Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! 22:20 - Nov 4 with 4262 viewsChief

How do they dream this stuff up!?

https://sportsrecents.com/en/blog/?p=157

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:37 - Nov 4 with 3508 viewsLohengrin

Harold we’re in for not Harry.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:43 - Nov 4 with 3483 viewsbuilthjack

He's on loan for the season to Bournemouth. Has played 10 and scored 3. On 25k a week.
Not a cat in hells chance.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 3485 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:37 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

Harold we’re in for not Harry.

Presumably this deal will have no effect on the pound in our pockets?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 3484 viewsChief

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:43 - Nov 4 by builthjack

He's on loan for the season to Bournemouth. Has played 10 and scored 3. On 25k a week.

And Liverpool would want about 20million for him.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 3477 viewsladyjack

WTF, where on earth has that story come from ?
Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 3474 viewsmonmouth

Can he play holding midfield?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:29 - Nov 4 with 3385 viewsFireboy2

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:46 - Nov 4 by monmouth

Can he play holding midfield?

Is the correct question, you are steve cooper and i claim my £5
Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:47 - Nov 4 with 3363 viewsLohengrin

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:44 - Nov 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Presumably this deal will have no effect on the pound in our pockets?

You’re showing your age remembering that quote.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 2930 viewsFlashberryjack

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:43 - Nov 4 by builthjack

This...unfortunately.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:26 - Nov 5 with 2925 viewsmonmouth

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:47 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

You’re showing your age remembering that quote.

Maybe he used the white heat of technology to look it up?

Dressed in his gannex mac.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:35 - Nov 5 with 2900 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:26 - Nov 5 by monmouth

Maybe he used the white heat of technology to look it up?

Dressed in his gannex mac.

I don’t own a Gannex mac.

Unfortunately I am old enough to remember devaluation under Wilson.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:08 - Nov 5 with 2777 viewsNotLoyal

The yanks won't spend anything. Let alone millions.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:19 - Nov 5 with 2710 viewsCaptain_Sham

If you read some of the other stories on that site you will soon come to the conclusion that drugs are indeed bad.

Its just a ride.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:58 - Nov 5 with 2677 viewsbuilthjack

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:08 - Nov 5 by NotLoyal

The yanks won't spend anything. Let alone millions.

A couple of cheap loans, and that will be it.
unfortunately

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 11:23 - Nov 6 with 2506 viewsjacabertawe

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:35 - Nov 5 by Joe_bradshaw

It was "Gammex", the make of Wilson's famous coat. And didn't Wilson give a peerage to the firm's boss in his New Year's Honour's List (the "Lavender List", if memory serves me well)? His PA was also made a Baroness. "Forkbender" Private Eye called Marcia Falkender.
Turning back to the Swans, isn't a month a long time in football, looking at October?!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 12:16 - Nov 6 with 2471 viewsmonmouth

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:35 - Nov 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Aye I was just using your post to make a Wilson quote sorry. I recently read Bernard Jenkin's diaries, and the shenanigans that went on then beggared belief too. Still not in the same league as the Johnson debacle, but I guess they didn't suffer thesame kind of media scrutiny so who knows. At least the cabinet had a measure of competence then.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 19:58 - Nov 6 with 2251 viewsunion_jack

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 11:23 - Nov 6 by jacabertawe

It was "Gammex", the make of Wilson's famous coat. And didn't Wilson give a peerage to the firm's boss in his New Year's Honour's List (the "Lavender List", if memory serves me well)? His PA was also made a Baroness. "Forkbender" Private Eye called Marcia Falkender.
Turning back to the Swans, isn't a month a long time in football, looking at October?!

No, it was Gannex, I’m sure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:02 - Nov 6 with 2239 viewsjacabertawe

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 19:58 - Nov 6 by union_jack

No, it was Gannex, I’m sure.

You are right. Apologies.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:39 - Nov 6 with 2137 viewsjack_lord

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 20:02 - Nov 6 by jacabertawe

You are right. Apologies.

Was Wilson great but much maligned?
Was he right to devalue?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:44 - Nov 6 with 2128 viewsNotLoyal

Couldn't even afford his pipe, hopefully it's not in a box in Cork.
All manner of apologists with no grasp of history will turn up.

OK I've changed it.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 18:37 - Nov 7 with 1989 viewsGlyn1

Glad to oblige, NotLoyal.

"Britain’s radical moment came with Harold Wilson’s forgotten government of 1964. It abolished hanging, legalised homosexuality, ended school selection, banned race discrimination, outlawed unequal pay, permitted abortion and liberalised divorce — all in six years."

The writer could also have mentioned that his government created the Open University, built houses at the rate of 400,000 (!!!) a year, achieved a record low in unemployment and kept us out of the Vietnam War.

But apart from that.

Although looking at that list, I can see why NotLoyal doesn't like him.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 18:40]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:12 - Nov 7 with 1918 viewsNotLoyal

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 18:37 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

Glad to oblige, NotLoyal.

"Britain’s radical moment came with Harold Wilson’s forgotten government of 1964. It abolished hanging, legalised homosexuality, ended school selection, banned race discrimination, outlawed unequal pay, permitted abortion and liberalised divorce — all in six years."

The writer could also have mentioned that his government created the Open University, built houses at the rate of 400,000 (!!!) a year, achieved a record low in unemployment and kept us out of the Vietnam War.

But apart from that.

Although looking at that list, I can see why NotLoyal doesn't like him.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 18:40]

Great leader, thinking woman's night out.
Tony Benn too, if only I had a pipe and an eye for the same sex eh?

Oh and just for the record I was punching real fascists (not today's non fascists now apparently nazis) when you were getting blow job's off your dad.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 23:21]

OK I've changed it.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 16:23 - Nov 8 with 1805 viewsGlyn1

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 23:12 - Nov 7 by NotLoyal

Great leader, thinking woman's night out.
Tony Benn too, if only I had a pipe and an eye for the same sex eh?

Oh and just for the record I was punching real fascists (not today's non fascists now apparently nazis) when you were getting blow job's off your dad.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 23:21]

Eh? Can't work out from all that if you approve of Wilson or not.

The Troubles started in 1969, Wilson was out of office in mid-1970. Not much to do with him. There should have been more about the 50th anniversary.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 22:02 - Nov 8 with 1725 viewsTNT

It'll be one in the eye for Harold, if he can't engineer a move to The Mighty Swans.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 00:19 - Nov 9 with 1676 viewsNotLoyal

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 16:23 - Nov 8 by Glyn1

Eh? Can't work out from all that if you approve of Wilson or not.

The Troubles started in 1969, Wilson was out of office in mid-1970. Not much to do with him. There should have been more about the 50th anniversary.

I think you may need to go back to the drawing board Glyn, let's just concentrate on following the swans mate.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024