Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? 12:07 - Mar 19 with 1733 viewsKeithHaynes

After allegations racism against a Slavia player ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:38 - Mar 19 with 1154 viewsLohengrin

Roofe took himself off in the first few minutes. Did you see his challenge on the Prague keeper?

Christ almighty!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 13:39 - Mar 19 with 1125 viewsReslovenSwan1

There are already rules and regulations in place for these sorts of events. The Leeds goalkeeper got a substantial ban. Players should not be encourged by media agitators to take the law into their own hands.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:15 - Mar 19 with 1097 viewsonehunglow

East Europeans hardly a surprise.
It's why you don't see many black players playing for the likes of Serbia/Czech/Slovakia/Bulgaria/Romanian/Croats too-often the vilest racist tw'ts of all.
Hatred is in their DNA

and Yes he should have. Until some manager finally ha the balls to do this,nothing will change.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 14:16]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:20 - Mar 19 with 1106 viewsNortbankboy

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:15 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

It's why you don't see many black players playing for the likes of Serbia/Czech/Slovakia/Bulgaria/Romanian/Croats too-often the vilest racist tw'ts of all.
Hatred is in their DNA

and Yes he should have. Until some manager finally ha the balls to do this,nothing will change.

Yes discrimination is not right
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:28 - Mar 19 with 1086 viewsonehunglow

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:20 - Mar 19 by Nortbankboy

Yes discrimination is not right

It's the way they do it though.Hands covering mouth in the hear.
Slavia say a player assaulted hit in the head to which I say if it had been me,he would have been knocked cold.

I'm no lefty lover nor a right on ant racist virtue signalling clown but this shyte makesme seeth with these cretinous east Europeans.That might be racist itself ,I know BUT thee people are renowned for it and have ,on the football field ,expressing their racist hate for years.
Italy was very bad at one time. Wifey had very good mixed race friend who went to work in Naples and was racially abued in quite a nonchalant way. On football pitch ,it carried on of course. Italy and Italians were backware then and the likes of Slavia are evidence of that.

They need life bans.Seriously. Serbia and that piece of filth Mihilovich should never have been allowed to play international football.

We have our issues with racism but in the east,matters are far far worse.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? (n/t) on 14:38 - Mar 19 with 1097 viewsNortbankboy

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:28 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

It's the way they do it though.Hands covering mouth in the hear.
Slavia say a player assaulted hit in the head to which I say if it had been me,he would have been knocked cold.

I'm no lefty lover nor a right on ant racist virtue signalling clown but this shyte makesme seeth with these cretinous east Europeans.That might be racist itself ,I know BUT thee people are renowned for it and have ,on the football field ,expressing their racist hate for years.
Italy was very bad at one time. Wifey had very good mixed race friend who went to work in Naples and was racially abued in quite a nonchalant way. On football pitch ,it carried on of course. Italy and Italians were backware then and the likes of Slavia are evidence of that.

They need life bans.Seriously. Serbia and that piece of filth Mihilovich should never have been allowed to play international football.

We have our issues with racism but in the east,matters are far far worse.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:53 - Mar 19 with 1085 viewsmax936

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:38 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Roofe took himself off in the first few minutes. Did you see his challenge on the Prague keeper?

Christ almighty!

Dear me, he's had a shocker there

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 15:01 - Mar 19 with 1082 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:15 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

Hatred is in their DNA

The English football fans are apalling racists. I get anti Welsh filth every game I go to a game. It is delivered with hate and aggression and is not banter in one million years. It is violent and intimidatory and a call on South Wales police to prosecute.

The English are blatant hypocrites.

Login to get fewer ads

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 16:13 - Mar 19 with 1064 viewsMrSwerve

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 15:01 - Mar 19 by ReslovenSwan1

The English football fans are apalling racists. I get anti Welsh filth every game I go to a game. It is delivered with hate and aggression and is not banter in one million years. It is violent and intimidatory and a call on South Wales police to prosecute.

Anti-Welsh chants aren't racist.

And the Welsh are just as guilty of this towards the English (probably moreso!)

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 16:20 - Mar 19 with 1046 viewsonehunglow

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 15:01 - Mar 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Pitiful I married one and she is nothing of the kind,Neither are my English born kids and grandkids.

You ARE though.Clearly.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:33 - Mar 19 with 1036 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 16:13 - Mar 19 by MrSwerve

Anti-Welsh chants aren't racist.

And the Welsh are just as guilty of this towards the English (probably moreso!)

Welsh is a Celtic race. English are an Anglo Saxon race. The English British do not regard the Welsh Scottish or IrIsh languages anything to do with them.

