Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With Man City home & Everton away next 10:31 - Dec 10 with 3356 viewsDarran

People don’t half get carried away after one win against the shittest side to come to the Liberty this season.
Fuçking plums.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:37 - Dec 10 with 3341 viewsJackfath

I'd like to see the patches of passing and movement increase in length and see some more signs of confidence. Hopefully some chances on goal. If we lose those matches but see this then at least when the worserer teams come to town we can feel justifiably able to have a real go.

As for the results against the teams you mention then a point at best.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:39 - Dec 10 with 3333 viewsswanforthemoney

A lot of difficult games until end of January including Citeh, two against Liverpool, Spurs, Arse, Everton and Watford away. Makes Palace and Newcastle games very important.

I stand in the North Stand

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:42 - Dec 10 with 3320 viewsswanforthemoney

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:37 - Dec 10 by Jackfath

I'd like to see the patches of passing and movement increase in length and see some more signs of confidence. Hopefully some chances on goal. If we lose those matches but see this then at least when the worserer teams come to town we can feel justifiably able to have a real go.

As for the results against the teams you mention then a point at best.

Fath, A lot of the worserer teams have already paid us a visit.

I stand in the North Stand

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:45 - Dec 10 with 3308 viewsPegojack

I'm not getting carried away, Dazza, it wasn't a vintage performance by any means, but the team worked their socks off and ground out the result, which is what they had to do.

The turnaround has to start somewhere. Hopefully that win will have given confidence a boost, and I hope they will stay positive if they are on the end of a good beating on Wednesday.

Our main problem is that we've largely failed to take points against the teams in the bottom half of the table in games so far, so it's going to be doubly difficult to get those points back in the remaining games.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 10:58]
With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:45 - Dec 10 with 3305 viewsJackfath

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:42 - Dec 10 by swanforthemoney

Fath, A lot of the worserer teams have already paid us a visit.

Indeed which makes it all the more importanterer to make sure we at least build on the victory yesterday.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:48 - Dec 10 with 3292 viewsmonmouth

I was just relieved not ecstatic. Even the goal just made me think 'thank f^ck' rather than any extended celebration, because I really didn't think we were going to get it. No getting carried away here. And cue the plasjack....

If anyone including Clement thinks things are rosy now, they are idiots, but surely no one does?

Having said that it doesn't half make a Sunday morning better to have a win on the board.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:53 - Dec 10 with 3262 viewsicecoldjack

What a lovely negative OP first thing on a Sunday morning after a win.

Things have been so terrible of late i think we should all enjoy a ray of sunshine once in while !

Couldn't you have at least waited a bit longer mun !!
With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:55 - Dec 10 with 3248 viewsMrSwerve

As said in another thread, unbelievable how fickle football fans are.

We were absolutely shite. Our football was just as depressing and negative as ever. Thank god we actually managed to get the ball in the net via a goalmouth scramble, because it had another 0-0 written all over it.

A win is a win and I'm relieved that we managed to get 3 points...but I fear this has got Clem off the hook now. He really has to go.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:58 - Dec 10 with 3228 viewsswan65split

downed it sorry Dar, meant to up it, been up half the night!!!! not fully functioning....thats if i ever am. lol
With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:00 - Dec 10 with 3210 viewsTheResurrection

With Man City home & Everton away next on 10:55 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

As said in another thread, unbelievable how fickle football fans are.

We were absolutely shite. Our football was just as depressing and negative as ever. Thank god we actually managed to get the ball in the net via a goalmouth scramble, because it had another 0-0 written all over it.

A win is a win and I'm relieved that we managed to get 3 points...but I fear this has got Clem off the hook now. He really has to go.

You have got to be one of the saddest people I've ever had the good fortune not to meet.

You and the OP are a right pair of clowns, fair play.

You carry on, that's all you know... No matter how many threads you say it in.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:02 - Dec 10 with 3209 viewsRancid

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:00 - Dec 10 by TheResurrection

You have got to be one of the saddest people I've ever had the good fortune not to meet.

Someone upset you or what?
With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:08 - Dec 10 with 3172 viewsTheResurrection

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:02 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Someone upset you or what?

No, do you fancy it?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:09 - Dec 10 with 3172 viewsRancid

Fancy what?
With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:10 - Dec 10 with 3158 viewsTheResurrection

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:09 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Fancy what?

Upsetting me innit?

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:13 - Dec 10 with 3148 viewsDarran

Yesterday’s gone Christopher it’s all about looking towards Wednesday now and it currently fills me with much dread.
Yesterday was a wonderful three points,truly wonderful but it didn’t make us Barcelona the minute the full time whilste went.
It’s fine if you want to disagree but you’ll still be wrong like you are a lot lately.

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:14 - Dec 10 with 3143 viewsRancid

Would you get upset then?
With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:18 - Dec 10 with 3123 viewsTheResurrection

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:14 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Would you get upset then?

I would, I'm a very sensitive chap.

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:20 - Dec 10 with 3118 viewsRancid

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:18 - Dec 10 by TheResurrection

I would, I'm a very sensitive chap.

Now that is funny.
With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:34 - Dec 10 with 3078 viewsMrSwerve

Oh shut up you tart.

Yes I will carry on giving my opinion, that's what a message board is for. I know it hurts you, but people can have differing opinions to what you think.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:36 - Dec 10 with 3064 viewsTheResurrection

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:34 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

Oh shut up you tart.

Yes I will carry on giving my opinion, that's what a message board is for. I know it hurts you, but people can have differing opinions to what you think.

It doesn't hurt me, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:51 - Dec 10 with 2999 viewsGlyn1

Really?

I've read most of the comments since the match and I haven't seen anyone getting carried away after a one nil home win against relegation candidates in a dreadful game. A bit of praise for some players - Bony, Mesa - but that's all.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:54 - Dec 10 with 2994 viewspencoedjack

With Man City home & Everton away next on 11:34 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

Oh shut up you tart.

Your post was spot on it was dire yesterday
With Man City home & Everton away next on 23:22 - Dec 18 with 2669 viewsDarran

RIght again look.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024