Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slovakia away 20:25 - Sep 22 with 6530 viewsABERSWAN

Anybody on here going to the Slovakia match next month? It looks like UEFA have ordered the game to be played behind closed doors. Slovakia have the right to an appeal. There are bits of information on this news on Twitter, if anyone can upload.
Slovakia away on 20:57 - Sep 22 with 5006 viewsCARDAN

I’m going flying from Luton, staying until the Sunday, heard it’s has great nightlife. Why is the game behind closed doors ?
Slovakia away on 20:59 - Sep 22 with 4999 viewssherpajacob

Slovakia well worth a visit anyway.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Slovakia away on 23:17 - Sep 22 with 4884 viewsBlasterJack

Heard this earlier.
5 of us flying out there the morning of the match.
Pubs could be interesting if it’s behind closed doors 😳

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Slovakia away on 00:03 - Sep 23 with 4851 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Should be Wales fans only in the stadium, if Slovakia are at fault.
Slovakia away on 11:42 - Sep 23 with 4691 viewsblackswan

Slovakia away on 00:03 - Sep 23 by blaenaugwentjack

Spot on why should innocent wales fans who will have spent a fair amount to get there miss out
Slovakia away on 12:38 - Sep 23 with 4630 viewsjackharris

Slovakia away on 11:42 - Sep 23 by blackswan

Spot on why should innocent wales fans who will have spent a fair amount to get there miss out

They should be made to play it in Wales or a neutral venue with only Welsh fans.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Slovakia away on 15:30 - Sep 23 with 4571 viewsABERSWAN

Slovakia away on 00:03 - Sep 23 by blaenaugwentjack

You would think so, but weren’t English fans in the same position away to Croatia in the nations league? That match was ordered to be played behind closed doors and no English were allowed in the stadium.
Slovakia away on 15:54 - Sep 23 with 4531 viewsjackharris

Slovakia away on 15:30 - Sep 23 by ABERSWAN

You would think so, but weren’t English fans in the same position away to Croatia in the nations league? That match was ordered to be played behind closed doors and no English were allowed in the stadium.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

Slovakia away on 15:58 - Sep 23 with 4539 viewsJoe_bradshaw

https://www.campaignseries.co.uk/sport/17921481.faw-incredibly-disappointed-stad

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Slovakia away on 16:30 - Sep 23 with 4502 viewsFergal

Cor the Campaign paper. There's a blast from the past.
Slovakia away on 18:07 - Sep 23 with 4429 viewsJBT95

Slovakia away on 20:57 - Sep 22 by CARDAN

I’m going flying from Luton, staying until the Sunday, heard it’s has great nightlife. Why is the game behind closed doors ?

Why are you staying till Sunday when Wales are playing Croatia in Cardiff that day?
Slovakia away on 18:08 - Sep 23 with 4425 viewsJBT95

I've got a ticket but won't be going if we can't get in.

I can everything refunded other than £90 on flights but I don't mind losing that really.
Slovakia away on 18:11 - Sep 23 with 4420 viewsBlasterJack

Slovakia away on 18:07 - Sep 23 by JBT95

Why are you staying till Sunday when Wales are playing Croatia in Cardiff that day?

I'm staying until the Sunday too and have every intention of watching the game live in Cardiff that evening.

There's a brilliant new thing called an aeroplane which gets you around quicker than a horse and cart....

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Slovakia away on 18:17 - Sep 23 with 4413 viewsJBT95

Slovakia away on 18:11 - Sep 23 by BlasterJack

I'm staying until the Sunday too and have every intention of watching the game live in Cardiff that evening.

There's a brilliant new thing called an aeroplane which gets you around quicker than a horse and cart....

