Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If HJ resigns 18:23 - Jan 1 with 4355 viewsSwanzay

Who does the Trust, SCSA and the Union want to take over?

Is there a back up plan in place or is it potentially handed over to the Americans, all 27 and MM?

What leverage do all these groups have to ensure we have a someone at the helm, that has the best interests of the club?

If HJ resigns on 18:29 - Jan 1 with 2954 viewsthornabyswan

No leverage at all totally up to the owners.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If HJ resigns on 18:33 - Jan 1 with 2911 viewsYossarian

Is Dineen still the Vice Chairman?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

If HJ resigns on 18:34 - Jan 1 with 2900 viewsGeoffThom

Probably the vice chairman 😳😳😳😳😳
If HJ resigns on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 2857 viewsJackfath

Pip Sumbler.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If HJ resigns on 18:41 - Jan 1 with 2826 viewsthornabyswan

If HJ resigns on 18:38 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

Pip Sumbler.

Rob Davies

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If HJ resigns on 18:43 - Jan 1 with 2814 viewslonglostjack

David Hasselhoff

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If HJ resigns on 18:49 - Jan 1 with 2785 viewsspiderboy

Joan Collins
If HJ resigns on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 2780 viewsTheUnion

From the business side of things the yanks have already got someone here in Pearlman. Hopefully they’ll employ someone with football knowledge and contacts within the game as DOF.
Login to get fewer ads

If HJ resigns on 18:52 - Jan 1 with 2769 viewsFireboy2

If HJ resigns on 18:50 - Jan 1 by TheUnion

From the business side of things the yanks have already got someone here in Pearlman. Hopefully they’ll employ someone with football knowledge and contacts within the game as DOF.

Landon Donovan
If HJ resigns on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 2743 viewsYossarian

Well, with the record of blooding young Welsh talent and knowledge of world football, I can’t understand why John Toshack wasn’t offered the Director of Football Job? I would also have offered it to Brian Flynn. I think they’ve both forgotten more about football than Jenkins will ever know. They have track records of identifying and nurturing talent. Jenkins’ record overall is a car crash.
Mind you, this Board are so fecking clueless they’ll appoint that idiot Leadbeater.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

If HJ resigns on 18:59 - Jan 1 with 2719 viewspencoedjack

If HJ resigns on 18:56 - Jan 1 by Yossarian

Well, with the record of blooding young Welsh talent and knowledge of world football, I can’t understand why John Toshack wasn’t offered the Director of Football Job? I would also have offered it to Brian Flynn. I think they’ve both forgotten more about football than Jenkins will ever know. They have track records of identifying and nurturing talent. Jenkins’ record overall is a car crash.
Mind you, this Board are so fecking clueless they’ll appoint that idiot Leadbeater.

I agree both wouldn’t command a 500k wage either

The DOF at Falkirk probably can pass on the lying c unts transfer targets anyway
If HJ resigns on 19:05 - Jan 1 with 2676 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets just get them out first.

Lets worry about replacements once the scum go.......lets be fair, the chuckle brothers are more reliable and honest than Gonzo and fatty Dineen and co at present.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If HJ resigns on 19:08 - Jan 1 with 2664 viewsTNT

It's easy to jest, but it's a serious question which deserves serious answer, ffs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

If HJ resigns on 19:14 - Jan 1 with 2621 viewsPhil_S

If HJ resigns on 19:08 - Jan 1 by TNT

It's easy to jest, but it's a serious question which deserves serious answer, ffs.

Given that Chris Pearlman has taken over a large amount of duties overseen by the Chairman previously then - as others have stated - its really a DOF that is needed or someone to oversee the transfers and negotiate these.

The Chairman can be just a figurehead if needed so no reason why CP himself could not do this or even Levien or Kaplan

HJ would not need to be replaced on a like for like basis IMO
If HJ resigns on 19:24 - Jan 1 with 2554 viewsTNT

If HJ resigns on 19:14 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Given that Chris Pearlman has taken over a large amount of duties overseen by the Chairman previously then - as others have stated - its really a DOF that is needed or someone to oversee the transfers and negotiate these.

The Chairman can be just a figurehead if needed so no reason why CP himself could not do this or even Levien or Kaplan

HJ would not need to be replaced on a like for like basis IMO

You see no reason why Pearlman, Levein or Kaplan cannot steer us through this crucial month, Phil? Ok, I'll bow to your better placed judgement, mate.

If HJ resigns on 19:26 - Jan 1 with 2533 viewsTheFranchise

A goldfish would do a better job right now.
If HJ resigns on 19:27 - Jan 1 with 2518 viewsPhil_S

If HJ resigns on 19:24 - Jan 1 by TNT

You see no reason why Pearlman, Levein or Kaplan cannot steer us through this crucial month, Phil? Ok, I'll bow to your better placed judgement, mate.

Not quite what I said. You asked who would take over and the reality is we need a DOF

If you want to know who would be Chairman that was what I referred to

You would assume at the start of the transfer window we already have our targets in place and discussions underway
If HJ resigns on 19:29 - Jan 1 with 2492 viewsjackportis

Maybe a Trump like figure tweeting out his every thought and decision.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

If HJ resigns on 19:32 - Jan 1 with 2474 viewsFlashberryjack

Huw Jenkins resign from a £500,000 part time job.............Nah! can't see it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If HJ resigns on 19:36 - Jan 1 with 2439 viewsPhil_S

If HJ resigns on 19:29 - Jan 1 by jackportis

Maybe a Trump like figure tweeting out his every thought and decision.

We have a couple of those already involved

And they block people who disagree with them quite quickly
If HJ resigns on 19:40 - Jan 1 with 2424 viewsTNT

If HJ resigns on 19:27 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Not quite what I said. You asked who would take over and the reality is we need a DOF

If you want to know who would be Chairman that was what I referred to

You would assume at the start of the transfer window we already have our targets in place and discussions underway

Might we assume that there's a DOF waiting in the wings?

If HJ resigns on 19:41 - Jan 1 with 2415 viewsPhil_S

If HJ resigns on 19:40 - Jan 1 by TNT

Might we assume that there's a DOF waiting in the wings?

Thats not something that I would know the answer to

But I am sure if the club made a concerted effort to look for one there would be some very suitable candidates prepared to take it on
If HJ resigns on 19:47 - Jan 1 with 2371 viewsjack2jack

The Mericans will pick their own man,dear god the mind boggles.
If HJ resigns on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 2325 viewswaynekerr55

A traffic cone!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If HJ resigns on 19:58 - Jan 1 with 2302 viewsDr_Winston

Brian Flynn.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024