Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview 10:16 - Mar 3 with 7367 viewsbritferry

Anyone else looking forward to hear what the thick ginger spoilt brat and his over-rated US actress wife are gonna have to say about the UK and our royal family?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:21 - Mar 3 with 1594 viewsonehunglow

I'd rather my banjo on my knee
or my missus.

People are going to watch this aren't they and they will be doing the interview free ,whilst making appeals simultaneously for the poor/deprived/hungry/disenfranchised

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:23 - Mar 3 with 1594 viewsraynor94

We all know what's coming, the actress is going to play the race card, and Harry is going to continue to use his mother's name to justify his abdication of duty.

His family must be very proud of him.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:52 - Mar 3 with 1572 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:23 - Mar 3 by raynor94

We all know what's coming, the actress is going to play the race card, and Harry is going to continue to use his mother's name to justify his abdication of duty.

His family must be very proud of him.

Ray.
It will be a nauseating show that ,seriously,people should avoid.
This pair of irrelevant nonentities are in the business of using the good will of decent people to further their entitled life styles.

I am not a monarchist as such but I detest ours frankly as it perpetuates deference and privilege which is actually rammed into our faces whether it be RAF flying Andrew around to meet Sheiks to play golf at St Andrews or to merely show case their charity work for the poor they care so much about.

It is 2021 and we haven't yet had the guts to radically reform this institution .Next up ,Charles-.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:09 - Mar 3 with 1574 viewsbritferry

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:52 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Ray.
It will be a nauseating show that ,seriously,people should avoid.
This pair of irrelevant nonentities are in the business of using the good will of decent people to further their entitled life styles.

I am not a monarchist as such but I detest ours frankly as it perpetuates deference and privilege which is actually rammed into our faces whether it be RAF flying Andrew around to meet Sheiks to play golf at St Andrews or to merely show case their charity work for the poor they care so much about.

It is 2021 and we haven't yet had the guts to radically reform this institution .Next up ,Charles-.

it will be impossible to avoid though

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:19 - Mar 3 with 1559 viewsJoe_bradshaw

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:09 - Mar 3 by britferry

I think I’ll manage it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:21 - Mar 3 with 1553 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:09 - Mar 3 by britferry

Nope.
It will in our modest home .

Mrs OHL will be taking singing lessons from me

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:42 - Mar 3 with 1546 viewsWingstandwood

I get a vibe that turning up on a wet Wednesday to open a community centre in Cleethorpes was never going to appeal to Meghan.

I guess she had it all worked out well in advance i.e. get the Prince, have the worldwide TV/media coverage and pageantry of a spectacular Royal wedding, get a royal title,..... Mission and objectives finnaly complete with 'rent-a-royal' relocation out in LA/Holywood.

The new competition to the fading chavvy Beckhams albeit with royal family connection and pulling power that'll be a major attraction to a U.S public that's absolutely fascinated with all things U.K royalty. Ting! Ting! Ting! Goes the money making machine!

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:33 - Mar 3 with 1499 viewsonehunglow

Meg has done well.A nonentity actress who got a royal. Privacy an issue for marrying into our monarchy but compensated by a life of luxury,privilege and nepotism Plus having one s ego massaged daily

Login to get fewer ads

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:41 - Mar 3 with 1503 viewsHighjack

He’s not the first bloke to do all his thinking with his penis when tantalised by a pretty lady and he won’t be the last.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:44 - Mar 3 with 1492 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:41 - Mar 3 by Highjack

He’s not the first bloke to do all his thinking with his penis when tantalised by a pretty lady and he won’t be the last.

Pretty ?

I’ve had better .

Far Better

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:50 - Mar 3 with 1497 viewsKGriz16

F*CK THE ROYAL FAMILY & THE BOY WHO THINKS IT'S OK TO DRESS AS A NAZI.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:56 - Mar 3 with 1491 viewsWingstandwood

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:33 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Meg has done well.A nonentity actress who got a royal. Privacy an issue for marrying into our monarchy but compensated by a life of luxury,privilege and nepotism Plus having one s ego massaged daily

She has indeed, the 'fairytale' wedding was something that not even Holywood could recreate or ever compete with, it must have been like a starting pistol going off in the Duchess of WOKE's head.... When it comes to 'occasion' and 'ceremony' nobody does it better that the British. A bit sad cos she had seemed to have captured the hearts of many!

And off it was to West Coast 'paparazzi-central'for the publicty shy duo yearning to escape media attention and to sign multi-million media deals. Bizaree and insane way to avoid the media spotlinght that?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 12:57]

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:06 - Mar 3 with 1467 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:56 - Mar 3 by Wingstandwood

She has indeed, the 'fairytale' wedding was something that not even Holywood could recreate or ever compete with, it must have been like a starting pistol going off in the Duchess of WOKE's head.... When it comes to 'occasion' and 'ceremony' nobody does it better that the British. A bit sad cos she had seemed to have captured the hearts of many!

