Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obafemi out? 19:32 - Jan 22 with 5923 viewsJonathandeGuzman

Well another painful situation looming. Apparantly Michael Obafemi was sent down the tunnel early today by one of the coaching staff after being not subbed on instead of Kyle Joseph and has now deleted all his Swans related Insta posts..

Another one out?

Really can’t use this at the moment….
Obafemi out? on 19:35 - Jan 22 with 3837 viewsKeithHaynes

Maybe someone has come in for him on loan ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi out? on 19:42 - Jan 22 with 3797 viewsJonathandeGuzman

Obafemi out? on 19:35 - Jan 22 by KeithHaynes

Ofcourse, still i’m always afraid if someone deletes all Posts related to their club. Hope you can ask your sources for info in Obafemi.

Think he got beter everytime he was subbed on, so would be said to see him go, even if on loan.
Obafemi out? on 19:47 - Jan 22 with 3747 viewsjasper_T

Obafemi out? on 19:35 - Jan 22 by KeithHaynes

During the game?
Obafemi out? on 19:50 - Jan 22 with 3730 viewsScotia

I was surprised to see Joseph coming on when Piroe went off too.

I'm getting a bit concerned about this situation, Patterson, Fulton, now Obafemi and not forgetting Piroe early in the season. We seem to have a habit of annoying key players.

It doesn't sound like the best man management to me.
Obafemi out? on 19:52 - Jan 22 with 3712 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is an old saying in football.

"If you are going to throw out your dummy do it early in the transfer window".

It not really an old saying (I made it up) but it should be

Wise sage since Toshack era

Obafemi out? on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 3690 viewsWhiterockin

Obafemi out? on 19:50 - Jan 22 by Scotia

I was surprised to see Joseph coming on when Piroe went off too.

I'm getting a bit concerned about this situation, Patterson, Fulton, now Obafemi and not forgetting Piroe early in the season. We seem to have a habit of annoying key players.

It doesn't sound like the best man management to me.

Or you could say there is a clear direction with firm management. You do as you are asked and tow the line or you are sidelined.
Obafemi out? on 19:56 - Jan 22 with 3672 viewsvetchonian

yet another example of Martin's man management genius puts a player recalled from loan on front of Obafemi
After the goal he could have brought both Ovafami and
Joseph on gone 4 3 3....its the same as a bringing on Fulton a player Msrtin has gone public about not being un his plans yet puts him on before those who supposedly do?
does this manager really know what he is doing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Obafemi out? on 19:58 - Jan 22 with 3665 viewsmax936

Lets be fair here, he was never the right fit for us, should never have continued to hanker after him. IMO

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Obafemi out? on 20:01 - Jan 22 with 3624 viewsonehunglow

Obafemi out? on 19:56 - Jan 22 by vetchonian

yet another example of Martin's man management genius puts a player recalled from loan on front of Obafemi
Joseph on gone 4 3 3....its the same as a bringing on Fulton a player Msrtin has gone public about not being un his plans yet puts him on before those who supposedly do?

Im just happy we won vetch.
Do you agree with swanscity and Stid in that I post utter shite?
If so,you might have missed my pithy comments regarding Russy man management. I am in way whatsoever convinced by the man thus far. He HAS messed aroung good players like Piroe and Whittaker but kept the likes of utterly average Smith in the starting line up. At least,we are rid of Cullen and Joseph must be given a chance,a real chance to strut his stuff.

We are ,lets not forget, urged to give this fella unfettered support in his "plan".

We have players at the club,and have had all season,to be within or in play off position.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Obafemi out? on 20:09 - Jan 22 with 3599 viewsvetchonian

Obafemi out? on 20:01 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

Im just happy we won vetch.
Do you agree with swanscity and Stid in that I post utter shite?
If so,you might have missed my pithy comments regarding Russy man management. I am in way whatsoever convinced by the man thus far. He HAS messed aroung good players like Piroe and Whittaker but kept the likes of utterly average Smith in the starting line up. At least,we are rid of Cullen and Joseph must be given a chance,a real chance to strut his stuff.

We are ,lets not forget, urged to give this fella unfettered support in his "plan".

We have players at the club,and have had all season,to be within or in play off position.

like you I am happy we won...always am when we do
you make some good points in your posts I think folks cant grasp your style....especially the Johnny come latest and youngsters
I am not convinced about Martin's man management
but I am not convinced about him full stop...

Obafemi out? on 20:15 - Jan 22 with 3568 viewsBadlands

Obi arrived with significant baggage tbf.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Obafemi out? on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 3422 viewsScotia

Obafemi out? on 19:55 - Jan 22 by Whiterockin

Or you could say there is a clear direction with firm management. You do as you are asked and tow the line or you are sidelined.

You could if you had a healthy budget to squander. We could end up with a clear direction to league one if we're not careful.

I just don't think ostracising people, ordering someone down the tunnel and getting players to train with the kids is the go to way to deal with things.

But Oba does seem to be a bit of a knob.
Obafemi out? on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 3421 viewsraynor94

Obafemi out? on 20:09 - Jan 22 by vetchonian

like you I am happy we won...always am when we do
you make some good points in your posts I think folks cant grasp your style....especially the Johnny come latest and youngsters
I am not convinced about Martin's man management
but I am not convinced about him full stop...

Why am I not surprised, day in day out, of course mun it must be Martin's fault, tiresome in the extreme.