Okay good
Slovakia away on 18:38 - Sep 23 with 4374 viewsNeath_Jack

Slovakia away on 18:07 - Sep 23 by JBT95

You are a first class prick.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Slovakia away on 18:40 - Sep 23 with 4370 viewsJBT95

Slovakia away on 18:38 - Sep 23 by Neath_Jack

Nah.
Slovakia away on 18:52 - Sep 23 with 4353 viewsCARDAN

I’m there for the game then thought it would be a great place for a weekend on the lash if that’s ok
Slovakia away on 18:59 - Sep 23 with 4339 viewsCARDAN

I’m staying in Brataslavia, it looks fecking awesome
Slovakia away on 19:04 - Sep 23 with 4327 viewsmajorraglan

It’s about time UEFA sort this type of thing out. If the behaviour of the Slovakian fans was so bad they need to be punished, then shut the stadium down only leaving the away fans in, move the game to a neutral venue where only the away fans would be allowed access or move it to the other teams country. This nonsense about fining Associations €20,000 is a joke and no punishment to multi million pound organisations.
Slovakia away on 20:54 - Sep 23 with 4226 viewsTenbySwan

They are not letting the 2k Wales fans in who have shelled out loads but WILL let in 75 UEFA delegates and all sponsors etc with complimentary tickets.
They have also told FAW they have no right of appeal against the decision.
Shocking treatment of blameless fans.
Slovakia away on 08:26 - Sep 24 with 4047 viewsraynor94

Slovakia away on 18:38 - Sep 23 by Neath_Jack

This in spades

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Slovakia away on 09:54 - Sep 24 with 4000 viewsDevz00

Slovakia away on 18:59 - Sep 23 by CARDAN

I’m staying in Brataslavia, it looks fecking awesome

Stayed there a couple of years ago for the Austria game. Fantastic city! 

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Slovakia away on 11:09 - Sep 24 with 3942 viewsBarrySwan

Slovakia away on 18:11 - Sep 23 by BlasterJack

Oh my word, don't let let St Greta of Thunberg hear you saying that.

Surely if the Slovakian supporters have been found guilty of racist behaviour then Slovakia should be kicked out of all competitions until able to demonstrate that such behaviour has changed rather than just made to play behind closed doors?

And the national association made to recompense away fans who have already forked out for games and travel packages.

I don't think that anyone except their own supporters would miss teams such as Slovakia or elsewhere if they are excluded until their supporters change their ways.

Its about time that international and domestic clubs whose fans participate in such behaviour should be dealt with properly by exclusion rather than half hearted paltry fines and closed doors edicts that have traditionally been doled out.

This has been going on for years and years. Its time to proceed with competitions without those whose supporters refuse to change their attitudes and behaviour.
Slovakia away on 11:21 - Sep 24 with 3925 viewstheloneranger

Slovakia away on 11:09 - Sep 24 by BarrySwan

Oh my word, don't let let St Greta of Thunberg hear you saying that.

Surely if the Slovakian supporters have been found guilty of racist behaviour then Slovakia should be kicked out of all competitions until able to demonstrate that such behaviour has changed rather than just made to play behind closed doors?

And the national association made to recompense away fans who have already forked out for games and travel packages.

I don't think that anyone except their own supporters would miss teams such as Slovakia or elsewhere if they are excluded until their supporters change their ways.

Its about time that international and domestic clubs whose fans participate in such behaviour should be dealt with properly by exclusion rather than half hearted paltry fines and closed doors edicts that have traditionally been doled out.

This has been going on for years and years. Its time to proceed with competitions without those whose supporters refuse to change their attitudes and behaviour.

Hungary have also been ordered to play their next Euro 2020 qualifier behind closed doors for their "fans" racist behaviour.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Slovakia away on 11:34 - Sep 24 with 3917 viewsBarrySwan

Slovakia away on 11:21 - Sep 24 by theloneranger

Hungary have also been ordered to play their next Euro 2020 qualifier behind closed doors for their "fans" racist behaviour.

Which is exactly my point.

Kick them out instead. Who is going to lose any sleep if Hungary or Slovakia are missing from present or future competitions?

Its fairly clear that fines, warnings or closed door edicts don't work on preventing repeats of such behaviour.

Stop messing about, and deprive these countries of participation in international competition until they can prove a decent standard of behaviour from their supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024