Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. 16:51 - Jan 4 with 5539 viewsBillyChong

Yet there’s one man and his dog at the CCS this afternoon watching the competition that has always meant the most to Cardiff City. Absolute joke. League of Wales level support.
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 16:55 - Jan 4 with 4723 viewsoldcob

Brought his dog did he? Ought to be reported to the RSPCA.
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 16:56 - Jan 4 with 4714 viewsLibertarian

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 16:55 - Jan 4 by oldcob

Brought his dog did he? Ought to be reported to the RSPCA.

And the poor dog didn’t have any choice
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 16:57 - Jan 4 with 4708 viewsPegojack

Now they've got a nice long trip up the M6 to look forward to.....
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 16:59 - Jan 4 with 4693 viewsNotLoyal

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 16:57 - Jan 4 by Pegojack

Now they've got a nice long trip up the M6 to look forward to.....

Which the shit heads will lose.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:02 - Jan 4 with 4675 viewsoldcob

Smaller crowd than Wrexham today at the Cardiff City Stadium. Wrexham only had 4,222, don't know how many Cardiff had.
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:08 - Jan 4 with 4626 viewslonglostjack

Massive club. I wonder how many they’ll take to Carlisle?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:08 - Jan 4 with 4623 viewsnantywatcher

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:02 - Jan 4 by oldcob

Smaller crowd than Wrexham today at the Cardiff City Stadium. Wrexham only had 4,222, don't know how many Cardiff had.

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:13 - Jan 4 with 4600 viewsBillyChong

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:08 - Jan 4 by nantywatcher

And 650 odd of those were Carlisle fans. 4,500 home fans, massive club see.
Login to get fewer ads

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:40 - Jan 4 with 4514 viewsNortbankboy

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:13 - Jan 4 by BillyChong

And 650 odd of those were Carlisle fans. 4,500 home fans, massive club see.

On par with Barcelona
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:42 - Jan 4 with 4495 viewssainthelens

They'll have their plastics turning up for us.
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:42 - Jan 4 with 4491 viewsSwanjaxs

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:40 - Jan 4 by Nortbankboy

On par with Barcelona

Farcealona 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:50 - Jan 4 with 4460 viewsDewi1jack

Carlisle fans singing "your grounds too big for you"
Now that's just embarrassing

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:55 - Jan 4 with 4434 viewsNortbankboy

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:50 - Jan 4 by Dewi1jack

Carlisle fans singing "your grounds too big for you"
Now that's just embarrassing

Laughing stock again.
I bet they get their biggest crowd of the season next week.
Everyone wants to see wales ,s first ever premier team!
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:58 - Jan 4 with 4422 viewssainthelens

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 17:55 - Jan 4 by Nortbankboy

Laughing stock again.
I bet they get their biggest crowd of the season next week.
Everyone wants to see wales ,s first ever premier team!

That'll also be the crowd come the 80th minute next week.
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 18:46 - Jan 4 with 4287 viewsmonmouth

Joke club. W*nkers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 19:18 - Jan 4 with 4214 views1983

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 18:46 - Jan 4 by monmouth

Joke club. W*nkers.

💩

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 19:31 - Jan 4 with 4183 viewsJacket

The kind of sleeping giant that slept through the alarm even when they were in the Prem.
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 21:53 - Jan 4 with 4035 viewsbennytheblue

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 19:31 - Jan 4 by Jacket

The kind of sleeping giant that slept through the alarm even when they were in the Prem.

So much anger, what a sad deluded bunch. Live for Cardiff
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 22:04 - Jan 4 with 4022 viewssainthelens

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 21:53 - Jan 4 by bennytheblue

So much time spent on a rivals forum.
Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 09:31 - Jan 5 with 3810 viewsTimTtam

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 21:53 - Jan 4 by bennytheblue

What is your excuse for CCFC drawing, at home, against the team placed 21st in League 2, while also fielding a 'strong' side?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 09:40 - Jan 5 with 3785 viewsNotLoyal

Neil Harris Barmy Army!
Doing a superb job. 😂

OK I've changed it.

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 09:52 - Jan 5 with 3757 views1983

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 22:04 - Jan 4 by sainthelens

So much time spent on a rivals forum.

Worse still we are not even their rivals
They keep going on about FA Cup 1927 was that the attendance for the game?

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 12:48]

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 20:29 - Jan 6 with 3498 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 09:52 - Jan 5 by 1983

Worse still we are not even their rivals
They keep going on about FA Cup 1927 was that the attendance for the game?

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 12:48]

It’s nice they play their U18’s there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 21:30 - Jan 6 with 3440 viewsNotLoyal

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 09:31 - Jan 5 by TimTtam

What is your excuse for CCFC drawing, at home, against the team placed 21st in League 2, while also fielding a 'strong' side?

Disengage totally with them, it's for the best mate.

OK I've changed it.

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 03:07 - Jan 7 with 3298 viewsTimTtam

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca, access to the biggest fan base in the World.. on 21:30 - Jan 6 by NotLoyal

Disengage totally with them, it's for the best mate.

I don't even need to. He rarely replies to me anyway. I got him rattled, simply by being like him

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024