Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans 15:52 - Jan 25 with 3011 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 15:53 - Jan 25 with 2467 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Can't they use Twitter?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 15:53 - Jan 25 with 2465 viewsProfessor

Just reported on Radio 5 too. Beat me to it.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:05 - Jan 25 with 2355 viewspencoedjack

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 15:53 - Jan 25 by Professor

Just reported on Radio 5 too. Beat me to it.

They are always quick to grass up opposition fans when they do anything towards them, hopefully they get what’s coming to them.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:08 - Jan 25 with 2326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is it too much to ask what they’ve actually done??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:09 - Jan 25 with 2314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie’s got his work cut out with his home town teams fans definitely

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:10 - Jan 25 with 2311 viewsMrSwerve

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=212511&sid=eb58f53efa797f

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:22 - Jan 25 with 2229 viewssainthelens

Biggest surprise is they are actually making a noise.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:47 - Jan 25 with 2122 viewsepaul

16:44
'Warning not for anti-English chanting'
Reading 1-1 Cardiff

Jacqui Oatley

Final Score

I am told by the club there were two isolated incidents reported to stewards at the time. The club official said it was not anti-English chanting, they said it was for racist and homophobic chanting.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:57 - Jan 25 with 2054 viewsNotLoyal

I have to say, I very much doubt they are guilty of this.
Over zealous misinterpretation of the usual songs both Swansea and Cardiff sing more like.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 18:03 - Jan 25 with 1835 viewsLeonWasGod

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:09 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Alfie’s got his work cut out with his home town teams fans definitely

They’ve always been a bunch of clucases. Never had any class, never will.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 19:48 - Jan 25 with 1585 viewsbennytheblue

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:57 - Jan 25 by NotLoyal

Over zealous misinterpretation of the usual songs both Swansea and Cardiff sing more like.

They were singing we know what we are, sheep shagging barstewards, we know what we are.....
You gotta laugh, racist against oneself. 😂😂😂
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:09 - Jan 25 with 1531 viewsBluebird

They sang anti welsh songs and called us sheepshaggers.
We got reported for singing the usual English sings back as no doubt you do to.
Two reading stewards found it insulting love them so reported it.
Big fuss over nothing and I’d say the same if it was you doing it.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:17 - Jan 25 with 1512 viewssainthelens

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:09 - Jan 25 by Bluebird

They sang anti welsh songs and called us sheepshaggers.
We got reported for singing the usual English sings back as no doubt you do to.
Two reading stewards found it insulting love them so reported it.
Big fuss over nothing and I’d say the same if it was you doing it.

Am just in shock you managed to be heard.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:20 - Jan 25 with 1499 viewsDr_Winston

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 16:57 - Jan 25 by NotLoyal

The same fanbase who cheerfully sing about gassing Jacks and Terry Coles?

It'd be more surprising if they didn't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:21 - Jan 25 with 1491 viewsBluebird

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:17 - Jan 25 by sainthelens

Am just in shock you managed to be heard.

Loud at times today but to many boring t.wats with no passion seen to follow us lately.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:28 - Jan 25 with 1472 viewsBluebird

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 20:20 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

The same fanbase who cheerfully sing about gassing Jacks and Terry Coles?

It'd be more surprising if they didn't.

Don’t hear songs like that now. Sick and I’ve no time for that disgusting crap
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 21:31 - Jan 25 with 1357 viewsWarwickHunt

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 19:48 - Jan 25 by bennytheblue

They were singing we know what we are, sheep shagging barstewards, we know what we are.....

See also: Spurs fans being accused of being racists for chanting Yid Army.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 21:39 - Jan 25 with 1324 viewsTNT

Where was Wayne Nash, mun? Wayne Nash would've sorted it.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 06:47 - Jan 26 with 1065 viewsjack247

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 19:48 - Jan 25 by bennytheblue

Fair enough. Ridiculous if that’s been classed as racist.

Now, which innocent sing were they singing that got mistaken for homophobia?
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 07:44 - Jan 26 with 1036 viewsNortbankboy

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 06:47 - Jan 26 by jack247

Can't be true nothing in the western mail about it
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 07:53 - Jan 26 with 1030 viewsBillyChong

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 07:44 - Jan 26 by Nortbankboy

Can't be true nothing in the western mail about it

Abbandonato doing his best Wenger impression again?
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 08:26 - Jan 26 with 975 viewsbennytheblue

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 06:47 - Jan 26 by jack247

Downgraded now from homophobic to discriminatory, total joke by two idiot stewards. This will be embarrassing for Reading
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 08:31 - Jan 26 with 967 viewsjack247

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 08:26 - Jan 26 by bennytheblue

Downgraded now from homophobic to discriminatory, total joke by two idiot stewards. This will be embarrassing for Reading

Don’t often stick up for Cardiff or agree with you, but if all they’ve done is sing a self deprecating sheep song, then Reading need to have a word with themselves.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 09:01 - Jan 26 with 897 viewsbennytheblue

Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 08:31 - Jan 26 by jack247

Don’t often stick up for Cardiff or agree with you, but if all they’ve done is sing a self deprecating sheep song, then Reading need to have a word with themselves.

Hearing reading did the same thing to millwall a few weeks back, found no evidence at all bemusing Millwall fans at that time like ccfc yesterday. How much power do these idiots have these days? They’ve already killed it at the ccs, fart too loud you might get thrown out.
Racist and Homophobic chanting from Cardiff fans on 09:03 - Jan 26 with 892 viewsexiledclaseboy

Reading need to confirm what the chants referred to actually were. So far they haven’t.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024