Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight 21:29 - Apr 6 with 5289 viewsLoyal

High balls generic of the standard of football on display, no tactics but hope for the best isnt what we as swansea fans are used to. That aside the away fans are creating a hell of an atmosphere, possibly down to the empty seats from the home fans. Shame really, but i suppose thats a reflection of a city that has never really supported association football.

It's a bit like watching Irish football on a Monday when nothing else is on, but enjoyable. The premier league is not threatened.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:42 - Apr 6 with 3139 viewsLoyal

2 penalties, I will say it again ......
2 penalties 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They haven't got the bottle, never have.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:44 - Apr 6 with 3107 viewscontroversial_jack

Terrible standard, no quality from either side
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:45 - Apr 6 with 3096 viewsMorganator100

Lost 1-0

Missed 2 penalties in last 5 min.

Warnock refusing to shake hands with Wolves manager telling him to F**k Off on the pitch and red with anger. He really is a horrible person.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:47 - Apr 6 with 3062 viewsjackjackjackjack

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:45 - Apr 6 by Morganator100

Lost 1-0

Warnock refusing to shake hands with Wolves manager telling him to F**k Off on the pitch and red with anger. He really is a horrible person.

Warnock should get a ban for that. Hopefully.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:49 - Apr 6 with 3026 viewsbarry_island

Pop, pop, pop, pop, touch line ban for Colin, surely, pop, pop, pop, they don't normally play route one, pop, pop, pop. Just smile, Villa next, pop, pop, pop, pop. Play off final goes to pens, pop, pop, pop again.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:49 - Apr 6 with 3019 viewsoldcob

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:47 - Apr 6 by jackjackjackjack

His arse is squeaking so loud now you can hear it in Port Talbot.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:49 - Apr 6 with 3018 viewsMorganator100

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:47 - Apr 6 by jackjackjackjack

Banned out of Wales with any luck.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:49 - Apr 6 with 3004 viewsEU5Makaveli

You honestly could not make up what just happened, incredible.
Just imagine if they miss out on automatic promotion by 1 point...
Login to get fewer ads

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:51 - Apr 6 with 2978 viewsBigPhilG

2 missed injury time penalties

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:52 - Apr 6 with 2945 viewsLoyal

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:45 - Apr 6 by Morganator100

Lost 1-0

He is a horrible, turgent individual. Full of hate and he will never see that his failures in football are in the mirror. How can anyone behave like that in his privileged position. All about Neil, has he no concept of who he is representing, for the real Cardiff fan he surely is filth.
Disgusting piece of detritus.

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 21:57 - Apr 6 with 2846 viewsmax936

Wolves manager apologising ffs,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:01 - Apr 6 with 2787 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Cardiff are away for 4 of next 5.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:02 - Apr 6 with 2756 viewsFireboy2

Wheres that bellend byron when you need him
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:02 - Apr 6 with 2748 viewsTenbySwan

I am sorry I celebrated and laughed in your face when you missed two penalties in injury time

😂😂😂😂
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:03 - Apr 6 with 2738 viewslonglostjack

Get in there Fulham !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:05 - Apr 6 with 2704 viewssherpajacob

Colin living up to his name.

Classy boys, classy.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:10 - Apr 6 with 2638 viewssainthelens

Colin saying Nuno has no class
You couldn't make it up.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:24 - Apr 6 with 2494 viewsbyron

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:02 - Apr 6 by Fireboy2

Wheres that bellend byron when you need him

Right here, still too uckin speechless to even think or see to be honest. Thought I’d seen it all in football but ccfc take this to new levels. It always takes soemthjng special, and mark my words that will be it. Never said we’d go up and tonight they showed me why. Phew. A lucky escape from the misery of promotion? Aswell as the usual free fall, Fulham and villa Tuesday will be inspired.
Don’t bother waiting for us.....ok?😂😂

Benny

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 with 2466 viewsLeonWasGod

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:10 - Apr 6 by sainthelens

Colin saying Nuno has no class
You couldn't make it up.

Nuno's got a bit of history for winding up other managers apparently. Although it's still very funny to see pics of Colin the W@nker turning red.

2 penalties in added on time, 2
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 with 2460 viewsbyron

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:03 - Apr 6 by longlostjack

Get in there Fulham !

Fulham will go up 2nd spot without a doubt

Benny

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 with 2459 viewsLoyal

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:24 - Apr 6 by byron

Right here, still too uckin speechless to even think or see to be honest. Thought I’d seen it all in football but ccfc take this to new levels. It always takes soemthjng special, and mark my words that will be it. Never said we’d go up and tonight they showed me why. Phew. A lucky escape from the misery of promotion? Aswell as the usual free fall, Fulham and villa Tuesday will be inspired.
Don’t bother waiting for us.....ok?😂😂

Magnanimous 👍

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:28 - Apr 6 with 2433 viewsLoyal

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 by LeonWasGod

Nuno's got a bit of history for winding up other managers apparently. Although it's still very funny to see pics of Colin the W@nker turning red.

2 penalties in added on time, 2

I particularly like his right cheek going ultra red and the other a Yorkshire pink 😂

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:33 - Apr 6 with 2398 viewsbyron

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 by Loyal

Magnanimous 👍

I’m too long in the tooth, I’ve seen close mates die, close family. I know what’s what. Still, I’m stunned by the madness. Wolves deserved it though, we needed our Serbian in the middle, feck knows why he wasn’t there! Gunner son wasn’t up too speed and they bossed midfield and every 2nd ball went back to them.

Benny

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:02 - Apr 6 with 2238 viewsherbie

Fair play to Byron. He gets stick on here but never reacts. Cardiff simply weren't good enough tonight. I generally like Warnock but he came across as a complete twit tonight. I still think they will go up simply because Warnock knows how to get out of this league. Horrible but effective football.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:09 - Apr 6 with 2184 viewssainthelens

All this Byron back slapping and Colin will get them up is all well and good, truth is...if they do they are truly fcked next year. The whole club will fall on its arse. Be amazed if they won 3/4 games. Saying all of that, I'm really leaning towards them losing play offs on pens, tho am not sure my belly could take the pain of laughing as much as tonight again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024