Acknowledging victory through gritted teeth, it must have killed you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Obafemi out? on 22:10 - Jan 22 with 3179 viewsbuilthjack

Obafemi out? on 19:58 - Jan 22 by max936

Lets be fair here, he was never the right fit for us, should never have continued to hanker after him. IMO

Who from the club did all the chasing after him?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Obafemi out? on 22:27 - Jan 22 with 3109 viewsvetchonian

Obafemi out? on 20:54 - Jan 22 by raynor94

Why am I not surprised, day in day out, of course mun it must be Martin's fault, tiresome in the extreme.

Have you read all of this thread?
I am always pleased when we win
I have made some comments about Martin's man management....why when he publicly has said Fulton is not in his plans did he bring him on today before Walsh,Obafemi what does that say to them?
Cooper bashing was acceptable yet Russ is not to be questioned
Lack of atmosphere first half in fact someone sitting near me joked about bringing a jigsaw next time
I'm sorry for fawning over Martin maybe he will change my mind but for me I'm still not convinced

Obafemi out? on 22:34 - Jan 22 with 3074 viewsonehunglow

Obafemi out? on 20:54 - Jan 22 by raynor94

Ray
Its over mate.
You are not posting a propos what is in front of you.
You have constantly hammered me and that s fine but you will get it back twice as much. I was happy we won today but ,and get this,still not enamoured or taking in with Russ love.You are,clearly.

We have every right to ask questions and winge. Vetch is .I will.Get over it.

We love the club and want the best ;that means exactly that. It also matters not whether you are in the Stadium or watching via TV in Christchurch-New Zealand.

Martin has the players and he hasnt used them to their best effect. My opinion.

Sleep well.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Obafemi out? on 22:41 - Jan 22 with 3072 viewsNotLoyal

Didn’t this site report him being of interest last week on loan somewhere ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Obafemi out? on 22:47 - Jan 22 with 3044 viewsjack_lord

Obafemi out? on 22:41 - Jan 22 by NotLoyal

Didn’t this site report him being of interest last week on loan somewhere ?

I believe it did.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Obafemi out? on 23:05 - Jan 22 with 2992 viewsKeithHaynes

Obafemi out? on 22:47 - Jan 22 by jack_lord

I believe it did.

Probably not true then 😂

Michael Obafemi loan inquiry and Manchester City player to come in on loan ? 11th Jan 2022 08:00
After a busy day getting the finer details of Andrew Fisher signing from MK Dons the swans were hit with a real conundrum yesterday when a loan offer came in for Michael Obafemi. We also hear that a discussion took place between the swans and Liverpool regards Rhys Williams. 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi out? on 10:22 - Jan 23 with 2599 viewsAndyCole

Obafemi out? on 19:56 - Jan 22 by vetchonian

As posted elsewhere I think it was always the plan to go :
- Wolf final third, then KJ soon after, then Oba to run them ragged
A sensible plan.

However Ntcham was misfiring so it got accelerated, then we had to shore up later on, hence Fulton and not Oba.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Obafemi out? on 10:53 - Jan 23 with 2559 viewsguthrieintherain

Obafemi out? on 20:15 - Jan 22 by Badlands

Obi arrived with significant baggage tbf.

No idea why we signed him to be honest a waste of money.

No matter how good a player is if his attitude is not right will never achieve anything.

Can't blame Martin for it either hopefully will recoup some money on him .

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Obafemi out? on 11:11 - Jan 23 with 2531 viewsNotLoyal

Obafemi out? on 23:05 - Jan 22 by KeithHaynes

Probably not true then 😂

Michael Obafemi loan inquiry and Manchester City player to come in on loan ? 11th Jan 2022 08:00
After a busy day getting the finer details of Andrew Fisher signing from MK Dons the swans were hit with a real conundrum yesterday when a loan offer came in for Michael Obafemi. We also hear that a discussion took place between the swans and Liverpool regards Rhys Williams. 1

Everyone has a dream, Obafemi stars in all his.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Obafemi out? on 11:19 - Jan 23 with 2510 viewsmax936

Obafemi out? on 22:10 - Jan 22 by builthjack

Who from the club did all the chasing after him?

Recruitment team I expect, after all he was due here last January until he got injured and then we went in for him again in the summer, so he must have been still on the recruitment teams list.

Obafemi out? on 13:18 - Jan 23 with 2350 viewsbuilthjack

Obafemi out? on 11:19 - Jan 23 by max936

Recruitment team I expect, after all he was due here last January until he got injured and then we went in for him again in the summer, so he must have been still on the recruitment teams list.

I don't think he was a Martin type signing

Can anyone afford to take him ?
Possibly not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Obafemi out? on 13:37 - Jan 23 with 2309 viewsmax936

Obafemi out? on 13:18 - Jan 23 by builthjack

I don't think he was a Martin type signing

Can anyone afford to take him ?
Possibly not.

I'd say he's definitely not a Martin signing as well and I agree I can't see us getting our money back on him, he's young enough to turn it around, but to be kicking off on the subs bench enough for a coach to send him back to the changing room, if that is what happened of course, then I can't see a way back for him here, to ill disciplined. It seems that Martin has tried with him and more than once, at that.

He'd probably be chucked around the changing room by some mangers, after the embarrassing event of being sent back to the dressing room.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024