Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Money being moved around? 09:40 - Jan 13 with 8787 viewsChief

Poster seems to think 5million has been sent over to America from the football club:

Anyone make any sense of it?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Money being moved around? on 09:41 - Jan 13 with 2820 viewsChief

Or is it just notification of one of the loans?

Money being moved around? on 09:51 - Jan 13 with 2788 viewspikeypaul

The usual suspects will be along shortly to throw a smoke sceen around it and divert the possible plundering of club funds,just like they constantly done when fighting for their lives to stop legal action being taken against the sell out coonts. It was like they had something to hide and the greedy ,sellout coonts had something on them.
Virtually everything they said turned out to be BS and the pro action trusts members predictions turned out to be spot on, like all the compromises and promises thrown in the bin by the yank bastards once legal action was off the table.

Uxbridge was the biggest one , why was he so desperate for no action to be taken?

Anyway nothing changes and the Trust is now just a total waste of space run by a useless bunch of incompetents who have achieved the square root of feck all the last few years.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 10:14]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Money being moved around? on 11:06 - Jan 13 with 2693 viewsBadlands

Money being moved around? on 09:51 - Jan 13 by pikeypaul

The usual suspects will be along shortly to throw a smoke sceen around it and divert the possible plundering of club funds,just like they constantly done when fighting for their lives to stop legal action being taken against the sell out coonts. It was like they had something to hide and the greedy ,sellout coonts had something on them.
Virtually everything they said turned out to be BS and the pro action trusts members predictions turned out to be spot on, like all the compromises and promises thrown in the bin by the yank bastards once legal action was off the table.

Uxbridge was the biggest one , why was he so desperate for no action to be taken?

Anyway nothing changes and the Trust is now just a total waste of space run by a useless bunch of incompetents who have achieved the square root of feck all the last few years.

Usual suspects jumping to conclusions.
It needs explaining to be sure.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Money being moved around? on 11:13 - Jan 13 with 2676 viewsChief

Money being moved around? on 11:06 - Jan 13 by Badlands

Usual suspects jumping to conclusions.
It needs explaining to be sure.

*suspect

I've jumped to no conclusion here.

Money being moved around? on 11:19 - Jan 13 with 2662 views34dfgdf54

the C/O DC United makes me laugh
Money being moved around? on 11:37 - Jan 13 with 2634 viewsReslovenSwan1

Comparisons with Mr Petty are laughable and insulting.

The Trust have a man on the board with both Davies and Porter. If you are interested Chief pick up the phone and speak to the Trust's man on the board. Do not be shy. You have paid you £5 and are a valued member. Chris Rue should do the same and go through proper chanels if he is a member. If not its none of his business.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Money being moved around? on 11:52 - Jan 13 with 2594 viewspikeypaul

Didn't take long did it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Money being moved around? on 11:55 - Jan 13 with 2592 viewsReslovenSwan1

Money being moved around? on 09:51 - Jan 13 by pikeypaul

Have you ever taken legal action of you own Paul? I am always suspect of people advocating legal action relying on other people's money and other peoples time. Its even worse when its other other people's borrowed money and other other peoples time. All underwritten by the Trust asset valuation which is not owned by anyone.

Legal action is serious business and no place for volunteers or people placed into the firing line involuntarily.

Login to get fewer ads

Money being moved around? on 11:58 - Jan 13 with 2585 viewspikeypaul

Money being moved around? on 11:37 - Jan 13 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust have a man on the board with both Davies and Porter. If you are interested Chief pick up the phone and speak to the Trust's man on the board. Do not be shy. You have paid you £5 and are a valued member. Chris Rue should do the same and go through proper chanels if he is a member. If not its none of his business.

So the running of the club and movement of large amounts of money are none of the business of the vast majority of Swansea City fans and ST holders who have kept the club afloat for years,interesting.

Maybe fans are disillusioned with the Trust after past board members were found to be in bed with the sell out coonts and many still have suspicions of others.

The arrogance of that reply tells us you come from the same stock as the sell outs 🚩

This post has been edited by an administrator

Money being moved around? on 12:06 - Jan 13 with 2571 viewsReslovenSwan1

Money being moved around? on 11:58 - Jan 13 by pikeypaul

So the running of the club and movement of large amounts of money are none of the business of the vast majority of Swansea City fans and ST holders who have kept the club afloat for years,interesting.

Maybe fans are disillusioned with the Trust after past board members were found to be in bed with the sell out coonts and many still have suspicions of others.

The arrogance of that reply tells us you come from the same stock as the sell outs 🚩

I am keeping Costa coffee going now in these dark days. A latte and a bacon sandwich very regularly. I am not too bothered with their loans taken out and repaid.

So I conclude you have never taken any legal action out yourself. Join the Trust and seak to the Trusts director if you want. If you are not happy with him call for a vote of no confidence in him. Every one can be brave with other people money and time with no personal responsibility.

It seems to me the Trust are not properly keeping their members informed.

Money being moved around? on 12:09 - Jan 13 with 2564 viewspikeypaul

Money being moved around? on 11:55 - Jan 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Have you ever taken legal action of you own Paul? I am always suspect of people advocating legal action relying on other people's money and other peoples time. Its even worse when its other other people's borrowed money and other other peoples time. All underwritten by the Trust asset valuation which is not owned by anyone.

Legal action is serious business and no place for volunteers or people placed into the firing line involuntarily.

The trust took legal advice with its own monry and it advised they had a rock solid case. But still nothing was done,I wonder why.

I see your effort in trying to take this thread off on a tangent to divert and smoke screen the threads topic,nice try.whats your other name, Uxbridge?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 12:12]

Money being moved around? on 12:25 - Jan 13 with 2536 viewsChief

Money being moved around? on 11:37 - Jan 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Why do you suggest such things are only the business of trust members? Surely such transactions are relevant to all people interested in the football club?

