Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts 22:31 - May 8 with 5551 viewsDarran

Keep the faith.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:32 - May 8 with 3033 viewsSmellyplumz

We won't beat Stoke darran

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:33 - May 8 with 2955 viewsMagic_Michu

I admire your positivity... I can’t muster any myself.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:33 - May 8 with 2950 viewsjack2jack

Thank you Darran, I feel much better now!
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:34 - May 8 with 2916 viewsLoyal

WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:34 - May 8 with 2917 viewspencoedjack

I really believe we will stay up but it’s just prolonging the agony

The club needs a shake up stating with Jenkins
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:34 - May 8 with 2877 viewsjackal

We have to beat Stoke and that means scoring a goal.

We could have played until midnight and not scored.
Keep the Faith on 22:35 - May 8 with 2867 viewsjackharris

Absolutely Darran

Chelsea need the points for Champions League Football v Huddersfield.
Arsenal will want to finish on a high for Wenger.

And we will beat Stoke, their players will not give a toss about the match.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 22:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:35 - May 8 with 2840 viewsAguycalledJack

It’s the Swansea way.
Login to get fewer ads

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:35 - May 8 with 2840 viewsOldjack

it pains me to say it ,but i agree ,the quality is just not there ,but i'll keep on praying

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:36 - May 8 with 2805 viewsSmellyplumz

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:34 - May 8 by Loyal

WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN !

WE ARE NOT STAYING UP 👆

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:36 - May 8 with 2804 viewsCaptain_Sham

Hudds wont get another point and we will draw 0-0 like we did vs Doncaster under Sousa. Its written.

Its just a ride.

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:38 - May 8 with 2736 viewsSoberBaker

We are like an old flogged horse, stinking out the stable and limping around the place with flies circling around us.

Gun please!

AMOW

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:38 - May 8 with 2708 viewsdickythorpe

We won't deserve to stay up.

We aren't capable either.

Shiithouse players who will soon be over us whilst we.bicker and moan they're spending more money in a week than many earn in a year.
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:38 - May 8 with 2678 viewsairedale

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:36 - May 8 by Captain_Sham

Hudds wont get another point and we will draw 0-0 like we did vs Doncaster under Sousa. Its written.

Was that the game where Frank N Stein missed an open goal?
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:39 - May 8 with 2650 viewsSoberBaker

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:36 - May 8 by Captain_Sham

The Swansea Way

AMOW

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:39 - May 8 with 2629 viewsItchySphincter

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:35 - May 8 by Oldjack

it pains me to say it ,but i agree ,the quality is just not there ,but i'll keep on praying

Really?!

Where would you say we're lacking quality Alan?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:39 - May 8 with 2627 viewsSmellyplumz

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:38 - May 8 by SoberBaker

We are like an old flogged horse, stinking out the stable and limping around the place with flies circling around us.

Gun please!

🤣🤣🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦓🦓

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:40 - May 8 with 2600 viewsWarwickHunt

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:39 - May 8 by ItchySphincter

Really?!

On the pitch?

Just a guess like.
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:40 - May 8 with 2599 viewsLoyal

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:36 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

WE ARE NOT STAYING UP 👆

Im a swans fan, yes we will ✌

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:41 - May 8 with 2584 views3swan

No Darran we aren't down

Huddersfield could lose their two games and us scraping a 1-0 win

That will only delay the inevitable for next season as there is so so much wrong off and on the pitch that can't be changed in the next 12 months
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:41 - May 8 with 2568 viewsSmellyplumz

Really?!

On the pitch in the training ground, in the board room.

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:42 - May 8 with 2534 viewsAngelRangelQS

Huddersfield will lose at Chelsea and will be 2-0 down against arsenal whilst we flounder around trying to get near to scoring a goal.

Remember that Doncaster 0-0 game when we missed out on the playoffs. Like that
We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:42 - May 8 with 2502 viewsOldjack

Really?!

strikers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:43 - May 8 with 2475 viewsCaptain_Sham

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:38 - May 8 by airedale

Was that the game where Frank N Stein missed an open goal?

Trundle missed a sitter with minutes left.

Its just a ride.

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:43 - May 8 with 2469 views3swan

We aren’t down yet you miserable twàts on 22:42 - May 8 by AngelRangelQS

Huddersfield will lose at Chelsea and will be 2-0 down against arsenal whilst we flounder around trying to get near to scoring a goal.

Remember that Doncaster 0-0 game when we missed out on the playoffs. Like that

Just texted my cousin much the same
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024