Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match 13:32 - Jan 2 with 3424 viewsjackharris

Oldjack and lifelong be careful tonight!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 13:38 - Jan 2 with 2947 viewsairedale

Poor dog.
Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 13:44 - Jan 2 with 2919 viewslifelong

Thanks for your concern JH but I’m a mere youngster compared to many of our great fans in the West Stand. 👍
Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:04 - Jan 2 with 2853 viewsJack_Kass

This is why you should be poster of the year!

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:06 - Jan 2 with 2843 viewsswanforthemoney

In the picture, which one is Oldjack ?

I stand in the North Stand

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:08 - Jan 2 with 2821 viewsEbo

Bring it on! Anything to disrupt Spurs (I'm grasping for straws here).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:33 - Jan 2 with 2731 viewsLord_Bony

I'm sitting by the side of the pool ATM sipping a cold lager in the Costa del Sol.

It is farkin boiling here all week.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:38 - Jan 2 with 2707 viewsMo_Wives

Don't think I don't see what you're doing, Harris

Great strategy...It'll certainly fool the dunces. Well played, Sir.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:38 - Jan 2 with 2704 viewsMo_Wives

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:04 - Jan 2 by Jack_Kass

This is why you should be poster of the year!

See...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 15:08 - Jan 2 with 2604 viewsmax936

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:33 - Jan 2 by Lord_Bony

I'm sitting by the side of the pool ATM sipping a cold lager in the Costa del Sol.

It is farkin boiling here all week.

Glad you're enjoying Paul you deserve it after all of last years trauma's enjoy.

I

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 15:20 - Jan 2 with 2550 viewsmax936

I'm feeling like shit throat like a rasp and miserable, been down town with Mrs I've no energy at all, don't think I can face it tonight its on tele as well so might sit this one out moreso if that rain comes.

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 15:36 - Jan 2 with 2481 viewsFlashberryjack

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 15:38]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 15:53 - Jan 2 with 2351 viewsBarrySwan

Could be our load of no hopers only chance of scraping a point.
Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:22 - Jan 2 with 2253 viewsOldjack

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 15:20 - Jan 2 by max936

I'm feeling like shit throat like a rasp and miserable, been down town with Mrs I've no energy at all, don't think I can face it tonight its on tele as well so might sit this one out moreso if that rain comes.

bloody wimp ! you're like a big girls blouse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:28 - Jan 2 with 2233 viewsmax936

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:22 - Jan 2 by Oldjack

bloody wimp ! you're like a big girls blouse

All about responsibilities [remember them] Alan, work comes first, if I go tonight and can't make work Thursday through illness because I went tonight that'll look well wouldn't it, anyway you're only going to get pissed as per, you spend half hr of the game outside drinking and smoking, being the massive fan that you are.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 16:45]

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:34 - Jan 2 with 2213 viewsFireboy2

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 14:38 - Jan 2 by Mo_Wives

Don't think I don't see what you're doing, Harris

Great strategy...It'll certainly fool the dunces. Well played, Sir.

I can see right through him Mo
Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:47 - Jan 2 with 2163 viewsMo_Wives

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:34 - Jan 2 by Fireboy2

I can see right through him Mo

Gotta give it to the boy Harris, he's good. I'm swinging and hitting gloves and he's just jabbing me in the chops with sensible match day advice and weather warnings. Styles make fights.

Edit - Has he just changed his avatar to a lass in her undercrackers? Good work Harris ...though you're risking losing Lisa's vote...then again you're up against me.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 16:53]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:52 - Jan 2 with 2132 viewsDarran

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 15:20 - Jan 2 by max936

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:55 - Jan 2 with 2106 viewsOldjack

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:28 - Jan 2 by max936

All about responsibilities [remember them] Alan, work comes first, if I go tonight and can't make work Thursday through illness because I went tonight that'll look well wouldn't it, anyway you're only going to get pissed as per, you spend half hr of the game outside drinking and smoking, being the massive fan that you are.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 16:45]

fuking Div ,you're not even close i'll be there not snuggled up to a cushions sipping lem sips ,ffs man up !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:09 - Jan 2 with 2050 viewsmax936

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 16:52 - Jan 2 by Darran

You're far worse and more than worthy of the title Pathetic, whilst you'll be snuggled up in your bedsit Thursday morning I'll be out working keeping the Country moving while you'll be here annoying the fuk out of the decent folk on this forum, chasing people around point scoring and ruining threads now that is Pathetic.

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:14 - Jan 2 with 2030 viewsDarran

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:09 - Jan 2 by max936

You're far worse and more than worthy of the title Pathetic, whilst you'll be snuggled up in your bedsit Thursday morning I'll be out working keeping the Country moving while you'll be here annoying the fuk out of the decent folk on this forum, chasing people around point scoring and ruining threads now that is Pathetic.

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:33 - Jan 2 with 1936 viewsmax936

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:14 - Jan 2 by Darran

I tell you what as you're able to park in the liberty's car park I'll come down with you, rather than to have to walk down and back to Brynhryfrd Square

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:35 - Jan 2 with 1933 viewsDarran

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:33 - Jan 2 by max936

I tell you what as you're able to park in the liberty's car park I'll come down with you, rather than to have to walk down and back to Brynhryfrd Square

I’m leaving about 6 picking the wife’s friends son up in the Ferry. There’s room for you porky.

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:46 - Jan 2 with 1880 viewsmax936

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:35 - Jan 2 by Darran

I’m leaving about 6 picking the wife’s friends son up in the Ferry. There’s room for you porky.

Called my bluff there you Tw@t nah I'm not going mush, I'm not well honestly got the heating and fire on here and still can't get warm, Mrs keeps dropping off though because its to warm

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:50 - Jan 2 with 1861 viewsDarran

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 17:46 - Jan 2 by max936

Called my bluff there you Tw@t nah I'm not going mush, I'm not well honestly got the heating and fire on here and still can't get warm, Mrs keeps dropping off though because its to warm

Weather Warning This Evening: When Getting to, During and after the Match on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 1702 viewsAguycalledJack

Crap drive up from carmarthen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024