it's going to be a corker.

Needs a goal now, he could easily be on 3 or four by now for sure.
Looks a good prospect, if he gets a bit of luck with the onion bag to get him on his way I'm sure that he'll reach double figures by the end of the season.
Bersant Celina. on 13:16 - Sep 2 with 3123 viewsBadlands

Bersant Celina. on 23:12 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Fair point

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bersant Celina. on 17:31 - Sep 2 with 2975 viewsbonymine

Bersant Celina. on 10:10 - Sep 2 by Zaxx

Needs a goal now, he could easily be on 3 or four by now for sure.
Looks a good prospect, if he gets a bit of luck with the onion bag to get him on his way I'm sure that he'll reach double figures by the end of the season.

He made two great interceptions to launch counter attacks against Millwall he really looks classy on the ball so similar to a young David Silva protege I think he’s come through a fantastic Club in Man City he only knows how to play one way.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bersant Celina. on 09:38 - Sep 3 with 2624 viewsJonathans_coat

Bersant Celina. on 08:47 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

So they'd have to pay 25-35M £ ??

So it has been rumoured yes.

They must believe there is a chance of him being a real star, and they want first dibs on the buyback. They aren’t going to miss they money are they to be fair?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024