Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle 11:36 - May 18 with 2463 viewsHighjack

Just breaking on the bbc website the very important news that Miss Markle (Not to be confused with shrivelled up old prune detective lady Miss Marple or matriarchal old Australian bitch Mrs Mangel) will be taken up the aisle by Charles.

God bless the happy couple.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 11:40 - May 18 with 1976 viewsLord_Bony

Aw bless..

Filling up ere

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 11:45 - May 18 with 1963 viewstheloneranger

Harry will be taking her up the aisle Saturday night 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 11:58 - May 18 with 1941 viewsWarwickHunt

I wasn't going to watch it but I might now...
Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 12:34 - May 18 with 1893 viewslonglostjack

In other news I've just finished cutting the lawn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 12:35 - May 18 with 1888 viewsCaptain_Sham

Honeymoon in North Wales by all accounts. Harry overheard telling William hes going to Bangor for two weeks.

Its just a ride.

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 12:36 - May 18 with 1884 viewsPegojack

I'm so excited, I could crush a grape.
Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 12:38 - May 18 with 1873 viewslonglostjack

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 11:58 - May 18 by WarwickHunt

I wasn't going to watch it but I might now...

Especially with Nicholas Witchell doing the commentary. He's brilliant.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 13:29]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 12:48 - May 18 with 1849 viewsWarwickHunt

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 12:38 - May 18 by longlostjack

He's taken sycophancy to a new level. His nickname at the BBC is Weasel.
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:12 - May 18 with 1810 viewsHighjack

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 12:38 - May 18 by longlostjack

The royals absolutely hate him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:13 - May 18 with 1805 viewsLord_Bony

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:12 - May 18 by Highjack

The royals absolutely hate him.

Who Witch the Snitch?

Well well.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:17 - May 18 with 1792 viewsdickythorpe

With his butt plug in or out? Hate the man myself
Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:19 - May 18 with 1790 viewsHighjack

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:13 - May 18 by Lord_Bony

Who Witch the Snitch?

Well well.

He’s a “bloody awful man” according to Charles who of course is an excellent judge of character and knows awful men when he sees them instantly and would never dream of inviting one round for Christmas.

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:39 - May 18 with 1767 viewsLeonWasGod

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:19 - May 18 by Highjack

He’s a “bloody awful man” according to Charles who of course is an excellent judge of character and knows awful men when he sees them instantly and would never dream of inviting one round for Christmas.

You don't really invite Santa though. He kind of just turns up.
Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:10 - May 18 with 1647 viewsEbo

They should make it pay per view for the sad and 'special' c unts who want to watch this. The money raised could pay for the wedding then.

I'll be on a beach. F uck the wedding. Hope it pisses down for them

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:15 - May 18 with 1642 viewsswanjackal

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:39 - May 18 by LeonWasGod

Was the same story at night with my Uncle........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:18 - May 18 with 1635 viewsHighjack

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:10 - May 18 by Ebo

They should make it pay per view for the sad and 'special' c unts who want to watch this. The money raised could pay for the wedding then.

I'll be on a beach. F uck the wedding. Hope it pisses down for them

There is a way if you have the wealth to send planes up to disperse the clouds with chemicals to ensure a sunny day. Many rich people do it for big events. Not sure if the royal budget would stretch that far though.

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:19 - May 18 with 1631 viewsHighjack

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 13:39 - May 18 by LeonWasGod

Bit like Jimmy Savile then.

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:31 - May 18 with 1618 viewsmax936

BBC News team looked to have taken over Winsdor this morning they were all there spouting royalty bullshit.
Mrs said to me you're working tomorrow aren't you, Nope I said, she said well tough I'll have the Wedding on, suits me I'll go out and I'll see you in the spring.

I'm gonna hide the power lead for the tele that'll learn er.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:39 - May 18 with 1601 viewsWarwickHunt

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:31 - May 18 by max936

BBC News team looked to have taken over Winsdor this morning they were all there spouting royalty bullshit.
Mrs said to me you're working tomorrow aren't you, Nope I said, she said well tough I'll have the Wedding on, suits me I'll go out and I'll see you in the spring.

Take the fuse out.
Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:44 - May 18 with 1591 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:31 - May 18 by max936

Withhold privileges

[Post edited 18 May 2018 17:49]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:46 - May 18 with 1584 viewsWatchman

this marriage is a car crash waiting to happen

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:50 - May 18 with 1568 viewsswanforthemoney

I can't see what the fuss is about. Neither of them have any royal blood in their veins.

I stand in the North Stand

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 00:55 - May 19 with 1465 viewsHighjack

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:46 - May 18 by Watchman

Too soon

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 03:07 - May 19 with 1434 viewsKilkennyjack

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 17:46 - May 18 by Watchman

😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 10:03 - May 19 with 1340 viewsYossarian

Breaking News: Meghan to be taken up the aisle on 11:45 - May 18 by theloneranger

Harry will be taking her up the aisle Saturday night 😂😂

Highjack’s beaten him too it....along with a few hundred others.....apparently.
Love’s young dream.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024