Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The coming weeks & months 11:47 - Mar 17 with 1956 views1983

I won't see my 84yr old mam for a few weeks now but she is safe stocked up and ready to see it through and in her words what ever happens.....happens God bless her x

We can't keep moaning and groaning sitting in the hole getting covered in sh!t at the end of the day you have got to get out of that hole and do the best you can finger pointing can wait because it won't get you anywhere soon....

I haven't got it but I'm sure as hell will get it as I'm just about to start my 10 hr shift of 7 days on the bounce working with thousands of the great unwashed public...

Just do what you can

Stop fecking panic buying
Keep your self clean
and use a bit of common sense

The coming weeks & months on 12:03 - Mar 17 with 1925 viewsCatullus

I 100% agree.

It's the panickers who are making things worse.

My old gran (died 28 years ago aged 85) would be laughing the people who are like headless chickens. She would very much be the keep calm and carry on poster girl. I'm trying to be like her.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The coming weeks & months on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 1906 viewsladyjack

My cupboards are fairly bare, I or my family have never done panic buying.
The coming weeks & months on 12:21 - Mar 17 with 1894 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Will you wear a mask and gloves?
Or would you feel too stupid doing so, because no one else in the UK is?
Whereas in Asian countries everyone wears them.

Can you do "social distancing" in your job?
The coming weeks & months on 12:33 - Mar 17 with 1867 views1983

I work on public transport we got blue latex gloves and that’s it I will come into 1 metre & a couple of metres with most probably hundreds of people today....but sh1t happens
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 12:33]

The coming weeks & months on 12:36 - Mar 17 with 1852 viewsCatullus

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/commentisfree/2020/mar/15/think-the-wor

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The coming weeks & months on 13:07 - Mar 17 with 1797 viewsdickythorpe

Strong leadership is what many require. We are lagging behind Italy, France, Spain, Poland.......
The coming weeks & months on 13:26 - Mar 17 with 1757 viewsEbo

The coming weeks & months on 13:07 - Mar 17 by dickythorpe

Strong leadership is what many require. We are lagging behind Italy, France, Spain, Poland.......

tAkIng BaCk cOntrOl innit!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The coming weeks & months on 13:29 - Mar 17 with 1745 viewsHighjack

It’s got to the point though where you honestly can’t blame people for stocking up. There’s a very real chance we’ll be virtually locked in our homes for three months, maybe longer. I don’t think it qualifies as ‘panic buying’ any more.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The coming weeks & months on 13:46 - Mar 17 with 1693 viewsHighjack

The coming weeks & months on 12:33 - Mar 17 by 1983

I work on public transport we got blue latex gloves and that’s it I will come into 1 metre & a couple of metres with most probably hundreds of people today....but sh1t happens
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 12:33]

The gloves will do literally nothing and probably end up dirtier than your hands ever will.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The coming weeks & months on 14:47 - Mar 17 with 1639 viewsCatullus

The coming weeks & months on 13:29 - Mar 17 by Highjack

It’s got to the point though where you honestly can’t blame people for stocking up. There’s a very real chance we’ll be virtually locked in our homes for three months, maybe longer. I don’t think it qualifies as ‘panic buying’ any more.

Once the panic buying started that wqs it, people who hadn't panicked went into shops, saw what was happening and had a choice, join in or risk not having enough.

If it comes to it I'll still have to go shopping if I can't book an online slot. This is where something needs doing, people who definitely should be staying home should be able to register and get priority.

The coming weeks & months on 15:13 - Mar 17 with 1611 viewscontroversial_jack

Home deliveries are subject to long delays because of the demand, so ppl will have to go shopping
The coming weeks & months on 17:12 - Mar 17 with 1532 viewsladyjack

The coming weeks & months on 13:29 - Mar 17 by Highjack

Is that an admission of guilt Highjack ?
The coming weeks & months on 17:12 - Mar 17 with 1527 viewsHighjack

The coming weeks & months on 17:12 - Mar 17 by ladyjack

Is that an admission of guilt Highjack ?