Money being moved around? on 12:30 - Jan 13 with 2525 viewsChief

Money being moved around? on 12:06 - Jan 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I am keeping Costa coffee going now in these dark days. A latte and a bacon sandwich very regularly. I am not too bothered with their loans taken out and repaid.

So I conclude you have never taken any legal action out yourself. Join the Trust and seak to the Trusts director if you want. If you are not happy with him call for a vote of no confidence in him. Every one can be brave with other people money and time with no personal responsibility.

It seems to me the Trust are not properly keeping their members informed.

Well this has only been raised today and I'm aware trust members have day jobs.

The trust updating its members occurs regularly and when there's something to update upon. So are you saying that you think there is something worth updating the members on with this latest transaction?

This wasn't a thread on communication but seeing as we're at it - why isn't Winter clarifying such things? Its his bosses instigating these things. We know the trust sometimes aren't briefed about events beforehand, but Winter / Americans will know what this is first hand.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 12:42]

Money being moved around? on 12:31 - Jan 13 with 2523 viewsKGriz16

I've sat by him before, he's a 🚩 idiot.

Money being moved around? on 12:31 - Jan 13 with 2521 viewsChief

Money being moved around? on 12:09 - Jan 13 by pikeypaul

The trust took legal advice with its own monry and it advised they had a rock solid case. But still nothing was done,I wonder why.

I see your effort in trying to take this thread off on a tangent to divert and smoke screen the threads topic,nice try.whats your other name, Uxbridge?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 12:12]

I assume you are not a trust member / haven't read the latest update?

Money being moved around? on 12:45 - Jan 13 with 2479 viewspikeypaul

Money being moved around? on 12:31 - Jan 13 by Chief

I assume you are not a trust member / haven't read the latest update?

I used to be , but packed up when it was obvious certain board members were in bed with the sell outs and would do anything to protect the sell out coonts.

Let's keep this thread on topic, the t@sser above has already tried to smoke screen the issue of the thread.

Money being moved around? on 12:52 - Jan 13 with 2448 viewsKeithHaynes

Come on folks, no swearing for the sake of it. This site won’t go back to the old days.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Money being moved around? on 12:56 - Jan 13 with 2444 viewsVincent_Vega

This is what Wales Online should be investigating rather than typing up clickbait b0llocks articles like 'things in Swansea you used to do in the 80's' or how the mumbles monkey has 'changed sex'

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Money being moved around? on 13:10 - Jan 13 with 2422 viewsChief

Money being moved around? on 12:56 - Jan 13 by Vincent_Vega

This is what Wales Online should be investigating rather than typing up clickbait b0llocks articles like 'things in Swansea you used to do in the 80's' or how the mumbles monkey has 'changed sex'

Do you have a link to the Mumbles Monkey article please?

Asking for a friend

Money being moved around? on 13:13 - Jan 13 with 2415 viewsCatullus

I can't get that link up big enough to read but my first thought is, we (as in SCFC) are purely an investment to these Americans. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they took a dividend.

This transfer, we don't know exactly what it's about and probably won't until the annual accounts but again, if it's a dividend what comeback do we have? None I'm guessing, it's their right as majority shreholders.

Even saying that our owners don't want the club to fail because if it does they lose money. it doesn't mean I like that they'll take money, yes take because wasn't that inevitable when a hedge fund bought our club. I acepted it a fair while back, it's a reality.

That's why I will never forgive Jenkins and the others, for selling our club to a hedge fund.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Money being moved around? on 13:14 - Jan 13 with 2410 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Money being moved around? on 12:56 - Jan 13 by Vincent_Vega

That wont attract clicks from middle and old aged men and women sitting at home on their laptops or iPads who are browsing the news websites with little understanding of how to differentiate between sponsored news articles and regular news.

WalesOnline and others are hugely reliant on the advertising revenue generated by hosting misleading advertisements on their website that gullible (usually old) people click.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Money being moved around? on 13:18 - Jan 13 with 2405 viewsChief

Money being moved around? on 13:13 - Jan 13 by Catullus

I can't get that link up big enough to read but my first thought is, we (as in SCFC) are purely an investment to these Americans. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they took a dividend.

This transfer, we don't know exactly what it's about and probably won't until the annual accounts but again, if it's a dividend what comeback do we have? None I'm guessing, it's their right as majority shreholders.

Even saying that our owners don't want the club to fail because if it does they lose money. it doesn't mean I like that they'll take money, yes take because wasn't that inevitable when a hedge fund bought our club. I acepted it a fair while back, it's a reality.

That's why I will never forgive Jenkins and the others, for selling our club to a hedge fund.

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying but if they are getting a dividend the other shareholders would too. Which includes Jenkins.

For the record I don't think that's what this is.

Money being moved around? on 13:22 - Jan 13 with 2393 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If they declare a dividend they,

1. Can only pay dividends out of profits.
2. Pay the dividend to all shareholders including the Trust.

I suspect this is some sort of technical stuff to do with Silverstein’s loan. Maybe he’s been paid back?

I stress that I don’t know and am guessing.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Money being moved around? on 13:45 - Jan 13 with 2345 viewsBadlands

Some investment - shares bought for c£66 million now worth c£35million.
The equivalent of getting a job paying £32,000 a year after tax but only being able to draw on £17,000.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Money being moved around? on 13:50 - Jan 13 with 2331 viewsHighjack

Money being moved around? on 12:31 - Jan 13 by KGriz16

I've sat by him before, he's a 🚩 idiot.

Yes he may not be the brightest but he’s a good guy and you’d be hard pushed to find someone as fanatical about the swans as he is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024