Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat 19:07 - Dec 22 with 3633 viewsgrfn

Amat just kicked Laporte who was lying on the ground.
Straight red and penalty.
He never changed.
Whats interesting we is not their CB anymore, he plays CDM.
Jordi Amat on 19:15 - Dec 22 with 3584 viewsPintado

I always though he performed best at CDM myself, not premiership standard but could do a job in the championship.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Jordi Amat on 19:18 - Dec 22 with 3569 viewsAnotherJohn

I caught Chico playing for Granada on Moviestar Futbol last night. I didn't linger long, but he looked okay. He played one glorious long ball to put his winger in a position to deliver a dangerous cross.
Jordi Amat on 20:34 - Dec 22 with 3358 viewsjasper_T

Jordi Amat on 19:15 - Dec 22 by Pintado

I always though he performed best at CDM myself, not premiership standard but could do a job in the championship.

I always thought he looked slow and clumsy and useless on the ball as a midfielder.
Jordi Amat on 20:40 - Dec 22 with 3325 viewspencoedjack

Jordi Amat on 19:18 - Dec 22 by AnotherJohn

I caught Chico playing for Granada on Moviestar Futbol last night. I didn't linger long, but he looked okay. He played one glorious long ball to put his winger in a position to deliver a dangerous cross.

Well he would be wasted here if he made a ‘glorious pass’ I don’t think any of our wingers are capable of delivering a ‘dangerous cross ‘
Jordi Amat on 20:43 - Dec 22 with 3287 views3swan

Jordi Amat on 20:40 - Dec 22 by pencoedjack

Well he would be wasted here if he made a ‘glorious pass’ I don’t think any of our wingers are capable of delivering a ‘dangerous cross ‘

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42412244

Jordi Amat on 20:44 - Dec 22 with 3282 viewsDewi1jack

What's the point in a dangerous cross when all the players are ambling forward like they're going for a bimble down the Prom?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jordi Amat on 21:21 - Dec 22 with 3173 viewsJackFish

Jordi Amat on 20:44 - Dec 22 by Dewi1jack

What's the point in a dangerous cross when all the players are ambling forward like they're going for a bimble down the Prom?

"All the forwards"

All one of them?
Jordi Amat on 21:25 - Dec 22 with 3160 viewskarnataka

Tbf, he didn't specify dangerous to the opposition
Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Amat on 07:10 - Dec 23 with 2821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jordi Amat on 21:25 - Dec 22 by karnataka

Tbf, he didn't specify dangerous to the opposition

Still haters out there I see. I suppose you took the moral high ground over his "play acting" with some of the pompous tw@ts on here?
A very decent ball playing centre half , chucked into the PS dustbin because some are so morally superior on here. Laughable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jordi Amat on 08:50 - Dec 23 with 2702 viewsDewi1jack

Jordi Amat on 21:21 - Dec 22 by JackFish

"All the forwards"

All one of them?

What's wrong with some of the midfielders trying to get on the end of a cross?

One forward is because of our DoF's anti football ethic and transfer policy

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jordi Amat on 08:54 - Dec 23 with 2690 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jordi Amat on 07:10 - Dec 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Still haters out there I see. I suppose you took the moral high ground over his "play acting" with some of the pompous tw@ts on here?
A very decent ball playing centre half , chucked into the PS dustbin because some are so morally superior on here. Laughable.

Not only good at passing and comfortable on the ball but would help out by carrying the ball into midfield and picked up a few goals as well.
Don't forget he was getting his pelters when Monk was deemed our saviour and in Huw we trusted.
I bet many have revised their opinions now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jordi Amat on 09:13 - Dec 23 with 2644 views1462jack

Jordi Amat on 08:54 - Dec 23 by Private_Partz

Not only good at passing and comfortable on the ball but would help out by carrying the ball into midfield and picked up a few goals as well.
Don't forget he was getting his pelters when Monk was deemed our saviour and in Huw we trusted.
I bet many have revised their opinions now.

Exactly mate , better than any Center half we have now , baffles me why we more or less got rid of the Spaniards , been down hill since
Jordi Amat on 09:50 - Dec 23 with 2581 viewsicecoldjack

Jordi Amat on 09:13 - Dec 23 by 1462jack

Exactly mate , better than any Center half we have now , baffles me why we more or less got rid of the Spaniards , been down hill since

One clique had to go, unfortunately for us it was the one with all the talent !!

No matter monk,ash and huw saved the day .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024