Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 AFTERMATH 17:56 - May 4 with 8295 viewsKeithHaynes

Nowhere to hide for this one, it’s the last game of the season where stories of no shows won’t cut it. Here is a testicled eyed view ( I loved that ) of the final game of the season. Runners will be there no doubt.

I had to do this thread as NL is still laughing after reading Twitter.

The Ref really is Steve Martin

So far this season, he has taken charge of 33 matches handing out 98 yellow cards and four reds. This weekend, he will be assisted by James Wilson and Nicholas Barnard. James Oldham will be the fourth official. Steve pictured above wears glasses on his days off.

Swans Indie and Planet Swans speak to the opposition : QPR 5th May 2022 16:46
For our final oppo interview of the season we welcome back Phil from Planet Swans and Keith from our sister site Swansea Independent to discuss Russell Martin’s first season of Championship football — neatly summarised by recent games with Reading and Bournemouth, both of which Swansea led by three goals only to draw. 1

Swansea City v QPR : Latest injury news for the final game of the season 6th May 2022 09:15
Swansea City play their final game of the 2021/22 season at home to Queens Park Rangers tomorrow with a 12.30pm kick off at the swansea.com stadium. 0

Russell Martin confirms players will leave Swansea City 7th May 2022 06:53
In three weeks time clubs will be able to negotiate and accept offers for players, that’s how short the closed season is. One club expecting a number of offers are Swansea City. And manager Russell Martin has spoken of the inevitable fact players will leave. 0

Last game of the season leaves Swans fans with a bitter taste 7th May 2022 14:41
It was an expected last game of the season for Russell Martin’s Swansea City, and it looked like the players couldn’t get on the beach quick enough in a pretty poor game at the swansea.com stadium. 0

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Cameron Congreve, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Azeem Abdulai, Joel Cotterill.

Queens Park Rangers: Seny Dieng, Yoann Barbet (captain), Luke Amos, Lyndon Dykes, Ilias Chair, Dominic Ball, George Thomas, Sam McCallum, Dion Sanderson, Sam Field, Albert Adomah.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Murphy Mahoney, Osman Kakay, Andre Dozzell, Andre Gray.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 19:27 - May 4 with 3413 viewsmagicdaps10

Hoping to see a flat back 4 here and a few given a run out, not too sure has a top half finish will be aimed for.

Would like too see

FISHER

CHRISTIE-JOEL L-NAUGHTON-OGBETA

DOWNES-NTCHAM

PATTERSON-CONGROVE-WOLF

OBEFAMI

SUBS
SEARLE
RUSHESA
CAM EVANS
COTTERILL
PIROE
JOSEPH
MCFAYDEN

Piroe on bench!! I know!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 20:09 - May 4 with 3376 viewsonehunglow

Keith.
Look matey,I m buggered if I/we can be privy to what your adverseries are up to on twitter.Ive looked and failed

This saturday,pup and I will be digging the garden

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 22:57 - May 4 with 3301 viewsAndyCole

We could sneak halfway, or most likely we will flounder down to 16th, our rightful place after such the ignominious season.

Being schooled by Cooperball 1-4 at home, then losing 5-1 away says so much about the lack of learning, lack of intelligence, lack of collective hwyl and lack of Cooperball 'Edge' which we had in abundance the past two terms. The Cooperball endeavour, streetwise stealth and bouncebackability.

All thrown out with the bathwater by Martin and Wunter. Shameful stuff. In fact, unforgiveable.

5-0, in some kind of twisted, off the wall re-run. As the catalyst for change we all need ......

Most fans are

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 23:40 - May 4 with 3291 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 20:09 - May 4 by onehunglow

Keith.
Look matey,I m buggered if I/we can be privy to what your adverseries are up to on twitter.Ive looked and failed

This saturday,pup and I will be digging the garden

Its all over, done with. Chances were given, they were not taken. It’s a documented twitter factual time line against the bizarre rantings of an internet bully who met his match.
Game Over.
Job done.

