Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Players 10:42 - Apr 9 with 1387 viewsbuilthjack

It really is time they stepped up.
Posters on here say that they are good players.
I havent seen evidence of that for months, at least 7 or 8 players are not performing at all.
They look lazy, cant be bothered, strolling about. Most second balls are won by the opposition, in midfield and attack.
It cant be all Cooper.
Once a player steps on to the pitch it is up to him to put a good performance in.
They are letting us down.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Players on 11:01 - Apr 9 with 1178 viewsonehunglow

Strong post builthy

The players have played better under Cooper but like many relationships the love has gone .

They look utterly bored ,listless and clueless.

It is down to the manager to address that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Players on 11:23 - Apr 9 with 1173 viewsCatullus

I'll partially agree but I still reckon some of them are burnt out, overplayed, not subbed when they needed to be and that IS Coopers fault.

The blame doesn't just lay with one person and to get through this succesfully they all need to pull together BUt Cooper needs to be cleverer with his choices. His refusal to use subs even when things are really bad is causing ever more damage. He has to change his approach.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Players on 12:05 - Apr 9 with 1155 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not only are they burnt out mentally and physically I think they have relaised that Cooper's Game & Tactical Managerial skills are just not there.
They believed the original hype, but reality has a way of getting in the way of that.
The Players on 12:09 - Apr 9 with 1138 viewsonehunglow

The Players on 11:23 - Apr 9 by Catullus

I'll partially agree but I still reckon some of them are burnt out, overplayed, not subbed when they needed to be and that IS Coopers fault.

The blame doesn't just lay with one person and to get through this succesfully they all need to pull together BUt Cooper needs to be cleverer with his choices. His refusal to use subs even when things are really bad is causing ever more damage. He has to change his approach.

Steve IS responsible for what is the Now.

What he HAS DONE doesnt matter Now

Now is where we are. Rock bottom

The Players on 13:44 - Apr 9 with 1112 viewsKeithHaynes

They are young men, even the older ones, they are paid handsomely, their effort is appalling, I don’t care if we lose by six goals, I just want endeavour, so yes agreed.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Players on 14:07 - Apr 9 with 1090 viewsCatullus

The Players on 13:44 - Apr 9 by KeithHaynes

They are young men, even the older ones, they are paid handsomely, their effort is appalling, I don’t care if we lose by six goals, I just want endeavour, so yes agreed.

Well yes, I think back 25 years, I used to play Saturday and Sunday after heavy nights out and after a full week at work which usually meant 10-15 hours of overtime too, a 60 plus hours, 6 day week.
Obviously it was a much poorer standard but our team mates still expected us to put in the effort or we'd get a rollocking AND subbed, probably dropped for the next game too. If that's good enough for local league why should pro's get away with no effort. Even so, the bloke running the team would be expected to make those calls not just stand there looking gormless.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Players on 14:24 - Apr 9 with 1072 viewsonehunglow

The Players on 14:07 - Apr 9 by Catullus

Well yes, I think back 25 years, I used to play Saturday and Sunday after heavy nights out and after a full week at work which usually meant 10-15 hours of overtime too, a 60 plus hours, 6 day week.
Obviously it was a much poorer standard but our team mates still expected us to put in the effort or we'd get a rollocking AND subbed, probably dropped for the next game too. If that's good enough for local league why should pro's get away with no effort. Even so, the bloke running the team would be expected to make those calls not just stand there looking gormless.

I worked with a rugby player who played for Waterloo,who were decent then. He finished nights then kipped on the coach to an away game,then kipped on the way back then came back on duty.

The Players on 14:41 - Apr 9 with 1078 viewsbuilthjack

Players playing for clubs in Europe, plus Internationals, play 55 - 65 games a season.
Ours will play 40 -50 . Maybe Connor 55. No excuse.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Players on 14:42 - Apr 9 with 1076 viewsDr_Parnassus

Correct, all as bad as each other currently.

If we had a wallflower as a manager players should still be able to string two passes together. Confidence is low, I understand that. But the manager needs to install confidence into them and the players need to step up and show some courage.

If neither can achieve that then it will be a long few weeks.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Players on 15:12 - Apr 9 with 1053 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Players on 14:42 - Apr 9 by Dr_Parnassus

Correct, all as bad as each other currently.

If we had a wallflower as a manager players should still be able to string two passes together. Confidence is low, I understand that. But the manager needs to install confidence into them and the players need to step up and show some courage.

If neither can achieve that then it will be a long few weeks.

Give Roberts Guehi and Ayew a two week holiday and throw in Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper and Cullen if fit. If Freeman is really a footballer then him too. I f the players are determined to be stale then action is required. Swansea have decent schedlue against beach teams. Unfortuanely Preston had a new manager bounce and the same applied to Sheff wednesday.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Players on 20:32 - Apr 9 with 985 viewsAndyCole

We have some outstanding pedigree through our spine which totally have it in them for this final push.

They also have the deep inner belief we will get there, no question. It's never faltered.
They believe in the methods, strategy and ongoing tactics to succeed. They have all the tools.