And off it was to West Coast 'paparazzi-central'for the publicty shy duo yearning to escape media attention and to sign multi-million media deals. Bizaree and insane way to avoid the media spotlinght that?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 12:57]

They will divorce .
You heard it here first.

Harry is a classic example of how screwed up many Royals are.

Privileged but on a perverse way. Utterly meaningless existence.What gets to me are the honorary medals and titles handed out which insults every man woman and child in this country.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:30 - Mar 3 with 1459 viewspencoedjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:42 - Mar 3 by Wingstandwood

I get a vibe that turning up on a wet Wednesday to open a community centre in Cleethorpes was never going to appeal to Meghan.

I guess she had it all worked out well in advance i.e. get the Prince, have the worldwide TV/media coverage and pageantry of a spectacular Royal wedding, get a royal title,..... Mission and objectives finnaly complete with 'rent-a-royal' relocation out in LA/Holywood.

The new competition to the fading chavvy Beckhams albeit with royal family connection and pulling power that'll be a major attraction to a U.S public that's absolutely fascinated with all things U.K royalty. Ting! Ting! Ting! Goes the money making machine!

Sums it up nicely
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:07 - Mar 3 with 1453 viewsLohengrin

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:41 - Mar 3 by Highjack

Ha! spot on. My thoughts exactly, and there’s no cure.

Personally I think what’s happened is a great shame. He was pretty much the model of a modern royal. Whatever expectations ‘the firm’ had for him he exceeded in every respect then he went and got himself caught in the headlights!

I feel sorry for him. I don’t think he’s having a happy time of it over there and I’d be surprised if it ends well. The novelty of schmoozing with the showbiz world must be wearing thin by now, despite the happy face he tries to turn to the world. Those aren’t his people, a big part of him must be missing his old mates, his old life. The kid’s a squaddie through-and-through.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:20 - Mar 3 with 1436 viewsJoe_bradshaw

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:07 - Mar 3 by Lohengrin

Ha! spot on. My thoughts exactly, and there’s no cure.

Personally I think what’s happened is a great shame. He was pretty much the model of a modern royal. Whatever expectations ‘the firm’ had for him he exceeded in every respect then he went and got himself caught in the headlights!

I feel sorry for him. I don’t think he’s having a happy time of it over there and I’d be surprised if it ends well. The novelty of schmoozing with the showbiz world must be wearing thin by now, despite the happy face he tries to turn to the world. Those aren’t his people, a big part of him must be missing his old mates, his old life. The kid’s a squaddie through-and-through.

Chip off the old block?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:20 - Mar 3 with 1437 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:44 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Pretty ?

I’ve had better .

Far Better

No you haven’t.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:25 - Mar 3 with 1427 viewsLohengrin

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:20 - Mar 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Chip off the old block?

I know where you’re going with that, I just think he looks like the Spencers.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:31 - Mar 3 with 1419 viewsjackal

Bleating about wanting privacy and then going around Beverly Hills on an open top bus with a camera crew giving an interview on national tv.

You couldn't make it up!
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:58 - Mar 3 with 1391 viewsFlashberryjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:31 - Mar 3 by jackal

Bleating about wanting privacy and then going around Beverly Hills on an open top bus with a camera crew giving an interview on national tv.

You couldn't make it up!

I certainly won't be watching this pair spew out their self-righteous, sanctimonious hypocritical, money making bile, but my wife will.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:00 - Mar 3 with 1352 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:20 - Mar 3 by Highjack

No you haven’t.

Oh yes I have.
Meg Han is no beauty.

Bear in mind her make over team.

You should have been around Langland Bay in 68 or

Anywhere in Majorca before it got ruined

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:47 - Mar 3 with 1341 viewsNortbankboy

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:00 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Oh yes I have.
Meg Han is no beauty.

I see as two less mouths to feed.
We need to get rid of a few more hangers on like fergy and Andrew.
It will be interesting to listen to what they have to say
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:48 - Mar 3 with 1332 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:47 - Mar 3 by Nortbankboy

I see as two less mouths to feed.
We need to get rid of a few more hangers on like fergy and Andrew.
It will be interesting to listen to what they have to say

Frankly, we should pay for the monarch and her sons /daughters.No more.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:16 - Mar 3 with 1327 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:00 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Oh yes I have.
Meg Han is no beauty.

Yes I bet the mere glimpse of an ankle sticking out of a crimpoline petticoat would have caused you to fall off your Penny farthing.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:17 - Mar 3 with 1322 viewsBillyChong

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:48 - Mar 3 by onehunglow

Frankly, we should pay for the monarch and her sons /daughters.No more.

Why should we pay for any of them? They hardly need the cash. Parasites.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024