Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news re Naughton 09:11 - Dec 31 with 5508 viewsbluenile

Watching that incident highlighted on MOTD, if the Premier League look into it he'll be banned for at least a game, maybe more. I'd rather almost anybody at RB at the moment, instead of that waste of space.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Good news re Naughton on 09:15 - Dec 31 with 3244 viewsSgorioFruit

I WIll be chuffed to bits if he is banned.
Useless

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Good news re Naughton on 09:27 - Dec 31 with 3176 viewsYossarian

He was, admittedly, very poor. All confidence has gone, he’s been left exposed repeatedly and some of that has been about failings in the system- but he is slowing the play down and if there’s nothing ahead of him to play to immediately he stops. Definately deserves a rest, but doubt if Angel has got it in him anymore. If you play Angel then you MUST play Nathan to give him cover. If this Board don’t get a RB in the window then I will personally organise the firing squad.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Good news re Naughton on 09:32 - Dec 31 with 3143 viewsLandore_Jack

He was awful today. A Championship player.

#backtojack

Good news re Naughton on 09:34 - Dec 31 with 3127 viewsAguycalledJack

Totally understand where the op is coming from, but we need everybody available. Like naughton or loath him, we need a we’re all in this together approach from now on. Players fans manager and back room staff.
Good news re Naughton on 10:00 - Dec 31 with 3005 viewsbuilthjack

Good news re Naughton on 09:32 - Dec 31 by Landore_Jack

He was awful today. A Championship player.

League 1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good news re Naughton on 10:07 - Dec 31 with 2979 viewsbuilthjack

Sam Byram would do a job

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good news re Naughton on 10:15 - Dec 31 with 2932 viewsCooperman

It may be a little tongue in cheek, only the OP knows. A ridiculous comment to make if serious though; we’re not exactly blessed with strength in depth and our back up RB is well passed his prime.

How about you give the new manager a few weeks of work with his new squad? The first 45 mins of the Palace game showed up what Clement had been doing to the full backs, getting rid of Clement was like releasing weight off their shoulders. I’m sure that Carlos will instil further confidence in these guys.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Good news re Naughton on 10:21 - Dec 31 with 2874 viewsscruffyjack

Recall Conner Roberts from Middlesbrough, young and inexperienced but so was Ben Davies.
Login to get fewer ads

Good news re Naughton on 10:35 - Dec 31 with 2811 viewsPrivate_Partz

Good news re Naughton on 10:15 - Dec 31 by Cooperman

It may be a little tongue in cheek, only the OP knows. A ridiculous comment to make if serious though; we’re not exactly blessed with strength in depth and our back up RB is well passed his prime.

How about you give the new manager a few weeks of work with his new squad? The first 45 mins of the Palace game showed up what Clement had been doing to the full backs, getting rid of Clement was like releasing weight off their shoulders. I’m sure that Carlos will instil further confidence in these guys.

Excellent post.
I find it very sad that we continue to insult the very players that are all we have to keep us in the League.
Knaughton is not the only one to be suffering as a result of a paper thin squad.
Quite a few players need resting, exactly the same with all clubs when players go off form, it is nothing new.
Let's see what Carlos can do with the players and (optimistic I know) but who we can bring to strengthen our squad before hanging individuals out to dry.
Kyle is not alone either, Ayew, Ki, Sanches, Clucas, Mesa, Carroll etc have all been getting it in the neck.
It serves no purpose whatsoever. We need everyone pulling in the same direction on and off the pitch to try and get out of the mess Jenkins has left us with.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 12:32]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Good news re Naughton on 10:56 - Dec 31 with 2709 viewskeith_gatebroth

I see MOTD highlighted it. I don’t like this trial by television and biased pundits stirring things up. We’ve certainly seen worse things happen in matches and air brushed over if it suits them in the studio. Now that clip has been seen by millions the powers that be will have to act and a ban will certainly be forthcoming. For me, if the officials didn’t see the incident during the match live then he gets away with it.
Good news re Naughton on 11:00 - Dec 31 with 2674 viewsPegojack

It's ironic that in all likelihood he will get a ban for his actions, because I think his main fault is that he's not aggressive enough. He doesn't get stuck in, doesn't show a bit of grit and nastiness when dealing with the ball carrier. Now the guy exhibits what I'm asking for in exactly the wrong way - a sneaky stamp on his opponent when he's on the ground.
Is there someone in the U23's ready to take a chance on? Rangel will be torn apart by the pace in the Spurs side.
Good news re Naughton on 11:01 - Dec 31 with 2670 viewsspiderboy

Good news re Naughton on 10:35 - Dec 31 by Private_Partz

Excellent post.
I find it very sad that we continue to insult the very players that are all we have to keep us in the League.
Knaughton is not the only one to be suffering as a result of a paper thin squad.
Quite a few players need resting, exactly the same with all clubs when players go off form, it is nothing new.
Let's see what Carlos can do with the players and (optimistic I know) but who we can bring to strengthen our squad before hanging individuals out to dry.
Kyle is not alone either, Ayew, Ki, Sanches, Clucas, Mesa, Carroll etc have all been getting it in the neck.
It serves no purpose whatsoever. We need everyone pulling in the same direction on and off the pitch to try and get out of the mess Jenkins has left us with.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 12:32]

Thankyou for that..
Some sense,at last!
Good news re Naughton on 11:03 - Dec 31 with 2649 viewsKrisP

Good news re Naughton on 10:56 - Dec 31 by keith_gatebroth

I see MOTD highlighted it. I don’t like this trial by television and biased pundits stirring things up. We’ve certainly seen worse things happen in matches and air brushed over if it suits them in the studio. Now that clip has been seen by millions the powers that be will have to act and a ban will certainly be forthcoming. For me, if the officials didn’t see the incident during the match live then he gets away with it.