What?

The coming weeks & months on 17:14 - Mar 17 with 1525 viewsladyjack

The coming weeks & months on 17:12 - Mar 17 by Highjack

What?

Panic buying, hoarding that sort of thing ?
The coming weeks & months on 21:33 - Mar 17 with 1401 viewsladyjack

Went shopping today, shelves and fridges half empty in the shop, looks like my cupboards will remain relatively empty, worryingly no paracetamols about so the medicine cabinet will remain sparse.
The coming weeks & months on 21:54 - Mar 17 with 1364 viewsLohengrin

The coming weeks & months on 21:33 - Mar 17 by ladyjack

Went shopping today, shelves and fridges half empty in the shop, looks like my cupboards will remain relatively empty, worryingly no paracetamols about so the medicine cabinet will remain sparse.

Lots of boxes of Paracetamol in Morrisons in Neath, Tramp. Nip over there tomorrow if your wife needs them.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The coming weeks & months on 22:12 - Mar 17 with 1330 viewsbuilthjack

Look after your elderly neighbour's. A local Labour county councillor has organised a befriend an elderly neighbour scheme where you are matched with an elderly person or couple. Sort their shopping and anything they need doing. It's a great idea.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The coming weeks & months on 22:15 - Mar 17 with 1317 viewsHighjack

The coming weeks & months on 17:14 - Mar 17 by ladyjack

Panic buying, hoarding that sort of thing ?

Why would that bring me guilt? In fact I’m the opposite. I desperately, genuinely need bog roll. I’m down to my last few sheets but I don’t want to go out and buy some because I don’t want people to think I’m the sort of numpty that rushes out to buy bog roll.

The coming weeks & months on 22:20 - Mar 17 with 1316 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The coming weeks & months on 22:12 - Mar 17 by builthjack

Look after your elderly neighbour's. A local Labour county councillor has organised a befriend an elderly neighbour scheme where you are matched with an elderly person or couple. Sort their shopping and anything they need doing. It's a great idea.

Yes, our local council started setting that up today with a phone befriending service as well, good stuff.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The coming weeks & months on 11:17 - Mar 21 with 1155 viewscontroversial_jack

I went to tescos and noticed ppl still stopping to chat and not social distancing.I wore disposable gloves for handling the trolley , and binned them afterwards. When finished putting trolley away, i went back in and washed my hands.
The coming weeks & months on 12:39 - Mar 21 with 1115 viewsmajorraglan

The coming weeks & months on 11:17 - Mar 21 by controversial_jack

I went to tescos and noticed ppl still stopping to chat and not social distancing.I wore disposable gloves for handling the trolley , and binned them afterwards. When finished putting trolley away, i went back in and washed my hands.

Wha really annoys me about lots of places like Tesco’s is that you push the door to open it on the way in, but have to pull the handle to open it on the way out. I have seen people citing cubicles and going straight to the door, pulling it open without washing their hands. Dirty ......!
The coming weeks & months on 13:45 - Mar 21 with 1080 viewsCatullus

The coming weeks & months on 12:39 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

Wha really annoys me about lots of places like Tesco’s is that you push the door to open it on the way in, but have to pull the handle to open it on the way out. I have seen people citing cubicles and going straight to the door, pulling it open without washing their hands. Dirty ......!

That's why it's important not to touch your face and wash your hands ASAP.

Never underestimate how stupid people are.

The coming weeks & months on 13:57 - Mar 21 with 1067 viewswestside

People in shops still giving change and receipts hand to hand instead of putting it down on the counter for the customer to pick up.
The coming weeks & months on 15:28 - Mar 21 with 1015 viewsHighjack

The coming weeks & months on 12:39 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

Then you get these colossal bellends who see people they vaguely know and stop to have a forty five minute chat whilst blocking the whole aisle.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024