If an English man accues Celts of bestially it a a slur designed to put us in our place. I do not accept this. If I go to my corner shop and make the same accusation to my Asian race shop keeper i would expect to be reported to the south Wales constabulary and arrested for racist behaviour.

The sheep stuff does not belong in polite society and is outdated. Alf Garnet got laughs in his time but not now. Some Welsh fans laugh off slurs if they want to. I take personal offence and there are many like me. As a Welshman I demand the same protection given to Yann Dhanda. I should not have to put up with racist slurs.

I am not talikng just about chants McSwereve but, in your face snarling racist contempt from 5 yards up close and personal with the SWP standing by. There is a rising surge of right wing thinking in England. Welsh fans have no need to doff their caps to the Engish facsist fringe.

The only racist anti English chant i have heard is "English always cheating" which would not offend anyone in a sporting setting.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 17:36]

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:42 - Mar 19 with 1026 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 16:20 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

Pitiful I married one and she is nothing of the kind,Neither are my English born kids and grandkids.

You ARE though.Clearly.

My reference was to English football fans. I doubt your kids and grandkids would look at me and call me a "dirty filthy Welsh Sheep sh*gger". This is my experience on a number of occasions.

Guess what? I did not like it. It was not meant as a joke but was straight threatening behaviour.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 17:43]

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:54 - Mar 19 with 1018 viewsLohengrin

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:33 - Mar 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Welsh is a Celtic race. English are an Anglo Saxon race. The English British do not regard the Welsh Scottish or IrIsh languages anything to do with them.

If an English man accues Celts of bestially it a a slur designed to put us in our place. I do not accept this. If I go to my corner shop and make the same accusation to my Asian race shop keeper i would expect to be reported to the south Wales constabulary and arrested for racist behaviour.

The sheep stuff does not belong in polite society and is outdated. Alf Garnet got laughs in his time but not now. Some Welsh fans laugh off slurs if they want to. I take personal offence and there are many like me. As a Welshman I demand the same protection given to Yann Dhanda. I should not have to put up with racist slurs.

I am not talikng just about chants McSwereve but, in your face snarling racist contempt from 5 yards up close and personal with the SWP standing by. There is a rising surge of right wing thinking in England. Welsh fans have no need to doff their caps to the Engish facsist fringe.

The only racist anti English chant i have heard is "English always cheating" which would not offend anyone in a sporting setting.

Personally, I’d take the whole ‘Celtic’ thing with a huge pinch of salt. Have a good look around the next time you’re out and about, a big percentage of the folk you’ll encounter look far more Iberian in origin than you’d expect if their ancestors really had travelled from the banks of the Danube.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 18:25 - Mar 19 with 981 viewsonehunglow

Jesus.
We are now entering a world akin to the Nazi pure blood era.One where good Germans were graded literally.
Pure bred.

I'm seeing Welsh people clearly going down this road.

Let me tell you sunshine,no country not people are pure these days.None. We are all mongrels. We are all inbreds, mixed race if you like.

Celtic ? Just wtf

Anglo Saxon? please

You disgust me seriously.

You insult every single one of us NOT to have a Welsh mother,father,sister,brother,son daughter..

That which you posted was a considered racist insult and ideally I would just like to knock you out cold.

[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 18:28]

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 22:29 - Mar 19 with 932 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 18:25 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

Jesus.
We are now entering a world akin to the Nazi pure blood era.One where good Germans were graded literally.
Pure bred.

I'm seeing Welsh people clearly going down this road.

Let me tell you sunshine,no country not people are pure these days.None. We are all mongrels. We are all inbreds, mixed race if you like.

Celtic ? Just wtf

Anglo Saxon? please

You disgust me seriously.

You insult every single one of us NOT to have a Welsh mother,father,sister,brother,son daughter..

That which you posted was a considered racist insult and ideally I would just like to knock you out cold.

[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 18:28]

No one mentioned pure blood only you for your bogus argument. This is Wales whether you like it or not. Many of us have typical Welsh features such as red hair and freckles. Integration has occiured of course but i see myself s predominantly Celtic and Cymro. I am not an Englishman.

If an English man calls you a "filthy effing Welsh Sheep shagger" within 5m you can explain it to you grand daughter as a bit of fun if you like. Only the English of facsist persuation do this. I have zero tolerance to racism and fascism and I mean zero. You do not if you think Celtic peoples are fair game.