There’s more to achieve now and it’s making this website even better.

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 09:02 - May 5 with 3178 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 23:40 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

Its all over, done with. Chances were given, they were not taken. It’s a documented twitter factual time line against the bizarre rantings of an internet bully who met his match.
Game Over.
Job done.

There’s more to achieve now and it’s making this website even better.

I'm not sure that' s exactly Chaucer (no offence)but I get the drift.

I'm pleased for you,genuinely and you should know that.

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 21:45 - May 5 with 2995 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 19:27 - May 4 by magicdaps10

Hoping to see a flat back 4 here and a few given a run out, not too sure has a top half finish will be aimed for.

Would like too see

FISHER

CHRISTIE-JOEL L-NAUGHTON-OGBETA

DOWNES-NTCHAM

PATTERSON-CONGROVE-WOLF

OBEFAMI

SUBS
SEARLE
RUSHESA
CAM EVANS
COTTERILL
PIROE
JOSEPH
MCFAYDEN

Piroe on bench!! I know!!

Ogbeta deserves a start.

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 FRIDAY UPDATE on 10:11 - May 6 with 2814 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 16:43 - May 6 with 2680 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 22:57 - May 4 by AndyCole

We could sneak halfway, or most likely we will flounder down to 16th, our rightful place after such the ignominious season.

Being schooled by Cooperball 1-4 at home, then losing 5-1 away says so much about the lack of learning, lack of intelligence, lack of collective hwyl and lack of Cooperball 'Edge' which we had in abundance the past two terms. The Cooperball endeavour, streetwise stealth and bouncebackability.

All thrown out with the bathwater by Martin and Wunter. Shameful stuff. In fact, unforgiveable.

5-0, in some kind of twisted, off the wall re-run. As the catalyst for change we all need ......

Most fans are

You really are desperate for us to lose.
Wow!
Two seasons of utter ar^e clinchingly negative, boring guff and no promotion.
This season has been excruciating in part buy sublime in others.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 18:52 - May 6 with 2632 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 16:43 - May 6 by Badlands

You really are desperate for us to lose.
Wow!
Two seasons of utter ar^e clinchingly negative, boring guff and no promotion.
This season has been excruciating in part buy sublime in others.

Sublime!.

I must have had a good life then as sublime is nothing like what we have seen,in any game.

And so what if AC pots what you do not like

He might not like yours.

The endless hero worship of this coach is surreal and if it down to the likes of me and Ac to point that out then fine.

Positive=Negative

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 FRIDAY UPDATE on 19:11 - May 6 with 2617 views73__73

3-0 lets finish the season in style

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 06:21 - May 7 with 2500 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 18:52 - May 6 by onehunglow

Sublime!.

I must have had a good life then as sublime is nothing like what we have seen,in any game.

And so what if AC pots what you do not like

He might not like yours.

The endless hero worship of this coach is surreal and if it down to the likes of me and Ac to point that out then fine.

Positive=Negative

I don’t see hero worship just people giving someone the time he needs to succeed.

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 06:49 - May 7 with 2494 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 06:21 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

I don’t see hero worship just people giving someone the time he needs to succeed.

He is going to need a lot of time to improve after a complete season he has still not sorted our defence out, or realised we score when we get the ball forward quickly to our goal scorers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 FRIDAY UPDATE on 07:00 - May 7 with 2485 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin confirms players will leave Swansea City 7th May 2022 06:53
In three weeks time clubs will be able to negotiate and accept offers for players, that’s how short the closed season is. One club expecting a number of offers are Swansea City. And manager Russell Martin has spoken of the inevitable fact players will leave. 0

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 11:30 - May 7 with 2330 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Cameron Congreve, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Azeem Abdulai, Joel Cotterill.