Time to replicate last year. They've shown they have it in them and they have the qualities to kick on, Think Clearly Under Pressure and deliver.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The Players on 21:02 - Apr 9 with 965 viewsFireboy2

The Players on 20:32 - Apr 9 by AndyCole

We have some outstanding pedigree through our spine which totally have it in them for this final push.

They also have the deep inner belief we will get there, no question. It's never faltered.
They believe in the methods, strategy and ongoing tactics to succeed. They have all the tools.

Time to replicate last year. They've shown they have it in them and they have the qualities to kick on, Think Clearly Under Pressure and deliver.

The Players on 21:02 - Apr 9 with 965 viewsGaryjack

Get some new material skippy. You're about as funny as Charlie Chaplin!
The Players on 22:39 - Apr 9 with 923 viewsCatullus

If they believe, if they truly believe then why are they doing so badly?

Belief in itself isn't enough. Some people believe in religion, utterly and totally believe, it'll do them no good come thier death though.

Unfaltering belief is no good when the model is failing, it only leads to more failure as the refusla to change takes such a firm grip that it becomes too late to make any change.

Lose to Millwall and we could be one more result away from dropping out of the play offs. Last seasons eefort was because we went on a run (with the new formation and tactics) at just the right time, with a big helping hand from Forest. This season the situation is reversed, we have hit a storm and the hand on the tiller has us sideways on to a massive wave. No amount of positivity can change that, omly the hand on the tiller can change direction.

The Players on 23:01 - Apr 9 with 910 viewsGaryjack

The Players on 22:39 - Apr 9 by Catullus

If they believe, if they truly believe then why are they doing so badly?

Belief in itself isn't enough. Some people believe in religion, utterly and totally believe, it'll do them no good come thier death though.

Unfaltering belief is no good when the model is failing, it only leads to more failure as the refusla to change takes such a firm grip that it becomes too late to make any change.

Lose to Millwall and we could be one more result away from dropping out of the play offs. Last seasons eefort was because we went on a run (with the new formation and tactics) at just the right time, with a big helping hand from Forest. This season the situation is reversed, we have hit a storm and the hand on the tiller has us sideways on to a massive wave. No amount of positivity can change that, omly the hand on the tiller can change direction.

The latter part of last season was Blitzkrieg. This year the Russians are closing in and the Panzer divisions are decimated!
The Players on 23:29 - Apr 9 with 887 viewsAndyCole

Some folk are clearly still lost at sea. Floundering under the high pressure.

This thread is about The Players and their ability to replicate last season's achievements (at a similar juncture) and kick on.

The course has been set for some time, the tiller is still pointing us in the right direction, plenty of sustenance on board, the players need to deliver as they did before.

This thread, nor where we are right now, isn't about the tiller. It's now about the players riding the wave that's been generated by all the hard work, dedication and talent of the wider team.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The Players on 23:40 - Apr 9 with 881 viewsGaryjack

The Players on 23:29 - Apr 9 by AndyCole

This thread is about The Players and their ability to replicate last season's achievements (at a similar juncture) and kick on.

The course has been set for some time, the tiller is still pointing us in the right direction, plenty of sustenance on board, the players need to deliver as they did before.

This thread, nor where we are right now, isn't about the tiller. It's now about the players riding the wave that's been generated by all the hard work, dedication and talent of the wider team.

i didn't know you were a bit of a semen skippy!
The Players on 23:48 - Apr 9 with 866 viewsFireboy2

The Players on 07:50 - Apr 10 with 788 viewspencoedjack

This^
The Players on 08:47 - Apr 10 with 765 viewslifelong

The Players on 12:09 - Apr 9 by onehunglow

Steve IS responsible for what is the Now.

What he HAS DONE doesnt matter Now

Now is where we are. Rock bottom

‘Rock bottom’

We’re in a play off position mun.
The Players on 09:05 - Apr 10 with 758 viewsjack_lord

The Players on 14:07 - Apr 9 by Catullus

don't forget we would also have to train a few nights a week.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Players on 14:56 - Apr 10 with 689 viewsbuilthjack

Cooper showed my opening post to the players. It worked.

The Players on 15:31 - Apr 10 with 677 viewsAndyCole

The Players rode that wave with distinction, fair play to them and the wider team.

The Players on 19:58 - Apr 13 with 558 viewsAndyCole

The Players on 15:31 - Apr 10 by AndyCole

The Players rode that wave with distinction, fair play to them and the wider team.

The Players have stepped up and are now truly riding the Cooperball wave.

Two v tough away results and Cooper type performances with grit and determination.

“A great team goal “. says Trunds as I speak

The Players on 20:37 - Apr 13 with 539 viewsbuilthjack

The Players on 19:58 - Apr 13 by AndyCole

The Players have stepped up and are now truly riding the Cooperball wave.

Two v tough away results and Cooper type performances with grit and determination.

“A great team goal “. says Trunds as I speak

As I said, Cooper showed them my post. Definitely working.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024