Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight 21:29 - Apr 6 with 5290 viewsLoyal

High balls generic of the standard of football on display, no tactics but hope for the best isnt what we as swansea fans are used to. That aside the away fans are creating a hell of an atmosphere, possibly down to the empty seats from the home fans. Shame really, but i suppose thats a reflection of a city that has never really supported association football.

It's a bit like watching Irish football on a Monday when nothing else is on, but enjoyable. The premier league is not threatened.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:13 - Apr 6 with 2095 viewslifelong

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:33 - Apr 6 by byron

I’m too long in the tooth, I’ve seen close mates die, close family. I know what’s what. Still, I’m stunned by the madness. Wolves deserved it though, we needed our Serbian in the middle, feck knows why he wasn’t there! Gunner son wasn’t up too speed and they bossed midfield and every 2nd ball went back to them.

One thing with Cardiff under Warnock they never give up when they go a goal behind, Wolves were the better side but on the face of it you should have had a point, those two penalty missed could turn out to be very expensive. Lose against Villa on Tuesday and the pressure will be on.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:25 - Apr 6 with 2053 viewsmonmouth

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:13 - Apr 6 by lifelong

One thing with Cardiff under Warnock they never give up when they go a goal behind, Wolves were the better side but on the face of it you should have had a point, those two penalty missed could turn out to be very expensive. Lose against Villa on Tuesday and the pressure will be on.

Fulham have to keep winning though, and I don’t think they will. I really think that the Crudds are up. In some ways I’m not unhappy, as long as way stay up. If they keep Colin they might get fewer points than Derby. It’ll be fun.

If we go down it won’t be fun, no matter how shite they turn out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:36 - Apr 6 with 2014 viewsTNT

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:02 - Apr 6 by herbie

Fair play to Byron. He gets stick on here but never reacts. Cardiff simply weren't good enough tonight. I generally like Warnock but he came across as a complete twit tonight. I still think they will go up simply because Warnock knows how to get out of this league. Horrible but effective football.

byron knows they're sh*t mate. If they were any good, he'd be ramming it down your throat, along with the crapdiff media, make no mistake about that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 00:00 - Apr 7 with 1975 viewsclloy2

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 by LeonWasGod

Nuno's got a bit of history for winding up other managers apparently. Although it's still very funny to see pics of Colin the W@nker turning red.

2 penalties in added on time, 2

Colin doesn't need winding up at the best of times.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 00:15 - Apr 7 with 1949 viewsWarwickHunt

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 by Loyal

Magnanimous 👍

Not another fuçking Icelander?
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 00:23 - Apr 7 with 1930 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 22:27 - Apr 6 by LeonWasGod

Nuno's got a bit of history for winding up other managers apparently. Although it's still very funny to see pics of Colin the W@nker turning red.

2 penalties in added on time, 2

They must have coined Dean at least twice this time

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 01:16 - Apr 7 with 1872 viewsdameedna

Might be up your way next week lets get char
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 01:17 - Apr 7 with 1871 viewsdameedna

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 23:02 - Apr 6 by herbie

Fair play to Byron. He gets stick on here but never reacts. Cardiff simply weren't good enough tonight. I generally like Warnock but he came across as a complete twit tonight. I still think they will go up simply because Warnock knows how to get out of this league. Horrible but effective football.

That went well...
Login to get fewer ads

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 01:29 - Apr 7 with 1855 viewsbarry_island

To quote Crystal Palace "Glad all over"

Just smile.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 9:07]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 07:03 - Apr 7 with 1723 viewsAguycalledJack

The look on Colin’s face at the end of the game. You could see he was thinking it’s squeaky bum time for them.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 11:31 - Apr 7 with 1556 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 07:03 - Apr 7 by AguycalledJack

The look on Colin’s face at the end of the game. You could see he was thinking it’s squeaky bum time for them.

Is it Villa vs Cardiff on Tuesday night?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 12:51 - Apr 7 with 1491 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well done Wolves on a class display at Cardiff. Dominating the game and could have won be more if not for a man of the match display by Etheridge. Wolves have been the best team in the Championship all season and have virtually confirmed their promotion to the Premier League. Makes BBC Cardiff pundit Nathan Blakes prediction, made only a few weeks ago, look even more Bizzare.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 12:59 - Apr 7 with 1477 viewsMrSwerve

5 points clear of 3rd, surely the scum can't bottle it from here can they?

Can they?!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:02 - Apr 7 with 1473 viewsunion_jack

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 12:59 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

Can they?!

They'll have enough I reckon but as I've said before, if any team can then Cardiff are that team. There's always hope.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:06 - Apr 7 with 1455 viewsLoyal

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 12:51 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Well done Wolves on a class display at Cardiff. Dominating the game and could have won be more if not for a man of the match display by Etheridge. Wolves have been the best team in the Championship all season and have virtually confirmed their promotion to the Premier League. Makes BBC Cardiff pundit Nathan Blakes prediction, made only a few weeks ago, look even more Bizzare.

What was his prediction ?
Three bars on a fruit machine ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:28 - Apr 7 with 1421 viewsE20Jack

Norwich 1-0 Villa.

H/T

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:29 - Apr 7 with 1416 viewsbarry_island

They still have to go to Norwich as well.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:34 - Apr 7 with 1394 viewsLord_Bony

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 12:59 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

Can they?!

If Fulham win today the gap will be closed to just two points behind them.

Should have scored with those two penalties in extra time last night.

Forkin idiots.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 1390 viewsMrSwerve

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:34 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

If Fulham win today the gap will be closed to just two points behind them.

Should have scored with those two penalties in extra time last night.

Forkin idiots.

Cardiff will have a game in hand though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:45 - Apr 7 with 1373 viewsE20Jack

Norwich 2-0 Villa.

That might put them out of the automatic race.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:45 - Apr 7 with 1371 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:42 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

Cardiff will have a game in hand though.

Away to Derby.....

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 13:47 - Apr 7 with 1363 viewsswanforthemoney

Villa losing at Norwich. They probably can’t catch Cardiff now. Come on Fulham

I stand in the North Stand

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 14:03 - Apr 7 with 1329 viewsThe_undecided

Fulham are on a good run at the moment and looking the likely team to move into second spot with current form, Both Cardiff and Wolves have lost that edge the last few weeks. I did fancy Villa but I think Norwich have ended their auto spot hopes today if it stays as it is. Fulham have the easier run as well, but 5 points and game in hand gives Cardiff a strong starting position, it's going to be tight. Hats off to Warnock regardless what we think of him, he is in second spot and should of got a point to last night against clubs that have spent alot more this season, Wolves are fielding premier league standard players.
Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 14:20 - Apr 7 with 1301 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cracking atmosphere in Cardiff tonight on 14:03 - Apr 7 by The_undecided

Fulham are on a good run at the moment and looking the likely team to move into second spot with current form, Both Cardiff and Wolves have lost that edge the last few weeks. I did fancy Villa but I think Norwich have ended their auto spot hopes today if it stays as it is. Fulham have the easier run as well, but 5 points and game in hand gives Cardiff a strong starting position, it's going to be tight. Hats off to Warnock regardless what we think of him, he is in second spot and should of got a point to last night against clubs that have spent alot more this season, Wolves are fielding premier league standard players.

Five points and no game in hand. If Fulham win today the gap will be two points and then Cardiff will have a game in hand.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024