Perhaps you think Celtic peoles do not exist like Lohegrin. The Turks tried that with the Kurds and the Chinese with the Ughurs. Many are in camps for retraining. The English actually have a tolerant view on these matters but need o keep their far right in check.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 22:51 - Mar 19 with 922 viewsLohengrin

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 22:29 - Mar 19 by ReslovenSwan1

No one mentioned pure blood only you for your bogus argument. This is Wales whether you like it or not. Many of us have typical Welsh features such as red hair and freckles. Integration has occiured of course but i see myself s predominantly Celtic and Cymro. I am not an Englishman.

If an English man calls you a "filthy effing Welsh Sheep shagger" within 5m you can explain it to you grand daughter as a bit of fun if you like. Only the English of facsist persuation do this. I have zero tolerance to racism and fascism and I mean zero. You do not if you think Celtic peoples are fair game.

Perhaps you think Celtic peoles do not exist like Lohegrin. The Turks tried that with the Kurds and the Chinese with the Ughurs. Many are in camps for retraining. The English actually have a tolerant view on these matters but need o keep their far right in check.

I didn’t say Celtic people didn’t exist, that’s a matter of historical fact, what I said was that the folk of Glamorgan don’t resemble those of central Europe overly much.

It’s an accurate enough observation.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 23:13 - Mar 19 with 902 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 22:51 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

I didn’t say Celtic people didn’t exist, that’s a matter of historical fact, what I said was that the folk of Glamorgan don’t resemble those of central Europe overly much.

It’s an accurate enough observation.

Good point Lohengrin. No offence intended.

Here is DNA evidence that Cymric peoples and Swansea fans are ethnically different to some degree from your average racist east Londoner from Milwall. Sheep slurs are therefore racsist and should be seen as so by the SW Constabulary. It should be pointed out that the reverse is also true although this is generally not particulary offensive.

https://www.abroadintheyard.com/red-hair-genes-directly-inherited-from-first-red
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 23:20]

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 02:08 - Mar 20 with 868 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:33 - Mar 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Your first line shows just how much of a racist you are!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 09:00 - Mar 20 with 816 viewsGwyn737

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:42 - Mar 19 by ReslovenSwan1

My reference was to English football fans. I doubt your kids and grandkids would look at me and call me a "dirty filthy Welsh Sheep sh*gger". This is my experience on a number of occasions.

Guess what? I did not like it. It was not meant as a joke but was straight threatening behaviour.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 17:43]

It not good that’s happened to you on a number of occasions.

However, I’d argue that’s it’s more of behaviour trait of some football fans shared the world over than representative of an entire nation.
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 09:15 - Mar 20 with 802 viewspikeypaul

Stevie G did ask Kamara if he wanted to stay on the field, that’s in response to the OPs question.

On a side note it’s great to see due to their great performances and getting their coefficient up they will probably get an automatic place in the group stages of the Champions league and a minimum £20 million pay out, that’s less than their last seasons entire budget to go along with the estimated £100 million damages payouts from the Scottish Government relating to the malicious prosecutions by the tax office ( which the tax office has now admitted) 9 years ago which forced them into administration, all in all they are going to be a very wealthy club the next few years.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 09:56 - Mar 20 with 785 viewsonehunglow

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 02:08 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Pure racism and it really shows

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 10:17 - Mar 20 with 775 viewsNortbankboy

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 09:56 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

Pure racism and it really shows

Yes you are right there should be no
Prediice against any race
Or religion
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 10:24 - Mar 20 with 767 viewsonehunglow

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 10:17 - Mar 20 by Nortbankboy

Yes you are right there should be no
Prediice against any race
Or religion

Yep, even those that vote Conservative nor want to speak Welsh

Listen to the opening lyrics;This one's for you as I tink you're ok really.

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 10:34 - Mar 20 with 762 viewstrampie

Snowflakes

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:30 - Mar 20 with 743 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 02:08 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I am not sure I am racist or not. I am what I am. I endeavour not to discriminate on the basis of race. I would never call an Englishman a "English goat mollestor" for example. For one it is pleurile and two it is racist. Anglo Saxons are a race.

Racism is defined as.
"the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another."

I am Welsh and do not believe I am better or worse than any other race. Just a little bit different. So by my book I am not racist.

There is a Welsh "Uncle Tom" feeling I get on this board. Englishmen doing monkey noises to Africans is beyond the pale. But snarling contempt and racist slurs about sheep mollesting from an Englishman is OK according to some. Downright wierd if you ask me. It is not. I wonder if it is OK from a German? Probably not I suspect.

Zero tolerance means zero tolerance and the sheep stuff may be at the lesser range of racism in the overall spectrum. But zero is zero. It is not being snowflake to object to a young family visiit a match to be insulted by a snarly tatooed English zombie far right thug calling you a "Sheep sh@gging Welsh barstewards" with real physical threat Trampie. Perhaps you have not experienced it.?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024