Queens Park Rangers: Seny Dieng, Yoann Barbet (captain), Luke Amos, Lyndon Dykes, Ilias Chair, Dominic Ball, George Thomas, Sam McCallum, Dion Sanderson, Sam Field, Albert Adomah.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Murphy Mahoney, Osman Kakay, Andre Dozzell, Andre Gray.

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 11:51 - May 7 with 2275 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 06:21 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

Keith.
The support I see is nothing less that personal hero worship.
The coach has done nothing to suggest anything long term positive will come.
I sympathise with him in that the owners will not back him with the funds for his vision.

That will result in his leaving . Now that is what I believe . Others believe differently and that is just fine

Today will be the first day I deliberately shunning our game. I feel dirty about it but it’s my little protest and a craven act of cowardice as my missus has had enough of me and match day . I pay a tenner and frankly,I dratyer give it to a homeless person .

Now,get in that Med and stop arguing with me

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : Match day Thread 21/22 on 11:51 - May 7 with 2275 viewsonehunglow

Keith.
The support I see is nothing less that personal hero worship.
The coach has done nothing to suggest anything long term positive will come.
I sympathise with him in that the owners will not back him with the funds for his vision.

That will result in his leaving . Now that is what I believe . Others believe differently and that is just fine

Today will be the first day I deliberately shunning our game. I feel dirty about it but it’s my little protest and a craven act of cowardice as my missus has had enough of me and match day . I pay a tenner and frankly,I dratyer give it to a homeless person .

Now,get in that Med and stop arguing with me

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 11:51 - May 7 with 2277 viewsraynor94

What on earth is wrong with Ogbetta

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 11:54 - May 7 with 2264 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 11:51 - May 7 by raynor94

What on earth is wrong with Ogbetta

Maybe he is driving Mark Allen to his new club ?

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:05 - May 7 with 2230 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 11:54 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

Maybe he is driving Mark Allen to his new club ?

It's a real strange signing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:07 - May 7 with 2217 viewsNotLoyal

It was only a week ago the indie timeline was telling everyone where we were as we travelled across Nottingham city to the centre. The only response it got apart from the nice guys was the idiot runner replying two days later 😂😂😂😂😂

Then he trolled me on FB and put my picture everywhere, as if I care 😂

What a complete spoon.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:08 - May 7 with 2207 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:07 - May 7 by NotLoyal

It was only a week ago the indie timeline was telling everyone where we were as we travelled across Nottingham city to the centre. The only response it got apart from the nice guys was the idiot runner replying two days later 😂😂😂😂😂

Then he trolled me on FB and put my picture everywhere, as if I care 😂

What a complete spoon.

You re a looker though

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:12 - May 7 with 2197 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:08 - May 7 by onehunglow

You re a looker though

I was willing to take a few knocks as well, but just had post weekend cowardice talk from the spoon. I travelled across across from NI for the bloke who has threatened me for years not to turn up 😂 The same bloke who said I didn’t exist as he did David C on here, you can only put your photo on and where you are, after that it’s down to the opposition. Run rabbit run rabbit, run, run, run.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:21 - May 7 with 2181 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:12 - May 7 by NotLoyal

I was willing to take a few knocks as well, but just had post weekend cowardice talk from the spoon. I travelled across across from NI for the bloke who has threatened me for years not to turn up 😂 The same bloke who said I didn’t exist as he did David C on here, you can only put your photo on and where you are, after that it’s down to the opposition. Run rabbit run rabbit, run, run, run.

Flanagan and Allen . I remember them and that ditty.

I’ve met this chap I think you refer too and he was relatively benign with me .

I don’t fancy punching anyone now cos it hurts but I still kick like a mule

Enjoy the day and summer.

No hard feelings. Always remember that .

Unless somebody defames me I get forgive and forget and move on.

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:34 - May 7 with 2147 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pato not in starting line up again. 4th game running.

Wonder why….

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:39 - May 7 with 2143 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers : THE THREAD 21/22 Saturday UPDATE on 12:34 - May 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Pato not in starting line up again. 4th game running.

Wonder why….

Yup.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024