I dont have any issue with retrospective bans. I think it's the reason we see fewer incidents like Naughton's - because few are stupid enough to try and get away with it. I think he'll get banned and deservedly so.
Good news re Naughton on 11:35 - Dec 31 with 2526 viewsTom1912

Good news re Naughton on 10:56 - Dec 31 by keith_gatebroth

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous. You're essentially complaining about getting caught.

What Naughton did was stupid. If he got a 3 match ban, he'd deserve it.
Good news re Naughton on 11:40 - Dec 31 with 2486 viewsOldjack

Quote ...... Quite a few players need resting ,

wtf ! what they need is to take a good hard look at themselves and admit atm they are stealing a wage ,plus a rocket up their arses

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Good news re Naughton on 12:00 - Dec 31 with 2402 viewsharryhpalmer

Good news re Naughton on 11:40 - Dec 31 by Oldjack

Quote ...... Quite a few players need resting ,

wtf ! what they need is to take a good hard look at themselves and admit atm they are stealing a wage ,plus a rocket up their arses

most sides in this division have been rotating their fullbacks, as they have one of the hardest jobs in the game these days. certainly up there with the lone striker for the amount of work they need to cover - attack and defence.

we have no option to "rest" our as our DoF failed to get adequate cover in both fullback positions over the last 3 windows.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Good news re Naughton on 12:05 - Dec 31 with 2372 viewsAl_Bundy

If you look at that Andre Gray chance yesterday.. Naughton just watched him glide past him then stopped then after Fabs pulled off a great save Gray was still able to get the rebound before Naughton who was half asleep responded.

Coward of a player in many respects.
Good news re Naughton on 12:15 - Dec 31 with 2335 viewsOldjack

Good news re Naughton on 12:00 - Dec 31 by harryhpalmer

most sides in this division have been rotating their fullbacks, as they have one of the hardest jobs in the game these days. certainly up there with the lone striker for the amount of work they need to cover - attack and defence.

we have no option to "rest" our as our DoF failed to get adequate cover in both fullback positions over the last 3 windows.

that's no excuse for not putting a shift in when you wear the shirt and Naughton is certainly guilty of that on many occasions ,Rest my arse ! you put your strongest team out at all times ,failure to do so will lead to trouble unless you have a very good huge squad like Man c

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Good news re Naughton on 12:29 - Dec 31 with 2290 viewsicecoldjack

Good news re Naughton on 12:05 - Dec 31 by Al_Bundy

If you look at that Andre Gray chance yesterday.. Naughton just watched him glide past him then stopped then after Fabs pulled off a great save Gray was still able to get the rebound before Naughton who was half asleep responded.

Coward of a player in many respects.

Was that the one on one chance at the end ? Mawson ball watching and Olson sleeping ?

Thing is that both Mawson and Olson are just as poor lately but for some reason they never get targeted . Naughton seems to stand out because he tries to move out of defence and create space, he does dwell too long on the ball but very often there are no options. Mesa,Sanches and a few others suffer the same problem .

He needs resting as to me he looks tired both mentally and physically. As pointed out above full back is now the hardest position to play in the prem league .

We just need to support the lad and hope we sign an improved option to share the workload.
Good news re Naughton on 12:34 - Dec 31 with 2263 viewsOldjack

Good news re Naughton on 12:29 - Dec 31 by icecoldjack

Was that the one on one chance at the end ? Mawson ball watching and Olson sleeping ?

Thing is that both Mawson and Olson are just as poor lately but for some reason they never get targeted . Naughton seems to stand out because he tries to move out of defence and create space, he does dwell too long on the ball but very often there are no options. Mesa,Sanches and a few others suffer the same problem .

He needs resting as to me he looks tired both mentally and physically. As pointed out above full back is now the hardest position to play in the prem league .

We just need to support the lad and hope we sign an improved option to share the workload.

Awwwwww bless him ,how about we send him on a cruise ? ffs get a grip !he's crap and lazy .end off !

Good news re Naughton on 12:42 - Dec 31 with 2223 viewsTreforys_Jack

Good news re Naughton on 12:34 - Dec 31 by Oldjack

Awwwwww bless him ,how about we send him on a cruise ? ffs get a grip !he's crap and lazy .end off !

Of* . Don't think he's lazy and when your under constant pressure for 90 mins every week with sweet fa in front of u, then yeah you are going to make mistakes. He is nowhere near the best RB in the PL but he is certainly not the worst. #escaped goat 17/18
Good news re Naughton on 12:42 - Dec 31 with 2221 viewsPrivate_Partz

Good news re Naughton on 12:29 - Dec 31 by icecoldjack

Yep I agree. I hope we can get back to two players for every position so we can rotate. Having 4 for the position of goalkeeper is not sufficient.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Good news re Naughton on 12:45 - Dec 31 with 2209 viewsEU5Makaveli

Right back is an area in need of strengthening. He’s not great, but the best option we have at the moment.
Good news re Naughton on 12:53 - Dec 31 with 2174 viewsdameedna

I like naughton and have no problem with him. Sure i see his mistakes. Best right back we have.
Good news re Naughton on 13:11 - Dec 31 with 2116 viewsHighjack

Well he's been charged now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024