Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... 17:32 - Aug 5 with 17759 viewsTheResurrection

... all last season.

Llorente did well under the circumstances and I warmed a bit to him as the season wore on.

But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August. They'll have to go some to knock this boy out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 17:40 - Aug 5 with 7182 viewsE20Jack

Completely agree Res, it's obvious just looking at the kid.

He is special.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 17:54 - Aug 5 with 7128 viewsPrivate_Partz

'Warmed to him a bit' ? ;-)
We need both. Different types of players for Plan A and B. Tammy better on the deck possibly and Llorente superior in the air.
Btw Tammy is looking good but it is early days yet.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 17:55]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:09 - Aug 5 with 7039 viewshobo

Anyone who can't see that we should be making this move permanent asap are out of their minds
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:11 - Aug 5 with 7017 viewslonglostjack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 17:54 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

We need both. Different types of players for Plan A and B. Tammy better on the deck possibly and Llorente superior in the air.

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:13 - Aug 5 with 6989 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:09 - Aug 5 by hobo

Anyone who can't see that we should be making this move permanent asap are out of their minds

Should be trying anyway, I think there is very little chance even now to be fair, even less so as soon as the rest of the PL sees what he is all about. Man United watching him was the last I heard, but will take him a few years to break into either side. He would be our first teamer for the next few years before no doubt securing his move to the big clubs. Depends if he has a good adviser by his side, as regular first team football in the PL and a payrise may well be more preferable than sitting on Chelseas bench at his age. Who knows. Lets hope he likes it here.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:16 - Aug 5 with 6963 viewsPrivate_Partz

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:09 - Aug 5 by hobo

Do you think that is possible? Do you think it is wise until we have seem on him in at least half a dozen top flight games?
I wonder what his value is at the moment. One that would be acceptable to Chealski.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:16 - Aug 5 with 6963 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:13 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Should be trying anyway, I think there is very little chance even now to be fair, even less so as soon as the rest of the PL sees what he is all about. Man United watching him was the last I heard, but will take him a few years to break into either side. He would be our first teamer for the next few years before no doubt securing his move to the big clubs. Depends if he has a good adviser by his side, as regular first team football in the PL and a payrise may well be more preferable than sitting on Chelseas bench at his age. Who knows. Lets hope he likes it here.

Fernando has better hair.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:29 - Aug 5 with 6904 viewsDarran

Llorente would have nutted that cross in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:31 - Aug 5 with 6884 viewsLoyal

If Kev gets injured ....
We are stuffed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:31 - Aug 5 with 6890 viewsTheResurrection

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 17:54 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

Err, yeah, ok then.... bring Llorente on for the last 10 if we're losing.

(But that's it!!)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:33 - Aug 5 with 6880 viewsTheResurrection

The zip up front is impressive.

Laudrup-esque

COME ON!!!!

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 6855 viewsJackfath

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:33 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

The zip up front is impressive.

Laudrup-esque

COME ON!!!!

It is, but I'd still like an upgrade on Routledge please.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:40 - Aug 5 with 6838 viewsElward

This kid is class
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:41 - Aug 5 with 6818 views34dfgdf54

Bloody hell Tammy's all round play is ten fold what I give him credit for looking at this.

Looking good fair play. Two/Three players from the Siggy money and I'll be a lot more confident than what I was earlier!
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:43 - Aug 5 with 6800 viewsPrivate_Partz

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:36 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

It is, but I'd still like an upgrade on Routledge please.

I agree. Routs has been class so far but is just as likely to have a stinker next week. Needed in the squad but we can't rely on him in the Siggy role for a season.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 6783 viewsTheResurrection

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:41 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Bloody hell Tammy's all round play is ten fold what I give him credit for looking at this.

Looking good fair play. Two/Three players from the Siggy money and I'll be a lot more confident than what I was earlier!

How many times have I told people like you?

If Siggy had got injured in January we'd have been safe by March.

As over-rated a player you'll EVER find.

BRING BACK THE ZIP

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 6782 viewsJackfath

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:43 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

I agree. Routs has been class so far but is just as likely to have a stinker next week. Needed in the squad but we can't rely on him in the Siggy role for a season.

HE will also be snubbed out by a better defensive outfit than what he's facing today. He'll revert to outrageous flicks with the outside of his boot within a few minutes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:47 - Aug 5 with 6766 viewsmagicdaps10

Gotta agree with Res here, the kid is class.

We still need a old head there with him....be it Llorente or Bony.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:50 - Aug 5 with 6748 viewsLandore_Jack

Substituted due to injury. Hope he's okay.

#backtojack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:59 - Aug 5 with 6699 viewsjasper_T

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:50 - Aug 5 by Landore_Jack

Substituted due to injury. Hope he's okay.

He looked like he was happy to get up but hardly worth the risk is it.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 21:03 - Aug 5 with 6378 views34dfgdf54

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:45 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

How many times have I told people like you?

If Siggy had got injured in January we'd have been safe by March.

As over-rated a player you'll EVER find.

BRING BACK THE ZIP

Haven't told me nothing fella, like you I'm happy with selling Siggy and getting players in who can hopefully go some way in getting us back to the Laudrup, Rodgers days. Just should have been done weeks back.

I'm shocked in how good Tammy looks admittedly.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 21:09]
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 21:05 - Aug 5 with 6366 viewsjack247

This is the Tammy you didn't rate a couple of weeks back yeah?

We all make mistakes
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 21:08 - Aug 5 with 6343 viewsnyc_swans

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 21:05 - Aug 5 by jack247

We all make mistakes

lot of naysayers when his youtube highlights showed him to be a poacher.

as if him signing a 5 year contract with chelsea wasn't reason enough to believe his quality
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 21:29 - Aug 5 with 6257 viewsTheResurrection

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 21:05 - Aug 5 by jack247

We all make mistakes

Do you mean this?

""I'm going to be brutally honest here. I've got my reservations about Tammy. He looks strong and he's as athletic as they come and he can properly, and I mean, properly latch onto balls, but from the little I've seen, there's hardly any finesse about him.

But he's a kid who will only get better with more composure through experience and I hope to see more than the doubts I have right at this minute. So i'm far from writing him off, I'm still very hopeful.. ""

That's a pretty good summary of where he is actually. He does lack a touch of finesse, generally, not so much today but you'll see it.

You really must try harder my friend ;-)

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 22:15 - Aug 5 with 6092 viewsSwans777

Chelsea won't sell my friend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024