Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if there off im off 11:37 - Jan 31 with 4419 viewsGenerousredswan

If we sell both james and montero you can stick your season ticket where the sun dont shine.
if there off im off on 11:39 - Jan 31 with 3786 viewsOldjack

]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

if there off im off on 11:43 - Jan 31 with 3746 viewsjack247

Honestly, I’ll be there next season no matter what. I wanted to abstain during the Petty days, but just couldn’t bring mysel to do it. As bad as it feels at the moment, we’re nowhere near that low.

Hoping against hope we don’t lose anyone except Bony today.
if there off im off (n/t) on 11:46 - Jan 31 with 3705 viewsswan65split

if there off im off on 11:39 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

]

if there off im off on 11:53 - Jan 31 with 3658 viewsBadlands

if there off im off on 11:43 - Jan 31 by jack247

Honestly, I’ll be there next season no matter what. I wanted to abstain during the Petty days, but just couldn’t bring mysel to do it. As bad as it feels at the moment, we’re nowhere near that low.

TBF anyone comparing our current position with the Petty period needs taking out flogging with one of Alan Curtis' old jock straps.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

if there off im off on 11:53 - Jan 31 with 3655 viewsdonkonky

The willingness to sell our players to direct rivals is quit frankly sickening! Biggest kick in the teeth to the paying public for a long time. If both Montero and James go weve basically given up this season. Shame on you whoever is calling the shots.
if there off im off on 11:55 - Jan 31 with 3613 viewsjack247

if there off im off on 11:53 - Jan 31 by Badlands

TBF anyone comparing our current position with the Petty period needs taking out flogging with one of Alan Curtis' old jock straps.

A lot of our fans weren’t around at the time. This will be the lowest many have seen the club by some distance.
if there off im off on 11:59 - Jan 31 with 3563 viewsmonmouth

]

That's what I was looking for. Ta. Liars and bullshit merchants is what we have. I would trust nothing that ever comes out of this club.

BUT, annoyed as I am, and I'm very unsettled by these stories of Montero AND James, they still did pony up for Roberts and Rodon. Maybe because there were no offers, but still.

Oh what the f*ck anyway, it's not like we haven't seen it all before. The only choice we all have is to be in or out. We ain't going to change a goddamn yankee doodle thing with gnashing teeth. It's extremely frustrating but there we are, thats life. Next season, I'm in. I hope the Trust do deplete these c*nts 'financial resources' though, and we have something for a future rescue if needed. That'll be the next shit spin won't it 'we had to, because of the Trust's threats'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

if there off im off on 12:01 - Jan 31 with 3524 viewsjack2jack

]

Of all the bollox, I've heard from this lot, that paragraph is the one that haunts me the most. Utter, utter spin and BS of the highest order.
Login to get fewer ads

if there off im off on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 3055 viewsPentyrchJack

]

If Judas had done due diligence before the great betrayal he would have realised this is bollocks because they have a track record of talking shite.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

if there off im off (n/t) (n/t) on 14:02 - Jan 31 with 2998 viewsswan65split

if there off im off (n/t) on 11:46 - Jan 31 by swan65split

if there off im off on 14:04 - Jan 31 with 2980 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

]

Oh er!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

if there off im off on 14:20 - Jan 31 with 2824 viewswestside

]

Put this up on a billboard outside the liberty
if there off im off on 14:26 - Jan 31 with 2787 viewssainthelens

You cannot blame these bell ends for saying that. It's the ones who said they could that want shagging. Why can't people just wake up and realise we were sold down the river. They are either plain stupid or just couldn't give 2 fcks.
if there off im off on 14:30 - Jan 31 with 2739 viewsOldjack

if there off im off on 14:26 - Jan 31 by sainthelens

You cannot blame these bell ends for saying that. It's the ones who said they could that want shagging. Why can't people just wake up and realise we were sold down the river. They are either plain stupid or just couldn't give 2 fcks.

I said back then it will end in tears, The Treacherous ones shafted us and the Trust just for a quick Buck

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

if there off im off on 14:42 - Jan 31 with 2636 viewsoldcob

if there off im off on 11:53 - Jan 31 by donkonky

The willingness to sell our players to direct rivals is quit frankly sickening! Biggest kick in the teeth to the paying public for a long time. If both Montero and James go weve basically given up this season. Shame on you whoever is calling the shots.

We are still in the cup and had an outside chance of play offs, and as you say we've given up. People who say this is not as bad as the Petty era, look again in a few months, because its getting that way quickly, It appears our club is all about money and nothing about football ambition any more.
if there off im off on 14:46 - Jan 31 with 2572 viewsThrasher6

if there off im off on 14:20 - Jan 31 by westside

I'll contribute...get a crowd funding page up...and lets get it on

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

if there off im off on 14:48 - Jan 31 with 2534 viewsthornabyswan

if there off im off on 14:20 - Jan 31 by westside

3 Billboards outside asset stripping Liberty.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

if there off im off on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 2478 viewsswancity

But there are comparisons and the same theme only on a completely different scale and magnitude

The principal is the same. Greedy owners wanting to make a quick buck, so yes there are comparisons and it’s naive to think otherwise..

And bearing in mind the numbers involved now if the shit does hit the fan it’ll spell disaster

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

if there off im off on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 2473 viewsThrasher6

if there off im off on 14:48 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

3 Billboards outside asset stripping Liberty.

Very good......(I'd put a smiley up but not in the mood....)

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

if there off im off on 15:00 - Jan 31 with 2395 viewsLoyal

Not that you are mentioned or would know anything of those times.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

if there off im off on 15:07 - Jan 31 with 2296 viewsblackswan

Your right cant compare it with the petty days then we hadnt picked up around 1 billion pounds in the last 7 seasons petty was an amateur compared to this lot
if there off im off on 15:28 - Jan 31 with 2110 viewsPrivate_Partz

Renewed mine yesterday but, if this lot pans out the way the press are indicating, then it will be my last until Jenkins and the Yanks are gone.
The money saved will go towards away trips.

Suggest we all do a Blackpool/Oysten.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

if there off im off on 15:40 - Jan 31 with 1986 viewsashleyprice4

if there off im off on 11:43 - Jan 31 by jack247

Can’t compare them days to now ! All the money we made of transfers in the summer, Premier league TV money for 7 years!! Being told this nothing to spend and now getting rid of our two most creative players 😴😴😴
if there off im off on 15:46 - Jan 31 with 1930 viewsmonmouth

if there off im off on 15:28 - Jan 31 by Private_Partz

Renewed mine yesterday but, if this lot pans out the way the press are indicating, then it will be my last until Jenkins and the Yanks are gone.
The money saved will go towards away trips.

Suggest we all do a Blackpool/Oysten.

I've done next season, but I've been thinking aways is the way to go for a while now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

if there off im off on 16:07 - Jan 31 with 1769 viewsCaptain_Sham

Bye then. Don't let the door hit on the way out.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024