Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any Billy no mates on here 11:58 - Apr 7 with 5004 viewsbuilthjack

Who have never met another poster off here

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 12:49 - Apr 7 with 2377 viewsGreatBritton

Yep
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 12:51 - Apr 7 with 2371 viewsNeath_Jack

Eat your heart out, Tinder.


I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

3
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:06 - Apr 7 with 2359 viewslonglostjack

Thebus aka Peenemunde aka DGT ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:11 - Apr 7 with 2350 viewspencoedjack

Met TNT last season top bloke.

Sure I have met many over the years who post on here.
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:13 - Apr 7 with 2343 viewsDarran

I try not to but people just want to meet me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

1
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:36 - Apr 7 with 2309 viewsHighjack

I shared a hot tub with a few in Palamos but not in a gay way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:07 - Apr 7 with 2268 viewsoldcob

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:13 - Apr 7 by Darran

I try not to but people just want to meet me.


Only in the hope Amy is with you.
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:14 - Apr 7 with 2254 viewsDarran

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:07 - Apr 7 by oldcob

Only in the hope Amy is with you.


I’m a sexual icon to most men on here. (and Lisa too)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

1
Login to get fewer ads

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:35 - Apr 7 with 2230 viewsFireboy2

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:13 - Apr 7 by Darran

I try not to but people just want to meet me.


I don't.
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:47 - Apr 7 with 2215 viewsDarran

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:35 - Apr 7 by Fireboy2

I don't.


I know I’m just the topic of conversation when you meet up with your chums at away games. 😉

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

1
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 15:00 - Apr 7 with 2198 viewsFireboy2

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:47 - Apr 7 by Darran

I know I’m just the topic of conversation when you meet up with your chums at away games. 😉


We have been through this Dar, you know it's the other way round fella
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 00:48 - Apr 8 with 1973 viewsNotLoyal

I know and have met 3, wanted to knock out 1, friends with 4.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 06:34 - Apr 8 with 1932 viewsjackal

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 00:48 - Apr 8 by NotLoyal

I know and have met 3, wanted to knock out 1, friends with 4.


Only one that I've met is Darran.. I sit quite near to him in the stadium.
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 07:20 - Apr 8 with 1901 viewskarnataka

I first met Darran at a Tubes gig in Bristol about 14/15 years and Pegojack has been a good mate for longer than that, maybe 17 years. I used to know Valleyboy too for a while. Other than that, I know I met quite a few on the 08 & 09 Spain tours and the Valencia & Napoli trips but can't remember most of them now although The Res was one. Met stevethejack briefly too about 17 years ago.
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:35 - Apr 8 with 1874 views1462jack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 06:34 - Apr 8 by jackal

Only one that I've met is Darran.. I sit quite near to him in the stadium.


I have met Darran , this season I’m sure fire boy was in the bells in Fulham at the same time as me eating scoff and I’m sure although I can’t confirm I think Notloyal and myself could have met in the past due to the type of supporters we used to Be , could be more god knows
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:50 - Apr 8 with 1864 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:35 - Apr 8 by 1462jack

I have met Darran , this season I’m sure fire boy was in the bells in Fulham at the same time as me eating scoff and I’m sure although I can’t confirm I think Notloyal and myself could have met in the past due to the type of supporters we used to Be , could be more god knows


Fireboy was in the bells with STID and myself. But we didn't have time to eat as the booze was flowing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:52 - Apr 8 with 1860 viewsSTID2017

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:35 - Apr 8 by 1462jack

I have met Darran , this season I’m sure fire boy was in the bells in Fulham at the same time as me eating scoff and I’m sure although I can’t confirm I think Notloyal and myself could have met in the past due to the type of supporters we used to Be , could be more god knows


Was that before or after the game in the Bells ?
He was in there early on, then after the game. Love to confirm he was eating but can't ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:59 - Apr 8 with 1856 viewsJackinexile1

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 12:51 - Apr 7 by Neath_Jack

Eat your heart out, Tinder.



0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 09:06 - Apr 8 with 1850 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:52 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Was that before or after the game in the Bells ?
He was in there early on, then after the game. Love to confirm he was eating but can't ...


we ate on the way to the game, chippy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 10:58 - Apr 8 with 1801 views1462jack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 08:52 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Was that before or after the game in the Bells ?
He was in there early on, then after the game. Love to confirm he was eating but can't ...


Quite early around about 1700 might have been mistaken about the food but there was food being ate in and around the Right hand side of the pub where he was , if it was him
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 11:00]
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:29 - Apr 8 with 1737 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 10:58 - Apr 8 by 1462jack

Quite early around about 1700 might have been mistaken about the food but there was food being ate in and around the Right hand side of the pub where he was , if it was him
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 11:00]


We were in there then yes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:35 - Apr 8 with 1731 viewsDarran

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 10:58 - Apr 8 by 1462jack

Quite early around about 1700 might have been mistaken about the food but there was food being ate in and around the Right hand side of the pub where he was , if it was him
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 11:00]


They probably can’t remember they were all talking about me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:36 - Apr 8 with 1731 viewsSTID2017

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:29 - Apr 8 by builthjack

We were in there then yes.


Not at 5.00 were we ? Thought we left about 4.00?
Could be wrong mind, often am !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:38 - Apr 8 with 1729 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:36 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Not at 5.00 were we ? Thought we left about 4.00?
Could be wrong mind, often am !


Oh yes, we went to the other place to meet the Northern Jacks. I forgot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:56 - Apr 8 with 1721 viewsSTID2017

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:35 - Apr 8 by Darran

They probably can’t remember they were all talking about me.


Only in passing mun ...
Did have other things to talk about.
Plus this totally drunk Scandinavian fella occupied us for what seemed like an hour !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026